PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Mike mike mike mike mike mike

Willy C Wonka
03-09-2016, 02:38 AM
Is a solution for this Mike Error code being worked on? Ubisoft, do you know it is a problem that many of us are having? Please just keep us somewhat informed. I am going on 20 hours of MIKE!!!

benny the l
03-09-2016, 03:22 AM
I just was talking to xbox support and said if you have the beta installed still then the files combine and is messes up. They said delete both files and re instale the division
Hopefully this works after 16hrs of staring at my computer and troubleshooting

Willy C Wonka
03-09-2016, 04:31 AM
I just was talking to xbox support and said if you have the beta installed still then the files combine and is messes up. They said delete both files and re instale the division
Hopefully this works after 16hrs of staring at my computer and troubleshooting

This does not work. They have to do something to fix it. Nothing we can do on our end other than twiddle our thumbs until someone tells us something. This is nuts that after an entire day, nothing has changed.

MikeTwista
03-09-2016, 05:51 AM
Still an issue

Nice Xero
03-09-2016, 06:09 AM
This has to be the worst experience I've ever had with a game.

TorturedSeol
03-10-2016, 08:09 AM
I have the same issue with Mike 20250383... That's kinda sad I know all the numbers to that Error Code because it's all I ever get. If they don't fix it. You lose your money on a game you can't play because the Xbox Store states "No Refunds". They need to fix this...