PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One return to camp hudson

Alex Lampard
03-09-2016, 07:11 PM
Unable to complete or get the quest... i just walk to the tent and there's nothing there! i cant get the rewards and the exp and the fast travel for camp hudson...

toophat28
03-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Unable to complete or get the quest... i just walk to the tent and there's nothing there! i cant get the rewards and the exp and the fast travel for camp hudson...

They are aware of the Return to Camp Hudson issue. It's an issue for PS4 as well. Someone else made a thread for it and then I took a screenshot of it and an official Ubisoft Staff member replied.

Here's the thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ghlight=hudson

Hopefully they take care of this issue real soon. I uninstalled the game and let it reinstalled while I went to work. Hopefully when I get home it'll be fixed. I'll let you guys know.

Kenetic_
12-27-2016, 09:50 PM
This worked for me. From the JTF officer, run towards the Camp exit till you get about 80 yards from the exit. There is a path to the left the is parallel to 10 Ave. on the map. Take it and look for a gate with a sign reading "End is Near". Go through the gate and immediately go left until you get an echo. Investigate all the parts of the echo. Go back to the JTF officer and see if it"s orange now. Good Luck.

Ubi-gabelikes
12-28-2016, 11:42 AM
Yes, this is part of the missing persons mission which you need to complete for the return to camp hudson requirement!

/gabelikes