PDA

View Full Version : PC :confused: Why you cause unnecessary Problems (Language) ?

Beteigeuzed
03-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Many russian guys here wanna play the game in russian (of course) and many guys like me wanna play it in English or German and got it in russian only.
So why oh why ubisoft isnīt it possible to give all customers of your game the language that they want and speak instead of regionlock and "canīt change" language options??

I donīt get it.

duckforceone
03-08-2016, 12:03 PM
because of the black market. People make alot of money by buying the russian version and reselling it to other parts of the world. This hurts the developer alot.

So this is the smart way to region lock a game, without really regionlocking it.

Beteigeuzed
03-08-2016, 12:08 PM
I get what you tell but its not illegal to buy games in other countrys with lower pricez (globalization for everyone?)
See I got the game from Kinguin ( but for 46 €) so its not a big difference here I just bought it there because I always buy games at this store.
Now Iam locked and some russian guys that just got the division with their new nvidia got also no option for russia ...Doensīt make sense at all