PDA

View Full Version : PC My game freeze and crash randomly

Gadzou
03-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Hi !

My game crashes randomly.
Sometimes a few seconds after starting playing, sometimes after several minutes.

I tested all steps described in the topic "Sticky: [PC] Crashing in The Division" but the game still crashes.
I have no entry for The Division in my MSINFO32 log in the Environment Software > Windows errors repport, though.

My configuration

CPU : Intel Core i7-4930K 3,4 GHz
GPU : Geforce GTX 780 Ti (Geforce Game Ready Driver 364.47)
RAM : Corsair Dominator Platinum 2 x 8 Go DDR3 PC15000 CAS 9
Motherboard : Asus ROG - Rampage IV Formula

I tested the game in different graphics configuration. In the lowest graphics setting, the game always crashes.

I had the same problem for the Open Beta. No answer when I repported it.

Thanks for helping me.

Ivan22HD
03-08-2016, 02:58 PM
Hi !

My game crashes randomly.
Sometimes a few seconds after starting playing, sometimes after several minutes.

I tested all steps described in the topic "Sticky: [PC] Crashing in The Division" but the game still crashes.
I have no entry for The Division in my MSINFO32 log in the Environment Software > Windows errors repport, though.

I tested the game in different graphics configuration. In the lowest graphics setting, the game always crashes.

I had the same problem for the Open Beta. No answer when I repported it.

Thanks for helping me.

I have the same problem, I can play The Division on high quality without any problem. In the lowest graphics setting, the game always crashes. I can play a few minutes and the game is closed. I just hope they give us a solution.

My configuration

CPU : FX8350 x8 4.0 GHz
GPU : R9 270x
RAM : Hyper-X Fury 2x8GB 1866 Mhz Ddr3
Motherboard : m5a97 Evo R 2.0

Piilou78
03-08-2016, 03:16 PM
I am in the same situation, my game crash after 15 min without an error message, it's like this since the first beta. I went through 4 update Nvidia drivers in the meantime so it does not come from it either.

FX 8120 , 12GB ram, GTX 770, Win 10

AlexKill72
03-08-2016, 03:21 PM
Same problem,I can play The Division but in few minutes the game freezing/crashing same problem in the Open Beta :(

My configuration:
CPU: AMD FX 9590 (no overclock)
Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 (Last Bios)
GPU: 2x Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix
Ram: 32Mb DDR3
Nvidia DRV: 364.47 (Last version)