PDA

View Full Version : Maybe a MIKE fix?!?

benny the l
03-09-2016, 03:25 AM
Just got off with xbox support and they said if you still have the beta installed then it screws up the game files, so you have to uninstall both and re instal the division. currently at 10% I'll post back if it works!

Physics is Phun
03-09-2016, 03:33 AM
You're chasing ghosts. Ubisoft F'd this up and they need to fix it. This is not something you can resolve on your end. I would just go to sleep and hope someone of average intelligence resets the servers over night to "kick" us all off.

benny the l
03-09-2016, 03:43 AM
You're chasing ghosts. Ubisoft F'd this up and they need to fix it. This is not something you can resolve on your end. I would just go to sleep and hope someone of average intelligence resets the servers over night to "kick" us all off.

I hope you're wrong but, chances are you are right. I might be grasping at straws but.. Did you buy retail? or maybe you preloaded while still having the beta?

Willy C Wonka
03-09-2016, 04:21 AM
This isn't a fix. The issue is with our characters still showing as active on their servers. Until they flush them out, we are not going to login. This sucks

Nice Xero
03-09-2016, 06:13 AM
I suggest we start giving the game 0 star rating wherever possible. This is ridiculous and if ubisoft isn't going to act they don't deserve more money. Worst customer support I've ever seen.