PDA

View Full Version : Delta error 20010186

Abu-sale7
03-09-2016, 12:13 PM
It's been like 2 days this game stills unplayable, every time I lunch it this error shows up, I hate this game, Ubisoft u r big company u shouldn't have these issues.

Update : just I changed the time and date setting, try to refresh it .

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Hello, Abu-sale7,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the DELTA error. The DELTA error is an issue with the connection between you and the servers. This can normally be caused by a conflict in your network configuration. Can you please try the steps in the article below?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402024-Connectivity-errors-look-here-first

Thanks

Dlinman_82
03-09-2016, 03:11 PM
Hey I'm also having this issue haven't been able to login for even a second since launch time midnight est. Bought the digital version with season pass and then bought a disc copy to try and install and redownload the updates hoping it would work. I've went into router opened up ports created a dmz for the ps4's ip address done everything those troubleshooting steps say to do but nothing works. Are you still not able to connect? If theres a fix please let me know I'm desperate to play this game i now have $165.00 invested in.

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 03:13 PM
Hey I'm also having this issue haven't been able to login for even a second since launch time midnight est. Bought the digital version with season pass and then bought a disc copy to try and install and redownload the updates hoping it would work. I've went into router opened up ports created a dmz for the ps4's ip address done everything those troubleshooting steps say to do but nothing works. Are you still not able to connect? If theres a fix please let me know I'm desperate to play this game i now have $165.00 invested in.

Hello, Dlinman_82,

I have just replied to your thread here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1403974-Delta-Mike-Romeo?p=11454816&viewfull=1#post11454816

Can you please provide that information for me?

Thanks

Dlinman_82
03-09-2016, 03:32 PM
Hello, Dlinman_82,

I have just replied to your thread here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1403974-Delta-Mike-Romeo?p=11454816&viewfull=1#post11454816

Can you please provide that information for me?

Thanks

Isp- Windstream Communications. Have contacted them 3 times now trying to get help they tell me Everything is open that they aren't blocking anything and that it should work to contact game devs.

Router model= Sagemcom F@st 1704n also tried putting it into bridge mode and using a netgear router I had laying around still same outcome
I also have a friend who created a mobile hotspot with a 7gig connection that I connected to perfectly but still got same login issue with same error codes
I have tried wired and wireless although I'm usually hardwired into the modem I tried wireless to troubleshoot

I'm in the USA in the South Eastern Region

It's a home network. I play COD Bops 3 , Destiny, etc , etc with no issues whatsoever. Also played the beta with no issues whatsoever

Abu-sale7
03-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Up