PDA

View Full Version : PC Bad sound problem

SHAUNUK88
03-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Hello All since beta i have been having this problem with this game in parts of the game my sound will totally cut out sometimes you can just here a clock/popping noise and sometimes its a loud static noise (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4lUaG-NIS8&feature=youtu.be) everytime this will cause my game to shut down so can only play it for about 10-15 minutes a time :( anyone have any idea what it could be ? p.s This has never happened on any of my other games never had this problem before only on this game cheers in advance for any help

P.S reinstalled windows so will post back if it has stopped

SHAUNUK88
03-08-2016, 12:17 PM
well tried again after a fresh install of windows and still the same just not as much as before driving me nuts

SHAUNUK88
03-08-2016, 10:26 PM
i give up tried 3 different windows and does it on all 3 of them it seems to happen more when im in a group does anyone no of any software what can monitor audio breaks or anything like that cheers

Cody_Sheffield
03-09-2016, 06:16 AM
Fear not, your not the only one experiencing sound issues, we're just a minority is all compared to graphics problems, game crashes, the list goes on. :( For me, the sound cuts out in different places. For others, they get no sound at all.