PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Paul Rhodes still missing?!

Hotchkiss09
03-08-2016, 12:39 PM
i know a lot of people ran into this issue (Paul Rhodes never showing up to be talked to in base of operations after completing the subway mission) during the closed beta but from what I've gathered there is no way to fix it without making a new character and trying again which is absolutely asinine you've known about the bug for over a month why has it not been fixed

ctrlaltwalsh
03-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Same issue on PC :|

Hotchkiss09
03-08-2016, 01:07 PM
kinda pathetic that a company as large as ubisoft just ignored a game breaking bug in one the the years most anticipated games

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 02:28 PM
Hello,

This is a known issue the development team are aware of. The current workaround is to create a new character.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

ctrlaltwalsh
03-10-2016, 05:35 AM
Hello,

This is a known issue the development team are aware of. The current workaround is to create a new character.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hi, I did make a new character, and have unlocked all Wings on the new character, but I am stuck on Tutorial: Upgrade Wing - for Security wing, I think this has caused the security story to be stuck, I spoke to the guy once, and he hasn't wanted to chat at all since - I am level 26 at the time of writing and am not willing to restart again (I already restarted after the paul rhodes bug on my first char (@lvl 11))