PDA

View Full Version : PC The Division and Logitech G933

ImFluffay
03-08-2016, 11:28 AM
I am currently experiencing in-game delay due to me using this headset this can be me running for 5~10s and then responding again or just not being able to fire my weapons for the same duration. Since I played beta aswell and had no issues during this phase of the game I'm quite disappointed with the release. Disabling my headset will resolve this but since I have no other way to hear the audio output it is pretty annoying.

Ubi-Stature
03-08-2016, 11:31 AM
Hi there, ImFluffay,

Welcome to the forums, thanks for reporting this.

I'll have this information passed on to the team for investigation.

ALPHA_Lindh
03-08-2016, 11:52 AM
I am currently experiencing in-game delay due to me using this headset this can be me running for 5~10s and then responding again or just not being able to fire my weapons for the same duration. Since I played beta aswell and had no issues during this phase of the game I'm quite disappointed with the release. Disabling my headset will resolve this but since I have no other way to hear the audio output it is pretty annoying.

I can confirm that this is an issue for me as well.

I managed to fix this issue by moving the wireless usb to a 2.0 output instead of the 3.0 output i was using. This fixed the issue for me.

Hope this helps anyone else with this issue. - Wrong.

***EDIT 1***

After some more testing:
This isn't true. The reason why it worked was due to the actual Logitech software shutting down when i moved the USB.

When shutting down the Logitech G933 Software, i have no issues with The Division or any Input lagg. However, without the software on, the audio Quality is absolute rubbish.

So, the culprit here is the Software.

Workaround 1:
The workaround is to play the game without the software on, and hope that this get fixed.

Worth to note is that i have played both open and closed beta with this headset. No issues with it then.

***EDIT 2***

Workaround 2:

So, here is how its currently working for me.

1 Start the game. Enter your character.

2 Tab out and shut down the Logitech Software. Check that the sound is working correctly.

3 Tab into the game, and it seems to be working.

Assumption:
I guess the game needs to be started first, and the software started second.

*** EDIT 3***

Workaround 3:

Workaround: go into your ingame settings --> third party --> disable 3rd party LED. Worked like a charm! :)

This man deserves a medal! Thanks Grolabear, this worked aswell! :)

Regards,
Lindh

EvilDirtbag
03-08-2016, 12:20 PM
THX for your help!!
I also had the LOGITECH G933 in use (in the BETA too, without any problems) and had awfull input laggs! Now i disabled the LOGITECH software, tried it with my old headset and....... voila it works as it should!

ImFluffay
03-08-2016, 12:28 PM
It is working atm, makes the game a lot more enjoyable thanks ;D

exorgistis
03-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Hi there, ImFluffay,

Welcome to the forums, thanks for reporting this.

I'll have this information passed on to the team for investigation.

I also have the same problem. If I unplug my G933, everything works fine.

Wolfgrin1986
03-08-2016, 04:06 PM
Same problem here, its very odd as I never had this problem in any of the betas.

Grolabear
03-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Workaround: go into your ingame settings --> third party --> disable 3rd party LED. Worked like a charm! :)

exorgistis
03-15-2016, 03:54 PM
Here you will find Logitech's announcement
http://support.logitech.com/en_us/article/Keyboard-input-lags-when-playing-The-Division-and-G933-headset-is-connected-to-PC

Detonator1976
03-13-2019, 03:17 AM
Hi guys !

Same thing around here.

When I give alt + tab I can even hear the sounds of the game in foreground, then when I return to the active window of the game the sound will go away.

This error occurred in 2 more games, more precisely my last 2 games of Assassins Creed ( Origins and Odyssey ).

The game worked perfectly in the beta phase here.

The bug also occurs with the Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum Headset.

When in conflict with the logitech gaming software the game sometimes freeze completely or occurs great input lag during the menus and gameplay.

Thanks !

GreenGhost4
03-14-2019, 04:04 AM
Here is how to fix your sound if you are using the newer Logitech headsets which all seem to have the same problem. Just simply install the new Logitech GHUB software and shut the old Logitech Gaming Software down. Your sound should work in full Surround Sound now without any problems.

sebolonius
03-17-2019, 12:04 PM
Here is how to fix your sound if you are using the newer Logitech headsets which all seem to have the same problem. Just simply install the new Logitech GHUB software and shut the old Logitech Gaming Software down. Your sound should work in full Surround Sound now without any problems.

This worked for me with G633 brilliant

ChillseekerVic
03-18-2019, 04:47 AM

This is the actual and permanent fix for me. Using GHub now instead of LGS.

Carnage652
03-18-2019, 07:02 PM
I am at a loss guys. I have tried everything to get sound from my G930 headset. Including installing G-Hub. No sound and lots of in-game lag. What can I do to fix this? Also, how do you "shut down" the old logitech software?

Kyros28
03-18-2019, 07:56 PM
GreenGhost4's suggestion worked perfectly for my G633
Link to the Ghub software from Logitech below.
hohttps://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g633-7-1-surround-sound-gaming-headset/downloads