PDA

View Full Version : Black Screen loading game. Unable to play. [Game Crash]

silencer124
03-08-2016, 08:27 AM
I started to run The Division through U-play. I see no visuals such as U-play logo or the introduction screen to game. I can hear the audio of the game running but that is the only thing. I try to load the Task Manager to close the game. Windows does not load the taskbar, and all I see is a black screen. Windows or the game freezes. This may be a game glitch or a graphical glitch. A bug or error.

Latest drivers installed. No windows firewall.

Windows 10-64 Bit edition. Home.
ASRock Extreme3 990FX motherboard
Asus Xonar DX soundcard
AMD-FX 8320-E core processor.
8 GB of memory

Sebamiz3r
03-08-2016, 08:31 AM
I have the same issue. Worked fine at night.

Jay25042
03-08-2016, 08:34 AM
I have the same problem as described above, didn't have this problem with the BETA, also keep getting a message telling me that Uplay has failed to load achievements.

Any help would be appreciated

rotorpowa
03-08-2016, 08:35 AM
same issue here

Sebamiz3r
03-08-2016, 08:35 AM
Those two problems are most common i think. Mayby their servers are down.

ielektronick
03-08-2016, 08:36 AM
I started to run The Division through U-play. I see no visuals such as U-play logo or the introduction screen to game. I can hear the audio of the game running but that is the only thing. I try to load the Task Manager to close the game. Windows does not load the taskbar, and all I see is a black screen. Windows or the game freezes. This may be a game glitch or a graphical glitch. A bug or error.

Latest drivers installed. No windows firewall.

Same here.
Also can't synchronize achievements. :mad:

ielektronick
03-08-2016, 08:41 AM
Those two problems are most common i think. Mayby their servers are down.

Even if servers are down, the game should not block OS, so I have to restart PC. :nonchalance:

Babaiaganaga
03-08-2016, 08:42 AM
Same here.

Same of same above described

Arcoonte
03-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Even if servers are down, the game should not block OS, so I have to restart PC. :nonchalance:

same

Androphobia25
03-08-2016, 08:45 AM
Having some problem, First start had the problem, re-booted PC and it started in Windows mode, changed it to full screen, next time tryed to start back to same problem again multiply times

IIIEpiconIII
03-08-2016, 08:47 AM
same here + Failed sync Achievments
another ubisoft fail

dyao034
03-08-2016, 08:51 AM
Same of same above described

Was working earlier but with frequent crashing (every 5 mins) but now it's just audio playing in the background with nothing on the screen. Getting achievements cannot synchronize error whenever I start and quit.

If you get blank screen just hit escape and enter to exit.

Pirogio
03-08-2016, 08:51 AM
When I start the division with uplay I get a first message Failed to synchronise and Then I get a black screen.
Problems with server?

Hunter4ever86
03-08-2016, 09:04 AM
same here! only way to get out of the game is to restart.

ubisoft you failed us AGAIN!

For what did you have two open betas?

Weltverloren.
03-08-2016, 09:06 AM
You can work around the black screen issue by putting the game into windowed mode using "alt" + "enter" (while on that same black screen). This seems to work for most.
The problem for many, however, is that the game will not work in full screen if you change it back to that in the settings.

TJermz
03-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Ive been experiencing the same issue as everyone else here, failed to sync achievements, so i skip the error which takes me to the game but the screen is blank, but i can still hear the game.
I was able to find a way around the issue by pressing ALT + ENTER, forcing the game to go into windowed mode. once in the game you can put things back to full screen.
hope this helps.

short_rnd
03-08-2016, 09:10 AM
For the blackscreen problem, wait until the intro sounds are through and then hit "ALT+ENTER" do go into windowed mode and then select your resolution.

PiT.79
03-08-2016, 09:10 AM
I have the same issue here. Achievements loading error and black screen. Only audio is playing.
Several times pressed Alt+F4 will quit the "black" game back to Windows. Is the problem out there (servers)? What you advice?

EDIT:
Alt+ENTER solved the issue.

From "black" full screen switch to window mode (Alt+ENTER) where the game elements are visible and then go back to full screen (Alt+ENTER again). All game graphics stay visible then.

FlashXAron
03-08-2016, 09:14 AM
What to say ---

THE SAME PROBLEM

seems the UPLAY (not Division, or they forgot to implement on the Division Server the UPlay Achievements, but included that from Steam LOL) Servers are down

GER-Mala
03-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Same here.

Same here. :(

With:
AMD R9 290X

FlashXAron
03-08-2016, 09:22 AM
Which Version guys ?

I assume as usual UPLAY VERSION :-)

I have that 70.- Version from Humble Bumble and already was punished not beeing unlocked at midnight here in Europe, like the rest of EU !

Arcoonte
03-08-2016, 09:24 AM
You can work around the black screen issue by putting the game into windowed mode using "alt" + "enter" (while on that same black screen). This seems to work for most.
The problem for many, however, is that the game will not work in full screen if you change it back to that in the settings.

Thank you very much dude ;)

Its ok!

FlashXAron
03-08-2016, 09:27 AM
If you hit retry a Million times :-) it sometimes gibes you the message , that it is doing it, but Fails a Little bit later ...

dyao034
03-08-2016, 09:31 AM
For the blackscreen problem, wait until the intro sounds are through and then hit "ALT+ENTER" do go into windowed mode and then select your resolution.

Now I just need to deal with the frequent crashing :( :(

Pirogio
03-08-2016, 09:41 AM

That solved the issue for me too. I saw that there is an update for the Nvidea driver. Will test if this solves the issue

Pirogio
03-08-2016, 09:45 AM
No more sync issues and when updating the driver, I can play in full screen mode

Phoenixdown_
03-08-2016, 09:46 AM
I have the same issue as the OP and I also cant go into my medical wing or I fall through the world....

silencer124
03-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Well their were new updates on Windows Update which I just downloaded. They help the improve times of loading software and reliability. I can run the game now.