PDA

View Full Version : PC Logitech G510 Keyboard Colour Issues

zorbawolf
03-08-2016, 01:57 PM
I'm having problems with the Logitech G510 keyboard where my keyboards backlight keeps changing colours when I'm in combat. It also defaults to green colour when out of combat which is not my default colour setting. Any workaround to fix this?

duchsw
03-08-2016, 08:59 PM
I'm having problems with the Logitech G510 keyboard where my keyboards backlight keeps changing colours when I'm in combat. It also defaults to green colour when out of combat which is not my default colour setting. Any workaround to fix this?

The same here. I think this is feature, not bug;P

In options you can disable led keyboards.

ABrokenGamer
03-08-2016, 09:05 PM
I dunno. I kinda like it. Adds to the ambiance.

FragaGeddon
03-08-2016, 10:49 PM
It happens to me also. I deleted the profile, but when I launch the game again, it creates it again. Not impressed.

Edit: I put the exe in my Games profile, hopefully that way it shouldn't create another profile.

Bitgod916
03-09-2016, 12:12 AM
I'm having the same issue with my Logitech G19 keyboard backlighting turning off when I play. And it also turns green sometimes when it stays lit.

LexRotor
04-28-2016, 07:55 AM

It's an ingame Option. "bright keyboard support".
You can disable this