PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One How I Fixed my DELTA 20010186

cruise2lose
03-09-2016, 04:57 AM
Ok. I've been working this problem for basically 22 hours straight, since the minute of release. I have submitted tickets. I have done everything in the sticky threads. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times. I took one day of leave for this game and this day is basically over and I have finally reached character creation but I had to make this post.

ALL I DID was disable DHCP reservation in my router settings on my PC, and for whatever reason, the game connected first try.

I have always used 192.168.0.4 as my static IP for my gaming console as a wireless device.

I never use a wire because I never have a router in the living room, where the gaming console always is.

Please do everything that people have listed in the sticky, and if that still does not work, don't change anything back yet, just disable DHCP Server State and DHCP Reservation (Two different tabs in my Century Link Router settings).

I really hope this works for at least one poor soul.

I almost beat my wife, dog, and child today guys, I feel all the feels for you.

metrofish 2008
03-09-2016, 07:04 PM
I have reset the entire network, updated the firmware, put the Xbox in the DMZ, nothing!

QuiteAbigOne
03-10-2016, 05:58 AM
I've done the same, DMZ, All port listed open, tried changing my IP to 192.168.x.x from 10.0.0.x, nothing works. I played release day at a different house a mile down the road just fine. spent 4 hours trying to get it to run today at the new house..

chickenwing3690
03-11-2016, 01:41 AM
Well I read alot of forums and most people that have this issue don't try. What I did and caused the delta error to stop and let me log on first try was turn off ur router and un plug it for about thirty second to remove all power running through it while you wait those thirty second turn off and wait for ur xbox lite to go off then unplug that for thirty seconds. Once you reset both of these plug in ur router first since it takes a little bit to restart and turn it on. Then turn ur xbox on. If this didnt work for me I wouldn't even bother posting this and wasting people's time.

Heaven Avenger
03-12-2016, 03:22 AM
I have done everything I have read that someone said worked for them. All to no avail. Still can't play this game that i was SUPER looking forward too. SO FRUSTRATING!!