PDA

View Full Version : PC Mouse Port is horrible! FPS change makes mouse inconsitent!

EddieRhymers
03-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Plz ubisoft, you gotta tell me this is a joke, or is getting fix ASAP!

The mouse speed changes with the FPS!? Guys this is not Console. On PC You dont have consistant 30 or 60 FPS!

And with that crappy graphics port, i dont get constant >60fps. I even tried to set the graphics to min. Still getting frame drops. That makes my mouse really strange and sloppy.

THIS cannot be on a PC game. Its not acceptable. Pls dont just port controls from consoles. Give us a descent input method for PC players. Thank you.

I really pissed off right now.

AND, PC gamers that play a lot First Person Shooters like me, will have their muscle memory ruined for all other games they play.

FIX IT! Im serious.

btw is there any way to get the money back if this does not change? Its not a working PC game with stuff like this.

AND PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS!

Thanks!

Ubi-Stature
03-08-2016, 10:53 AM
Hi there, EddieRhymers,

Thanks for reporting this!

Can you try the steps outlined in this post to see if this improves things?: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402430-PC-Game-crashes-during-opening-cinematic?p=11448256&viewfull=1#post11448256

Additionally, if you wish to seek a refund you will need to contact your retailer with your receipt/proof of purchase. If you purchased the game from us directly shoot me a PM and I'll assist you with it!

EddieRhymers
03-08-2016, 01:36 PM
Hi!

I see you did not get what i mean. Its your ENGINE... not my system.

Example, you move the Mouse 10cm to the left and it would be 10%ingame looking left. You do it again, and its 11% ... or 12% or 5% depending on how much FPS there are. Its a commin thing in console ports. And it needs a fix.

Please dont blame a bad port on my system. Thank you.

Ubi-Stature
03-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Hi again,

Other users are able to use a mouse without these issues. We also have reports of similar issues involving other peripherals causing delays/conflicts with the mouse in-game.

In addition to the C++ troubleshooting provided can you confirm if you have any additional USB peripherals attached such as a USB headset/ driving wheel/ rudder?

Thanks

EddieRhymers
03-08-2016, 05:57 PM
The only people that have no issies are the ones that can provide 30 or 60 FPS constant.

So plz tell me:

The Engine does not use the frames per second to determan how much the mouse was moved.

Tell me that your engine is not portet from console with that mouse settings.

And you should check back before you tell me.

If your ENGINE does not work that way, tell me and ill try all steps you tell me.

I still think youre not getting what i want here.

Ubi-Stature
03-08-2016, 06:00 PM
The symptoms of your issue match various issues currently experienced by other users on the forums. One example (with workarounds) can be found here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402463-The-Division-and-Logitech-G933?p=11448521&viewfull=1#post11448521

EddieRhymers
03-08-2016, 07:33 PM
The problem in the threads you postet are very different than mine.

And still you do not conform that your engine does NOT work the way i explained it.

Its your port not my system, again, its a common problem on various pc ports, since its just portet from ther controls that consoles use. Please can you let someone help me that actually knows how your game works? No offense, but you really dont understand what i am telling you right now.

EddieRhymers
03-09-2016, 12:05 PM
I guess since you dont deny that its the way your engine works, and i am getting no respnonse anymore that this is going to be it!?

coth.is
03-10-2016, 03:04 AM
The symptoms of your issue match various issues currently experienced by other users on the forums. One example (with workarounds) can be found here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402463-The-Division-and-Logitech-G933?p=11448521&viewfull=1#post11448521

Disabling LED support in game for G810 didn't help for me. Still getting lots of microfreezes when moving forward. It's just unplayable.

EddieRhymers
03-11-2016, 04:51 PM
wow, first they blame a ****ty console port on my hardware and now they dont even repsond anymore.

Well, i found out, that when im not streaming the game runs with 60FPS all the time, so i limit the max FPS to 60 and am able to aim almost normally. BUT: Once i get my 144hz monitor, i will be pretty disappointed since i can play this game only in 60 FPS... just like GTA V.

Still,

THIS NEEDS FIXING!

Dnias_X
03-11-2016, 05:17 PM
wow, first they blame a ****ty console port on my hardware and now they dont even repsond anymore.

Well, i found out, that when im not streaming the game runs with 60FPS all the time, so i limit the max FPS to 60 and am able to aim almost normally. BUT: Once i get my 144hz monitor, i will be pretty disappointed since i can play this game only in 60 FPS... just like GTA V.

Still,

THIS NEEDS FIXING!

They don't respond to your posts anymore because you are being a belligerent *******. talking about 10%, 11% 4% as if you know what you are even talking about. You want a fix and yelling at them at the same time. Grow up and learn how to speak to someone. It will get you further in life.

MadMattProulx
03-11-2016, 10:55 PM

Still,

THIS NEEDS FIXING!

Good luck playing many games at 144hz let alone 60.... Even those with the best hardware have problems in some games. Ain't gonna f'in happen, but you can still whine about it I suppose. Won't change nothing!

EddieRhymers
03-15-2016, 10:17 AM
Well guys, i guess no one of you is getting what the real issue here is. I try to explain it once again:

You move the mouse 10" across your Mousepad once. It turns your character a certain degree.
You move the mouse 10" AGAIN, and the character does not turn the exact same degree. Because, its ported from controller and console engines. Its depending on the actual frames how much degree your character is moving, not like on PC games. Problem beeing, on console you have a fixed FPS (frames per second) amount. You CAN achive this with locking 60 FPS to your game on PC too. But why would i, when i have a monitor thats even capable of 144hz. You will never get 144 fps or even 120fsa at any given time. Making the aiming very difficult, and it ruins your muscle meomory.

If you guys are fine with a lazy port like that, okay, but dont try to spit your hate into this, defending a bad port. And the whole reason i am "beeing a belligerent *******" is that i just asked if this is getting fixed or patched, and the respond to my request is blaming some settings on my side to be the problem. Try it out for yourself, if you dont believe me.

Set your Vsynch off, deactivate any frame limiters, and try to turn around from one side to another on your mousepad. In ANY first person shooter thats not portet from consoles, you will have the exact same turning speed. You will not have it in this game, or gta, and not even in black ops 3.

And yeah this is a major problem since this is supposed to be a AAA PC game. I bought gold edition, and if i am requesting or asking for a fix, i dont want the support to be popping out random threads, with problems, that have NONE to do with that issue whatsoever.

As for MattProulx:

You did not get anything of what i said, but maybe you understand what i mean now. If not, its not my problem, you dont have to respond to a thread if you dont even know what the person is talking about. A 144hz monitor does not mean that you have 144 fps at all times. In CS:GO you will have 300, and in Battlefield you will have around 120. But it will never affect your aiming in any way. Because these are PC titles. Not console ports.

So now that i really really explained, what my suggestion for massive/ubisoft is...

I hope there will be a response to this. The game itsself is fun as hell. But its not the only game i play or stream, and itst really not helping if the mouse is at different speeds all the time. I use the same speed in all games, this game its just not working as intended.

Needs fixing.

EddieRhymers
03-16-2016, 10:36 PM
thats what i thought!