PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Side Missions

Unskilledcheck
03-09-2016, 07:30 AM
So I've completed both the medical wing and tech wing tutorials but the game doesn't believe me and it won't let me do the tutorial again
Also I tried to turn in the Return to Camp Hudson mission and it wouldn't let me complete that either:mad:
I just hope someone sees this so I can get some help because I like to complete all side missions that I can

toophat28
03-09-2016, 01:23 PM
So I've completed both the medical wing and tech wing tutorials but the game doesn't believe me and it won't let me do the tutorial again
Also I tried to turn in the Return to Camp Hudson mission and it wouldn't let me complete that either:mad:
I just hope someone sees this so I can get some help because I like to complete all side missions that I can

Me too! I can't receive award for Return to Camp Hudson mission. Is something wrong? I've seen a few errors with this. Help?

EDIT: Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about. Clearly I have the mission to return but as I'm standing right in front of her there's nothing for me to press to accept rewards. I've tried rebooting my PS4, my connection, router... waited a couple hours and then try again. Nothing is working. Again, please help,

http://i.imgur.com/4wz4vnm.jpg

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has been reported to the development team.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Ubi-Stature
03-13-2016, 11:10 AM
Hi guys,

Just an update here: I had this issue myself with the icon to redeem the mission. I was able to after leaving my current party and being taken back to my own instance.

Can you confirm if you have tried redeeming the mission without being in a group or joining a friend's instance who has previously completed this mission?

Thanks!