PDA

View Full Version : Possible Bug

Big_M_Unbroken
03-09-2016, 08:05 PM
Dear, Ubisoft. I pre-ordered the game with season pass, and i knew i would enjoy it. But this is a list of bugs, possible bugs anyway, that i have encountered. First one was to first meet faye, to put simply, i would approach the door expecting a cinematic or press square to activate it, but nothing happened, i relogged and it fixed it somewhat, but it stayed at the objective and i relogged twice and it fixed it. another bug is where i was supposed to find a food package, and no enemies were there holding a JTF or JFT officer hostage so i could kill said enemy to activate the next objective. Next one was a deal breaker, the hostage side objective was fine up until i killed the enemies to free the hostages. i pressed to free the hostages 200 times, but nothing happened still. I hate to say it, but you missed some very important, possible bugs. I use satellite as my current internet, but a friend has had this same problem as well, and he has a faster connection then me, specifically a cable connection that's more stable then mine. Might want to look into this. Rest assured, i will keep my copy, physical of course, but delete the game from my database for space. Just fix this please. Thank you, from Big M Unbroken.

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Dear, Ubisoft. I pre-ordered the game with season pass, and i knew i would enjoy it. But this is a list of bugs, possible bugs anyway, that i have encountered. First one was to first meet faye, to put simply, i would approach the door expecting a cinematic or press square to activate it, but nothing happened, i relogged and it fixed it somewhat, but it stayed at the objective and i relogged twice and it fixed it. another bug is where i was supposed to find a food package, and no enemies were there holding a JTF or JFT officer hostage so i could kill said enemy to activate the next objective. Next one was a deal breaker, the hostage side objective was fine up until i killed the enemies to free the hostages. i pressed to free the hostages 200 times, but nothing happened still. I hate to say it, but you missed some very important, possible bugs. I use satellite as my current internet, but a friend has had this same problem as well, and he has a faster connection then me, specifically a cable connection that's more stable then mine. Might want to look into this. Rest assured, i will keep my copy, physical of course, but delete the game from my database for space. Just fix this please. Thank you, from Big M Unbroken.

Hello, Big_M_Unbroken,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with interacting to free the hostages. Can you please try this on a second character?

You can create a new character on the main menu before selecting your current character.

Thanks