PDA

View Full Version : Why do people that buy teh season pass single all 7 outfits

RazorSharpClaw
03-09-2016, 09:08 AM
first off i do like preorder stuff and day 1 outfits etc and i also don't mind paying a bit extra for them, even if they will be released for free in a few months.

But why do people that buy the gold edition from ubisoft, only 2 outfits, but people that buy the game and season pass single all 7.

People say it doesn't matter much because you will out level them fast, but even a small extra power like , more shotgun damage or more inventory slots can make all the difference when you start the game.

I think Ubisoft should give people that bought the gold edition also access to all 7 outfits , it would defiantly don't cost them anything.

Matthew_1103
03-09-2016, 09:31 AM
I don't understand why ppl says this gold edition for everything. Gold edition isn't too special. Game and season pass. You get an exclusive national guard outfit. Nothing more. If you bought gold edition then I don't understand your problem because you have season pass and you get those outfits. So it doesn't matter which edition you bought. Gold edition is just an all-in-one pack. You will get the same things if you buy the standard edition and later you buy the season pass. Everything depends on the season pass. Not on the bundle.

And if you just got 2 outfits then I think it's just a bug. If you play on PC then you will get a bit later.

CV_Desert-Rat
03-09-2016, 03:31 PM
Please post in correct area of forum to maximise response and input. This is Off-Topic area.

RazorSharpClaw
03-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Please post in correct area of forum to maximise response and input. This is Off-Topic area.

witch area should i post it in then ? , i posted it here becouse it looked like teh right place , seeing its off topic and i saw some other questions in her related to outfits , so sorry if its teh wrong area, theer are so many :P