PDA

View Full Version : Black screen when i start division but i hear the menu sounds

chiefchain
03-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Guys please help me, i took the day off to play the division but when i start the game i get a black screen with a double mouse cursor, i hear the sounds of the division menu but cant do anything. | also cant alt tab or crt alt del, the screen stays black. I updated all videocard drivers and updated the division.

Please HELP

Ubi-Stature
03-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Hi there, chiefchain,

Welcome to the forums!

Can you try these steps?: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402430-PC-Game-crashes-during-opening-cinematic?p=11448256&viewfull=1#post11448256

Let me know if the issue persists!

duckforceone
03-08-2016, 12:06 PM
try alt + enter, that worked for me

Kynliand
03-08-2016, 10:39 PM
im having a similar problem. I enter the game, there's a black screen but i hear the menu sounds and the first cutscene. I can press space to select options and get the cutscene rolling but i usually don;t see anything. It's very inconsistent, most of the time it's a black screen, sometimes I can see like the first 5 seconds of the cutscene, sometimes the settings shows up properly etc then I crash and says graphics processor suddenly stopped or something, which doesn't make any sense. There's no image, how can it crash, and it's not like I have a bad computer either. I've done pretty much every fix outside of rolling back drivers.