PDA

View Full Version : PC Extreme Delay

Insert-C4-Here
03-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Ive been checking thedivisiongame stream there it looks that there is no delay (Lagg), and if try to play it i constantly have a massive delay.
So my qeustion is is this a problem on my end of is this just server lagg??

EvilDirtbag
03-08-2016, 10:54 AM
You are not the only one with a very laggy gameplay! The BETA Version ran mutch better! Its nearly unplayable to me! But i think it will be fixed..... like the REWARDS .....

Ubi-Stature
03-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Hi there, Insert-C4-Here,

Welcome to the forum!

You can find steps here on how to improve connectivity which should help if the lag is connectivity based: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/3502/connectivity-issues-in-the-division-on-pc/kA030000000tiK5CAI

If you're having drops in FPS which make your controls laggy or delayed can you try the steps here?: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402430-PC-Game-crashes-during-opening-cinematic?p=11448256&viewfull=1#post11448256

Thanks!

Insert-C4-Here
03-08-2016, 02:46 PM
I dont have any virus scanner of anything like that, only the standard stuff from windows 10 and all that is up-to-date. I have checked my firewall's list its not beeing blocked there. I dont have any router in between my modem and pc. And i dont really know how to forward those ports (to me they are just numbers). The 4 checked Startup items dont even appear onto my task manager. Hosts file ive tried finding it but cant seem to find it. As far as i know i dont have any ports blocked by my ISP (fyi i played in the beta and everything ran perfectly there :nonchalance:).

And i have tried reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ sadly enough that didnt have any impact.

I checked my FPS when i was ingame and that seems to be fine.

Please help!

Ubi-Stature
03-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Can you confirm if you use any headset or LED keyboard peripherals that you can temporarily disable/turn off to see if the delay persists?

Insert-C4-Here
03-08-2016, 03:23 PM
I am using an Logitech G933 Headset and a Steelseries APEX 350 keyboard with LED. And so it seems atm that if i turn off my headset it runs fine. But ofc i want sound with my game. How can i solve this issues??