PDA

View Full Version : PC Game does not show up on Uplay launcher

Bumbuonesis
03-08-2016, 03:01 PM
My Ubisoft Club account shows two games that i own (rainbow six siege and The Division) but my uplay launcher shows only one (R6S). Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

There is no hidden games on my Uplay launcher.
Tried uninstalling and installing uplay launcher again, but its the same.
Adding some screenshots: http://imgur.com/rU8dmuh http://imgur.com/CsEksMw

Also tried uplay launcher on my android phone and there is two games (R6S and The Division)

Am I missing something?

DrWoo75
03-08-2016, 03:41 PM
If you bought it on steam like I did, I had to launch it from steam, then it gave me the key. When I put that key into the uplay launcher it appeared. I had to redownload it though, which I haven't done yet, seems kind of silly to download it twice.

aKni_oXymor
03-08-2016, 11:27 PM
I have exactly the same problem listed before I sent a message to ubi support and nothing yet.

FragaGeddon
03-08-2016, 11:33 PM
It's even worse for me. I launched it from Steam last night, but because Ubisoft was down, it assigned my cd to a guest account, and not my actual account.

Edit: Wow I've been here since 2002, and this is my 2nd post. My first one was today also, go me!

Mike01010101
03-09-2016, 08:02 PM
I have exactly the same problem listed before I sent a message to ubi support and nothing yet.

I have same problem. I have a lot of games in my account but the Division what bought today doesn't show up. On website (club.ubi,com) I see the game with obvious 0% completed and 0 h playtime. What is this, what can we do?

Bundyclan
03-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Same here. I bought the game, activated it and now it does not show up on my games' list.
And based on previous experiences (them not responding to tickets at all) I guess I just spent money on literally nothing.

Mike01010101
03-09-2016, 09:53 PM
Same here. I bought the game, activated it and now it does not show up on my games' list.
And based on previous experiences (them not responding to tickets at all) I guess I just spent money on literally nothing.

I'm afraid so.

NickLong121
03-09-2016, 10:00 PM
Okay, my problem is slightly different, I've bought the division on Uplay, and I've preloaded. BUT, there's no button to play, it just says preloaded, its greyed out. and on the page it says the game isn't released yet, WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?

Bundyclan
03-10-2016, 09:45 AM
So, anyone got a respond from ubisoft support? Aiming the question at the thread maker but anyone feel free to answer ^^

Mike01010101
03-10-2016, 01:46 PM
So, anyone got a respond from ubisoft support? Aiming the question at the thread maker but anyone feel free to answer ^^

No answer yet :( I keep informed everyone if I get something.

Bundyclan
03-10-2016, 02:03 PM
Alright, it was figured out for me.

The key I got was accidentally a season pass cd key only. If you've bought the game from websites, humblebundle, instant-gaming, etc. it is possible they have mixed up the keys, try messaging them as well. That's why it accepted the key but didn't show the game itself, because it was only the season pass dlc.

XxMenceyxX
03-10-2016, 02:06 PM
I have the same problem, I canīt see the game in the Uplay launcher, I send a ticket but no recive answer yet, when I have informacion too I tell you guys!

XxMenceyxX
03-10-2016, 02:14 PM

The key I got was accidentally a season pass cd key only. If you've bought the game from websites, humblebundle, instant-gaming, etc. it is possible they have mixed up the keys, try messaging them as well. That's why it accepted the key but didn't show the game itself, because it was only the season pass dlc.

I buy a physical game :confused:

XxMenceyxX
03-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Now is a new patch for Uplay launcher but donīt fix the problem

Pierston
03-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Yup, exactly the same thing is happening to me. All I did was sent a support ticket and now I'm waiting for some sort or reply.

Pierston
03-10-2016, 03:27 PM

You maybe onto something for me. I checked my email they sent me saying my product is now available, but the only thing I see in their is the season's pass for the game. I didn't buy the game on another website though, bought it on Uplay.

Ubi-Stature
03-10-2016, 03:29 PM
You maybe onto something for me. I checked my email they sent me saying my product is now available, but the only thing I see in their is the season's pass for the game. I didn't buy the game on another website though, bought it on Uplay.

Hi there,

Can you private message me your Uplay Shop order number so I can look into this for you?

Pierston
03-10-2016, 03:32 PM
Hi there,

Can you private message me your Uplay Shop order number so I can look into this for you?

Sent you the PM.

Thanks for the reply.

Mike01010101
03-10-2016, 03:56 PM
I wrote to Instal gaming maybe they got solution. They sent answer very fast:

" This is due to an error on our part, we have just replaced your code. We apologise for the delay and any inconveniences."

I got new code and now instal the game. So Instat-gaming is very correct and decent company. So this is noz ubisoft problem. Find your key distributor!

XxMenceyxX
03-10-2016, 04:14 PM
I wrote to Instal gaming maybe they got solution. They sent answer very fast:

" This is due to an error on our part, we have just replaced your code. We apologise for the delay and any inconveniences."

I got new code and now instal the game. So Instat-gaming is very correct and decent company. So this is noz ubisoft problem. Find your key distributor!

This is different to me, I buy a physical game, I can see in Uplay web the game, but in the Uplay launcher I donīt see the game.

Ubi-Stature
03-10-2016, 04:34 PM
This is different to me, I buy a physical game, I can see in Uplay web the game, but in the Uplay launcher I donīt see the game.

Hi there,

Can you Private Message me with your CD key so I can look into this for you?

Thanks!

Mr.Coldberg
03-10-2016, 08:07 PM
I've bought a physical copy of The Division Gold Edition from a distributor. After unpacking i noticed that the dvd case does not include a booklet with code of base game, so the full entire game, only the Season Pass code and National Guard Set code.

I called the distributor, but they could not help. I was told to write a letter to Ubisoft.

I've already notified your support of the abovementioned problem, but I have not had any response.

armyrandy66
03-10-2016, 09:36 PM
I have this same problem. I pre-ordered gold edition and even received an email on March 3rd saying that my order was ready, yet it does not exist in my games section. I submitted a ticket two days ago and have yet to hear anything.