PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Agent Origins Redeemable Code/Uplay Support

UncannyTrickster
03-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Unfortunately the Purifiers have hidden away my redeemable code! I am looking to recruit some Division agents to help me recover them. As you can see they in the reconnaissance photo I have provided they left only an orange square as a clue to where they might be. As any Division agent should know my email address is jtforkner@yahoo.com, and my PlayStation ID is UncannyTrickster.

tl:dr I submitted the code yesterday to get the agent origins dlc and the email had a glitch and did not provide a code to redeem on my PlayStation.

I tried submitting this to Uplay support, however it kept failing to submit. I guess I will try and get some assistance here.

BlazinHazin1
03-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Unfortunately the Purifiers have hidden away my redeemable code! I am looking to recruit some Division agents to help me recover them. As you can see they in the reconnaissance photo I have provided they left only an orange square as a clue to where they might be. As any Division agent should know my email address is jtforkner@yahoo.com, and my PlayStation ID is UncannyTrickster.

tl:dr I submitted the code yesterday to get the agent origins dlc and the email had a glitch and did not provide a code to redeem on my PlayStation.

I tried submitting this to Uplay support, however it kept failing to submit. I guess I will try and get some assistance here.

Im having the same issue with my code. I tried to have another sent to me but the event is now closed. PSN: BlazinHazin1

AmethystVenom
03-08-2016, 05:08 PM
Same issue here.

renanvcb
03-08-2016, 06:03 PM
Got the same issue here. Trying to get some support by Ubisoft. Waiting for the worst...

Fanzirelli
03-08-2016, 06:04 PM
The exact same thing is happening to me. I received the email confirmation supposedly with the redeem code, but where the code is supposed to be is just a small orange box. I want my free skins, or atleast just the paramedic skin for my healer class!

UncleFranq
03-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Im having the same issue with my code. I tried to have another sent to me but the event is now closed. PSN: BlazinHazin1

I'm having the same issue of the code being nothing but a orange square in my e-mail, therefore not even displaying a code. has anyone gotten any rype of response?

PSN. UncleFranq

Fanzirelli
03-08-2016, 06:15 PM
Well, I suppose its a small consolation to know that I wasn't the only one who got this error. I even troubleshooted my phone. Cleared email app cache/data, browser app data/cache, tried different browsers, and then finally desktop views and still the same little orange box no matter how you open the email.

GUNSWORD007
03-08-2016, 10:46 PM
yep same problem, some gremlin stole my code and left a little orange box in the email.

I did manage to send a support ticket (after a good bit of trouble) and I actually got a response. sadly it was a canned message stating that the problem has been submitted to the developers and to watch the forums and support page for further updates. really would it be so hard for them to simply resend the email to those that didn't get their code.

also it seems they really hate me because I didn't get any of the outfits, weapon skins, or the sawn off shotgun from the season pass (the code on that one worked fine just didn't get my gear.)

Deykhal
03-10-2016, 12:08 AM
The only thing I've seen is that we should be keeping an eye on our emails. I assume they already know everyone that is affected and are planning to resend new codes to those that got a blank email such as myself and others in this thread.

I didn't see anything from Ubisoft stating that you needed to submit a ticket.

CurlyJ49
03-10-2016, 08:08 AM
My code was included in the email but when I try to redeem it PSN says it is expired.

DRRDJ_Titan
03-10-2016, 09:05 AM
I never even got my code all I got was the orange square of death

MaliceDarkheart
03-10-2016, 03:31 PM
The Division - Agent Origins Keys

If you have not received your Agent Origins key, please be patient as we are still distributing these to players. Our support representatives are unable to provide you with your code but we do recommend that you keep an eye on your inbox and spam/promotional folders to ensure that it was not filtered out.

If you received an email that did not include a key, you should be receiving a replacement soon via email

Deykhal
03-11-2016, 12:09 AM
I ended up just submitting a ticket just in case.