PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Paul Rhodes bug

Capn Spoilers
03-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Was playing the mission to unlock the tech wing when a friend glitched out. Left his group went back got the achievement and end of mission dialogue however no Paul in my base for me to talk to. This is also happening to a friend that was playin with us both at the time. Any fixes?

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Hello,

This is a known issue the development team are aware of. The current workaround is to create a new character.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Capn Spoilers
03-09-2016, 08:48 AM
Feels like too much work to create a new character for one wing when friends and I are all around lvl 18, just so you know never encountered this problem in the beta

Vidars84
03-10-2016, 02:50 AM
Hello,

This is a known issue the development team are aware of. The current workaround is to create a new character.

I am having the same issue. how long do you feel until this is fixed?

lIl CROW lIl
03-11-2016, 07:37 PM
Hello,

This is an unacceptable workaround. This has been an issues for players since the open Beta, and you guys need to fix it.

agntorng_1
03-13-2016, 04:17 PM
This is an unacceptable workaround. This has been an issues for players since the open Beta, and you guys need to fix it.

Totally agree. Calling that a "workaround" is insulting. Fix this properly.

m0rgan1sm
03-22-2016, 11:48 PM
Another update and still NO MENTION of fixing this.

Please stop fixing all of the cosmetic **** and focus on something that has been game breaking since day one. I have 3000 tech points just sitting there that I can not use.

If it takes re setting the mission and having to do it over...that is fine. PLEASE JUST FIX IT ALREADY!!:mad:

Scorcher01
03-23-2016, 01:24 AM
They finally acknowledged this in the known issues post, maybe we finally get some traction here. The ubisoft post asks you to submit some details about the problem if you are experiencing it...

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1401648-Known-Issues

AvengedGamer97
03-24-2016, 01:37 AM
I want to know if yall fixed the paul Rhodes bug so that way I don't have to create a new character and so I can continue the game. I have like 700 tech wing points and can't use them. have yall fixed it yet.