PDA

View Full Version : Invalid E-mail! Can't enter online!

Mirat503
03-09-2016, 06:25 PM
Hi
I can't enter my uplay account online. It was opening inly offline before i reinstalled uplay, after which i can't enter offline too, cause i need to enter online at least one time.

I suspect that somebody hacked my account and unlinked my e-mail from my account or something like that.

Please help me!

This is my account e-mail:

sprinter1001
07-16-2016, 12:27 AM
Hi
I can't enter my uplay account online. It was opening inly offline before i reinstalled uplay, after which i can't enter offline too, cause i need to enter online at least one time.

I suspect that somebody hacked my account and unlinked my e-mail from my account or something like that.

Please help me!

This is my account e-mail:

I have the same problem I can not change my old email address to my Gmail address it keeps saying invalid email :confused:

Edit: I can not link my facebook as well says this is linked to another account already, I must have somehow made two accounts and now i can not edit the one created by facebook

Black_Widow9
07-16-2016, 02:22 AM
I have the same problem I can not change my old email address to my Gmail address it keeps saying invalid email :confused:

Edit: I can not link my facebook as well says this is linked to another account already, I must have somehow made two accounts and now i can not edit the one created by facebook
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please make sure you're trying it this way.
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024718

If you are still unable to access it, make sure to contact Support directly.

Thanks