PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Still getting MIKE 20250383 Error thought this was fixed...

Remmcat
03-08-2016, 08:44 AM
Any help please? was able to play for 40 minutes until i got kicked off 2 hours ago.

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Hello, Remmcat,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the MIKE error. Can you please try the steps in the article below?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402024-Connectivity-errors-look-here-first

Thanks

NFI1982
03-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Hello, Remmcat,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the MIKE error. Can you please try the steps in the article below?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402024-Connectivity-errors-look-here-first

Thanks

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WITH THIS CRAP. None of these steps do anything man. it is an issue with YOUR SERVERS not us. For gods sake fix this crap heap or give us back our ******* money.

ShadyKillas 69
03-08-2016, 04:27 PM
It's launch day of probably the biggest game of the year that is all online. Their servers are doing well for the load on them. I had Mike errors for about 30 min or so then it told me I had to recover my agent and that some progress would be lost after that I was getting delta errors and in queues of 4000+ but after an hour or so I got in. If it is on their end it will probably get fixed but it might take a little time. These things happen.

Chensty1e
03-08-2016, 06:06 PM
I have been receiving Error Code Mike 20250383 since around 1 am EST, but when I switch to one of my friends profile on my console his profile can access the game.

I noticed the loading graphics were orange on his screening when accessing and loading the main menu while mine was yellow. Each time I had a yellow/gold loading graphic I was given the error code.

Like it was mentioned in the title of this thread, it sounded like Ubisoft made it clear that the issue was solved, but in reality it seemed like they were able to resolve the issue of literally all of their servers going down including Rainbow Six Siege servers, Uplay and Ubisoft website servers. I understand the launch of game like this can have these issues, but having a little more transparency on the situation relieves a lot of stress and frustration when faced with error codes for nearly 12 hours.

AcE_Zombi3
03-08-2016, 06:55 PM
I'm having the same issue as Chensty1e. At least give us an estimated time of a fix, Its been 12 hours and I can't get i.I've spent the last 2 hours waiting for a live chat with customer support and I'll probably be waiting on just that for a few more hours as well...

Linkernicus
03-08-2016, 08:02 PM
broken company is broken. our profiles are f'ed thanks to their min. wage IT crowd. if they could reset our profiles, they would have already. ubisoft has a history of this tomfoolery in all of their major releases. get over it, move on. game will work eventually

Physics is Phun
03-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Eom