PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Agent Origins

Lightning_iF
03-08-2016, 08:17 AM
I got my Agent Origins code and redeemed it, but it has not downloaded any of the gear, and they are not at the rewards vendor. I also checked to see if I could manually download them, but it says bundle only.

Frogmiteless
03-08-2016, 08:25 AM
I also redeemed my code and didn't get my items either. Got all the other stuff that I should of gotten like the Hazmat suit and the UPlay gear, but didn't get the Agent Origins gear for some reason.

Carbonroc
03-08-2016, 09:11 AM
Same problem here. Inserted the code I got in the email, and It said I unlocked it in the xbox menu. Then booted up the game and only my preorder content was there. So I checked the store. And the agent origins gear didn't say it was installed and only available through the season pass, and now my code is used. ????

LFxMerc1803
03-08-2016, 12:54 PM
I have the same problem. I used the code but NO FREE GEAR SETS! and best of all my code is used now. We need our free gear sets

Taxi AL
03-08-2016, 02:42 PM
If you have successfully received your Hazmat suit could you tell me where? I redeemed my code - I have no idea where I would get it from though. I don't see it that UStore thing or in my stash. Where would I find it?

Taxi AL
03-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Nevermind - rewards claim vendor - did not know it existed. Sigh.

Carbonroc
03-08-2016, 02:50 PM
The xbox store, which had said last night that I didn't have them even though I put in my code. Now says Install on all 4 sets. I guess just wait and it works eventually.

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Hello,

Redeemed content would normally be collected at the Rewards Claim Vendor in your base. We are currently aware of an issue with the rewards that we are working on.

Thank you for your patience.

killroy354
03-08-2016, 05:40 PM
I never received a code for agent origins got the email and jus got an orange box were the code should be

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 06:28 PM
I never received a code for agent origins got the email and jus got an orange box were the code should be

Hello, killroy354,

We are aware of this issue and it has been reported to the development team.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Morbid Romantic
03-08-2016, 06:39 PM
I'm having the same issue. I redeemed my code a few days ago on xbox.com, and it said it was successful. However, my console never downloaded anything related to it, and I can't find anything other than the pre-order bonuses that can be installed.
I should probably also mention, I never received any e-mail including my Agent Origins code. But, if I log in and go to the Agent Origins page, it shows the code I already redeemed.

EntropyBall
03-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Hello, killroy354,

Thanks

I have this same issue, then they sent an email saying it had been re-sent, but I didn't even get an email that time. And following the instructions for trying to retrieve my code just gives me a "you've already done this promotion" error.

DARKSIDE_1970
03-08-2016, 07:07 PM
Hello, killroy354,

Thanks

I have the same issue got the email but only see an orange square where the 25 digit code for the Xbox One should be. When this is fixed will we be getting the code e mailed to us in another e mail? Thanks.

AcidBenjam
03-08-2016, 07:14 PM
I never received a code for agent origins got the email and just got an orange box were the code should be

I also never got my code, I filled out the form and received the confirmation email but no code was attached. Please Help!!!
http://screencast.com/t/ZJomuNltcL

Morbid Romantic
03-08-2016, 10:39 PM
So, I just got home from work, went to "Manage Game" when selecting The Division, and found all the stuff I was missing was available to install. Might as well ignore my previous response.

xNASTYxBUTLERx
03-08-2016, 11:24 PM
Just adding my comment to follow. Same problem of redeeming and not having anything available. (Checked "add on" content and all other suggestions already). Will try restarting my console to see if that helps.

SupersnaiI
03-08-2016, 11:35 PM
I'm having the same issue, no beta/alpha stuff either

JuniorTuba
03-09-2016, 09:46 AM
Same issue. Used code to redeem Agent Origins content. Got message stating that the content was unlocked, but nothing downloaded. Went to Rewards Claim Vendor and there was only the Hazmat content there. Contacted Xbox Live Support and they are aware of the issue but they do not have a fix for the problem yet. They are awaiting information from Ubisoft.

Please update us as soon as you've found a fix for this! :)

Thanks!

IRON MAN Ai
03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Getting this as well.

I downloaded season pass, all content including all the DLC outfits (7 in total?). Didn't appear in game at the rewards vendor, only the weapon, Uplay items and 4 of the "exclusive season pass" items.

Now this morning the DLC outfits have been delisted from the Xbox store and cannot reinstall them. The only 2 available or shown, the Hazmat and the National Guard pack state they are a part of a "bundle only".

Can't do anything past that.

Was directed here after chat with Xbox Support. As seen, apparently Ubisoft are aware of this issue, here's to hoping they get it resolved soon. Back to Halo 5 until it's fixed.

IKAIYOO
03-09-2016, 01:17 PM
Hello, killroy354,

Thanks

I am having this same issue. I also have a question. When it is corrected will I be getting lvl 4 gear or gear according to my level. Because at the moment if it just gives me lvl 4 gear the weapons themselves will be useless except for deconstructing if it lets you.

JAG2911
03-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Hello,

Redeemed content would normally be collected at the Rewards Claim Vendor in your base. We are currently aware of an issue with the rewards that we are working on.

Can you guys get this added to the "known issues" page as it would make it much easier for people searching the forums for a resolution

ShinjiAkashiya
03-09-2016, 05:45 PM

Yea same thing happened to me. Ubi said they took it to the next level of tech people. I think they should just gift the skins as a thank you for playing/buying our game. The guns are gonna be obsolete by end game anyway. But being in law enforcement I really want those 4 skins. :p

xNASTYxBUTLERx
03-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Just adding my comment to follow. Same problem of redeeming and not having anything available. (Checked "add on" content and all other suggestions already). Will try restarting my console to see if that helps.

So I waited overnight and checked this morning... no Agent Origins add-ons for me. Hoping for a fix soon, I want to rock out with the Paramedic suit. Also this is for that 4 suit bundle, I have the alpha/beta/Club stuff unlocked.

Gunfusing
03-09-2016, 06:18 PM
Gold edition skins are green guns with hazmat skin print etc? These are not skins you can remove. The rewards claim vendor didn't have my beta item as well..

VASH023
03-09-2016, 06:31 PM
I went to my manage games and I saw the free skins there but they are not in my rewards vendor

Gunfusing
03-09-2016, 06:55 PM
I went to my manage games and I saw the free skins there but they are not in my rewards vendor
Under manage game=outfits and no skins...not at vendor as well FeelsBadMan Refund?

xARCTICxTIGERx
03-09-2016, 07:08 PM
I didn't get a code ether from the place I preordered from best buy and unable to redownload my gold edition outfits

Dimes113
03-09-2016, 07:44 PM
Same issue. Used code to redeem Agent Origins content. Got message stating that the content was unlocked, but nothing downloaded. Went to Rewards Claim Vendor and there was only the Hazmat content there. Contacted Xbox Live Support and they are aware of the issue but they do not have a fix for the problem yet. They are awaiting information from Ubisoft.

Please update us as soon as you've found a fix for this!

Thanks!

TheDomiAm
03-09-2016, 08:08 PM
Hello, killroy354,

Thanks
Any update on this... id really like these outfits please....

NSAN3 WARR1OR
03-10-2016, 01:48 AM
Same with me I typed in code and redeemed it but did not show up at rewards vendor......

Arsonist343
03-10-2016, 03:59 AM
I never got the code either. I registered and watched the video all the way through and was super stoked. I'm a firefighter and was really looking forward to rocking that turnout coat.

MINCHKIN198
03-10-2016, 07:30 AM
I redeemed my code on the xbox store it said it was successfully downloaded but when i went into the game the gear sets werent there. Then i went to manage games and it wasnt even there to be redownloaded. Im was an emt and would love to have that gearset most.

S2K kid1080
03-10-2016, 07:46 AM
No free gear sets anywhere. After completing the agent origins thing online I Received 2 different codes via email. I entered them yesterday and it Said I now own them but they are nowhere to be found. Not in game hub, store, or in game. Hopefully this gets resolved

ENDL3SSANGUISH
03-10-2016, 08:52 AM
i never got my code either this blows i really wanted that gear

Sun Rei Shin
03-10-2016, 09:24 AM
Same here. Did it twice, one got a little orange box, one I didn't even get a email for :(

Would have been nice to have at the start, but I really wanted my EMT coat. Maybe they'll be nice and give us another way to get them, or sort the promo open again.

mezajames
03-10-2016, 10:09 AM
Same Problem, like hundreds. Redeemed my agent origins set of 4 outfits Twice on XB1. First time I thought I did it to early, but it was accepted. I signed up for a Second code and I redeemed it a day later, when the game was released. Guess what. Absolutely nothing lol I message support ASAP and no reply. Probably won't get one , due to it being a mass problem. I'm a Firefighter and was so thrilled about the turnouts. But I guess the hazmat will do.

Shayd239
03-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Same here...did everything...got the email but a blank orange box. I was really looking forward to the outfit sets. Got an email from Ubi saying they forwarded it to developement, but nothing else...hope they resend codes, because now it says the promotion is over, so I cant retry.

KnockedUpOtter
03-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Would be nice if they compiled a list of all players who entered the promotion (anyone who submitted the code and got emailed, regardless of whether or not they got a code) and granted them the ability to unlock the item free on Ubisoft Club via the rewards page. Seems easier than whatever "investigation" they are doing, or resending codes or what have you.

Bulletmagn3t
03-10-2016, 03:40 PM

I know this is being addressed, but I just thought I would throw my hat in the ring since I was experiencing this as well.

Drago95
03-10-2016, 03:53 PM
I know this is being addressed, but I just thought I would throw my hat in the ring since I was experiencing this as well.

Same.

PhatassDragon
03-10-2016, 04:16 PM
I am having one of the known issues with the Agent Origins code. I entered the code into my Xbox One's entry field and it confirmed the code was used but no data was downloaded, the items did not appear in the Rewards Vendor area, and I have looked through the Xbox One store, UPlay store, and my managed data for the game and found nothing related to the Agent Origins packs. I understand, and am grateful, that the developers are already looking into this issue. I wanted to add my name to any list of known users experiencing the error and to say great work on the game so far.

Missing the aesthetic items is not a big deal overall in the game, its great to play anyway, and I'm looking forward to getting a lot of time in over the weekend. Hopefully it will be resolved by then.

BrinTheKid
03-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Once you redeem such codes. you have to manually go into the xbox store and find each outfit set and install them. each of the 4 agent oufits are seperate installs and when i finally found them in the xbox store and downloaded them, they showed up in my rewards vendor after restarting the game, good luck.

bodikuper
03-10-2016, 05:48 PM
I typed in my Xbox code for the First Responder outfit 4 pack last night and did not get my outfits and packs either. It is no where to be found in the Xbox Live store as a download, it is not at the rewards claim vendor, it is NO WHERE to be found :( Im a prior LEO and wanted the NYPD outfit... Sucks. Please fix this issue for us and give us what you teased us with for months before the damn game came out!!

mezajames
03-10-2016, 09:18 PM
Once you redeem such codes. you have to manually go into the xbox store and find each outfit set and install them. each of the 4 agent oufits are seperate installs and when i finally found them in the xbox store and downloaded them, they showed up in my rewards vendor after restarting the game, good luck.

May I ask if you did this yourself ?
If so please give us, what you type in the search field to find the outfits. I typed in everything to find and no result. I did see all four outfits prior to the release of the game. Once the game was released, everything thing disappeared but the season pass, the 2 marine packs, hazmat, and the hunter outfit.

zenzer
03-10-2016, 11:22 PM
I found my missing Agent Origins DLC under my uninstalled Open Beta client. I activated the code during the open beta and it must have gotten associated to the beta. By "managing" the open beta files I was able to see and then "re-download" all the Agent Origin outfits. Now they are listed with retail release client and became available at the DLC vendor in the BoO. Hope that helps some folks!

PAP1414
03-11-2016, 12:49 AM
I redeemed the code. Said it worked in Xbox live. Then can't see it in rewards claim vendor. Xbox I'd is Pap1414

UbiBooma
03-11-2016, 12:51 AM
I found my missing Agent Origins DLC under my uninstalled Open Beta client. I activated the code during the open beta and it must have gotten associated to the beta. By "managing" the open beta files I was able to see and then "re-download" all the Agent Origin outfits. Now they are listed with retail release client and became available at the DLC vendor in the BoO. Hope that helps some folks!

Good to know that this was the issue for you, zenzer. Thanks for sharing with the community. For those who have now tried this and it does not work, please contact our tech support (http://support.ubi.com)team.

blackwolf691969
03-11-2016, 01:49 AM
I redeemed the code. Said it worked in Xbox live. Then can't see it in rewards claim vendor. Xbox I'd is Pap1414

Yep. Same exact thing here. Xbox. Got the orange box email the other day , and now they sent the code today, the code was succesfully taken, but no Outfits. Anybody know where to get them? I tried the Vendor and the Store, and nothing.

Sun Rei Shin
03-11-2016, 02:00 AM
It looks like the page for getting the codes has changed as well, saying its down for maintenance and to try next week, so perhaps they are trying to sort the problem?

MREasyGuns
03-11-2016, 02:04 AM
Good to know that this was the issue for you, zenzer. Thanks for sharing with the community. For those who have now tried this and it does not work, please contact our tech support (http://support.ubi.com)team.

I started a support ticket.

I'm currently #138 in queue for live chat.

This is going to take a while...

blackwolf691969
03-11-2016, 02:22 AM
It looks like the page for getting the codes has changed as well, saying its down for maintenance and to try next week, so perhaps they are trying to sort the problem?

Yeah, at this point, i'd just put it in the U play Store for free, and just let everybody have it. Enough with this code stuff, and emails and all the rest. It's a great game, it's just that this matter is a mess.

xxH0N3YB4DG3Rxx
03-11-2016, 03:11 AM
So I got the agent origins code and I installed it on my xbox one getting everything downloaded thinking that everything was on the game but when I went to go check everything was there but the survival pack wasn't. So I went to my games and apps and I uninstall the survival pack thinking that I can reinstall it and it will show up in the game but now I can't find it on my add-ons cause it's not showing up anymore so I can't even reinstall it and see if that would work!!!!!

SinistrCheshire
03-11-2016, 02:08 PM
Originaly, I was one of the people who didn't get a code in the agent origins email. Oddly enough, all of the DLC, including the agent origins gear, was visible on my xbox in the manage game section. The DLC stuff wasn't showing up so I re-installed everything, at which point the agent origins gear disappeared. I then received the code for the agent origins gear and redeemed it. All the DLC except the agent origins gear is working properly now. I talked with Microsoft and they confirmed I do have the license for the Agent Origins gear, but the DLC does not appear in my manage game section, nor can I find it anywhere on the xbox store.

Oddly enough, when I go to my games on the Xbox official website, the Agent Origins gear is listed. Clicking on it however brings an error page. Microsoft directed me here. It's all very frustrating. I just want to use that fireman jacket.

KnockedUpOtter
03-11-2016, 02:56 PM

Reached out to support, no response as usual.

awakenedblood
03-11-2016, 04:13 PM
got the code in a new email put it in and nothing also not showing the packs in manage game menu for season pass gear thay were there at launch but have since disapeard

Tailboard Trash
03-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Same here. Entered code twice actually (it accepted it the 2nd time, but 3rd time said it was already used.) Still nothing to download and nothing in the rewards vendor.

x BUDSTUD x
03-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Add me to the list on Xbox One for the Agent Origins (police, firefighter, hunter and paramedic).

Received the code in email, entered it on live.xbox.com, but no sign of my gear sets. If I try to re-enter the code it says it was already used. I did successfully receive the Hazmat set and everything I claimed through the UbiClub. It's only the Origins set that is giving me an issue.

Drusive
03-11-2016, 05:26 PM
I can't believe we've heard NOTHING about this... it's ridiculously simple, the items were removed from the Xbox Store. Ubi needs to contact Microsoft and get them back up!

HaymakerHayes75
03-11-2016, 05:40 PM
I have tried for two weeks to use the "AGENTORIGINS" code on your site to get a key to activate and download the Agent Origins DLC outfit content pack.(http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/agent-origins/) However, I keep getting the same message:

"Apologies Agent,

The Agent Origins program is currently undergoing maintenance

Please check back next week to redeem your code.
Please contact Customer Support if you have any questions."

Because I keep getting this message I have never able to get my key. I want a DLC key so I can get the Free Agent Origins DLC outfit/content pack please. When will this site be up and running again?

How long is an ubisoft week?

Mike

CG RYAN
03-11-2016, 05:56 PM

i went and downloaded all the gear sets yesterday and still havent recieved anything. matter of fact when i prordered the gold edition i didn't get any code at all for my content. im completely in the dark on this one and want my items that i paid for.

Hardtime3015
03-11-2016, 05:57 PM
So, I finally got the email with the code, redeem it on XBL, and it still doesn't show up for download on my console. No to mention the several times I have been kicked for no apparent reason since launch day. Thanks Ubisoft, wish I could get my money back I wasted for the Gold Edition and Season Pass.

Ars3nic3
03-11-2016, 06:17 PM
I am unable to see the agent origin stuff. I put code in but cannot see them to download or install.

PartyPiece
03-11-2016, 06:38 PM
Hi, I'm having a similar problem. I redeemed my season pass and all items downloaded automatically (icluding agent origins and hazmat outfits) however they did not appear at the rewards vendor. The police outfits did and since then uplay gear has also appeared. I uninstalled the agent origins gear to try and reinstall them (incase that helped); however, when I came to re-install them, the agent origins outfits are no where to be found and the Hazmat and soldier outfit says "bundle only"

I purchased the season pass specifically for these outfits and at this moment have NOTHING for my extra money. How do I fix this?

NO F3AR 777
03-11-2016, 06:40 PM
Hi, I'm having a similar problem. I redeemed my season pass and all items downloaded automatically (icluding agent origins and hazmat outfits) however they did not appear at the rewards vendor. The police outfits did and since then uplay gear has also appeared. I uninstalled the agent origins gear to try and reinstall them (incase that helped); however, when I came to re-install them, the agent origins outfits are no where to be found and the Hazmat and soldier outfit says "bundle only"

I purchased the season pass specifically for these outfits and at this moment have NOTHING for my extra money. How do I fix this?

Same thing happened to me

XxInferno24xX
03-11-2016, 06:45 PM
Hey everyone,

I too have redeemed my agent origins gear set and have not received anything at the rewards vendor, Please fix this i want my gear and i know others do as well. DO we know when it will be fixed? and any suggestions on how we can get it?

P.S if anyone is looking to run a DZ group hit me up on Xbox One, gametage is below

Thanks XxInferno24xX

Nachtmond
03-11-2016, 06:49 PM
I've had almost exactly the same scenario as below. Have all dlc/downloads except for the Agent Origins skins. It shows up under "my games", however it's not on the xbox store for download, and is not on the rewards vendor in-game. Wondering what I need to do to get these skins to correctly download/install.

Originaly, I was one of the people who didn't get a code in the agent origins email. Oddly enough, all of the DLC, including the agent origins gear, was visible on my xbox in the manage game section. The DLC stuff wasn't showing up so I re-installed everything, at which point the agent origins gear disappeared. I then received the code for the agent origins gear and redeemed it. All the DLC except the agent origins gear is working properly now. I talked with Microsoft and they confirmed I do have the license for the Agent Origins gear, but the DLC does not appear in my manage game section, nor can I find it anywhere on the xbox store.

Oddly enough, when I go to my games on the Xbox official website, the Agent Origins gear is listed. Clicking on it however brings an error page. Microsoft directed me here. It's all very frustrating. I just want to use that fireman jacket.

Crow005
03-11-2016, 07:02 PM
I redeemed my code and nothing shows up in game or under manage game, also checked the beta manage game and no luck.

So I submitted a ticket waited over 1hr in chat to talk to someone. The Rep told me "They'd be with me as soon as they read my question" so I waited then it sad chat timed out because I didn't say anything. Now I can't find the support chat button (even if I submit a new ticket).

mezajames
03-11-2016, 07:58 PM

I reinstalled my beta thinking the outfits were linked and saved in that folder. But once the beta was installed, I let it still overnight and this morning when I opened the manage game. Abosolutley Nothing is in there but the save file for the beta and oddly the hazmat suit AGAIN lol . Ubisoft customer service is like any customer service.If you have a return or problem, ehhhh ... Go wait patiently in line please lol But if you want to checkout and pay they answer you in a heart beat.
Well played !! For False Advertisement

Email created and sent at 7:30 on 3/9/16 to Ubisoft customer service via the Ubisoft website. No reply or even just a simple. Hey we are aware of the problem and please hold tight. Nothing ..
And if you tweet Ubisoft, they just tell to to reach out to the customer service. Which is a epic fail for a respond.

BrinTheKid
03-11-2016, 10:43 PM
it was either just broad searching the division and going through all content in the store or searching agent origins. sorry i cant be of better help. all i know is that when i found the items unlocked in the store by searching them up, i could eaisily install them and they appeared in my game after a hard game reset(start another game and restart the division)

DragonSamurai75
03-11-2016, 11:10 PM
it was either just broad searching the division and going through all content in the store or searching agent origins. sorry i cant be of better help. all i know is that when i found the items unlocked in the store by searching them up, i could eaisily install them and they appeared in my game after a hard game reset(start another game and restart the division)

I did a search through both my Xbox One and my computer, my computer had the page where it is supposed to be at but it says "Page Not Found" and my Xbox can't find it at all not even the page where it's at.

Danny NoTaLoKa
03-11-2016, 11:29 PM
I'm on the same boat, so add me to the list.

I entered the code I got in the email and it never downloaded anything onto my Xbox. It's not in any of my Manage Games, not in the Rewards Vendor, nothing! Opened up a ticket, still waiting on a reply.

DragonSamurai75
03-12-2016, 05:36 AM
I just talked with Ubisoft Support on Facebook, here is what they said. "Hey *****, this content was provided as a promotion for Agent Origins. The content is still intended to be provided, but at a later date. If you have redeemed your code on your system, you're all set when the content releases properly."

ScooterOps3
03-12-2016, 07:46 AM
I entered the code to get Agent Origins, downloaded it successfully. I had to reinstall The Division and I have lost all Agent Origins DLC including my Survivor pack as well. Any tips on how to get it back Ubisoft?

PartyPiece
03-12-2016, 08:44 AM
Same thing happened to me

It's annoying, because all that need to do is literally make one bit of code that outs the items in the store, and another that tells the xbox: "if they have a season pass, allow download." Yet this is taking them over a week to figure out. Ridiculous.

mezajames
03-12-2016, 10:35 AM
I just talked with Ubisoft Support on Facebook, here is what they said. "Hey *****, this content was provided as a promotion for Agent Origins. The content is still intended to be provided, but at a later date. If you have redeemed your code on your system, you're all set when the content releases properly."

See this is more confusing because who's trolling who lol some people who downloaded it said they have had it or seen them and then UBISOFT said its coming out at another time.

Dylan_TheKing
03-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Waited for 3 days now to see if I got the gear and still haven't got nothing!

OnlyBigJim GiB
03-12-2016, 03:16 PM
Hello,

Add me to the list, i entered the code, my outfits arent in the marketplace, and they arent at the rewards vender

DragonSamurai75
03-12-2016, 09:08 PM
See this is more confusing because who's trolling who lol some people who downloaded it said they have had it or seen them and then UBISOFT said its coming out at another time.

I agree I think it's really messed up Ubisoft did that, but including that what I was also told is it was a mistake to release them as supposedly they weren't ready to be released yet. On the off chance that is true those that do have it installed may possibly have incomplete DLC.

march protocol
03-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Same issue regarding the origins gear sets. All other content unlocked successfully.

BeautifulShell
03-12-2016, 11:46 PM
Haven't received anything as well, I hope they're still actually trying to work on the issue and not just hoping we forget about it.

SinistrCheshire
03-12-2016, 11:56 PM
Haven't received anything as well, I hope they're still actually trying to work on the issue and not just hoping we forget about it.

Following this, I'd love just any response as to what's going on. Even something as simple as "we are going to fix it". Just acknowledge it atleast.

Mackeogh
03-13-2016, 01:51 AM
So I had all the Agent Origins gear, but after I uninstalled the Beta to free up space, I lost the gear. Now the Xbox store says my code has already been used, but I can't reinstall my gear sets. In game everything vanished.

BillionUrchin
03-13-2016, 08:44 PM
Mark another for the Agent Origins Gear redeemed but not downloaded https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Tom-Clancys-The-Division-Agent-Origins-Gear-Set/e19c51ce-2a73-4d4e-8753-371360351b37

kez415
03-13-2016, 09:12 PM
Same thing happened to me mekengo

kez415
03-13-2016, 09:13 PM
So I had all the Agent Origins gear, but after I uninstalled the Beta to free up space, I lost the gear. Now the Xbox store says my code has already been used, but I can't reinstall my gear sets. In game everything vanished.

Same

Saber_Avalon
03-13-2016, 11:54 PM
Tossing in my hat, also entered the code but received nothing. I did get the hazmat stuff though, just agent origins not showing up.

MMAJUNKIE1234
03-14-2016, 01:10 AM
As I preordered the game I unlocked the code to play the beta, however when it says on the division website to unlock preorder content. It says your beta access key would activate your hazmat gear, and on the realise of the game I will get an email and it has nearly been a week and I still haven't received an email to unlock my hazmat gear. And I have also bought the season pass and was wondering when will I receive my exclusive outfits

Khaotic Bulldog
03-14-2016, 01:49 AM
Played Beta saw them on the menu in the Hard drive for the xbox, tried to play when released after putting in key and 2 or 3 are not there anymore. Any help?

OriginalCakky
03-14-2016, 03:05 AM
I also redeem my code of origins. Said it was downloaded but never showed up in game. Went to game mange and only showed my hazmat suit. Went to Xbox store and origins was delisted. I'm a fire fighter/paramedic I would love to use these outfits but to give me a false hope was just mean. I hope they get this fixed soon. Or put out a message saying that they are working on it.

mikelol
03-14-2016, 06:51 AM
I redeemed my email code for Agents Origins today and I cannot downloaded the content. It does not appear in the store on my xbox or under the "manage game" screen, only on the XBL website. When I try to view the the DLC on the XBL website I'm told it is "Bundle Only" and to check my region (United States).

Has there been any word on a fix for this issue?

SaggyOldGuy
03-14-2016, 07:02 AM
I originally received an orange box in my email, however they later sent me a working code. I redeemed to code on the Xbox website and everything seemed to work fine - until I realized there was no way to access any part of the Agent Origins Pack. The only strange thing is that the Hazmat Pack downloaded and installed flawlessly.

TotalBlank
03-14-2016, 09:24 AM
Still can't access the website and can't receive any codes. Any idea when this will be fixed?

KSI K9 HANDLER
03-14-2016, 10:16 AM
This is getting ridiculous. By the time we get the skins no one will be playing the game

MCLOAD87
03-14-2016, 10:34 AM
I'm having the same issue as well. I entered the 25 digit code and I have nothing. It doesn't show on my xbox under manage game, but it does show on xbox.com under my games. A rep worked with me trying to resolve the issue, but nothing worked. The rep said that it shows that I have the license.

ETA: I don't have any of the Alpha/Beta gear and I participated in both.

wrongindustries
03-14-2016, 12:22 PM
Same issue here, redeemed the code on xbox the day the game was released, it said I should have the skins and they don't show up in game.

Wafflez946
03-14-2016, 02:20 PM
i also redeemed my code from the origins email and there is no content to install or redeem.... any word as to if they are working on this?

SmallScreenHero
03-14-2016, 03:10 PM
i also redeemed my code from the origins email and there is no content to install or redeem.... any word as to if they are working on this?

I have the same issue, was originally sent the Orange Box, then received the updated email with the code, but now the items do not appear available to download on the XBOX Store, or through in game means. I was able to redeem the code though and got confirmation I have access to to the items, just nothing there to download.

DarkWraith21
03-14-2016, 06:53 PM
Just adding my name to the list. Used my code, and no items in game or even on my system. Code is already entered, so I can't use it again.

RebelBearShark
03-14-2016, 09:25 PM
My code successfully used in the xbox store did not have outfits show up at rewards vendor and is not showing up in the add-ons now.

UbiBooma
03-14-2016, 10:11 PM
The team is still working on this, guys. I understand the frustration but try to be patient if you can. Thanks.

Grim_Reaver
03-14-2016, 10:15 PM
Same here, I input the code, but nothing downloaded. I have waited for four days hoping that I would see then pop up when I select Manage Game. I hope this issue is resolved soon.

travis77772016
03-15-2016, 02:42 PM
I redeemed my code that came with the game for an orange jacket and a gun skin. It's not available and I want it. If you have successfully received your Hazmat suit could you tell me where? I redeemed my code - I have no idea where I would get it from though. I don't see it that UStore thing or in my stash. Where would I find it?

grimcall
03-15-2016, 03:20 PM
I entered my code for the Agents Origins on the 8th of March when I got my game. It is now the 15th of March and I still have not gotten my gear. I checked my Xbox one and went to manage game and it does not show up there. I have the pre order hazmat and the season pass but no Agents Origins add on. Any suggestions on when this may be fixed?

Codygadsby
03-15-2016, 05:40 PM
So I went to type my key into the redeem a cod me section in the Xbox store and it tells me the code has already been used. I send Ubisoft a help email. I get no response. After they told me I would get a response. You won't help me via phone and you won't respond to my help ticket which you promised to do. What the he'll is going on.

Doc Harrop
03-15-2016, 06:18 PM
I'm alos getting the code being a used code. Its very frustrating.

Smo84
03-15-2016, 06:51 PM
Experiencing the same issue here, code has been redeemed and still none of the 4 sets at the vendor!

Pyromann125
03-15-2016, 06:53 PM
I redeemed the code for the content but its not showing up in my game manager. I tried to redeem it again but it says the code has already been redeemed so where is my content?

darknessofman
03-15-2016, 06:55 PM
I'm curious if there is a fix in the future for the Agent origins codes. I redeemed mine at the beginning and I still don't see a download option in manage game section on xbox 1.
Re-entering the code only says it's already been redeemed. Any update?

Tha Real Ocho
03-15-2016, 06:57 PM
I got my code for the agent origins gear, but the code I got was already redeemed... How do I get my stuff?

I got this error:

This code has already been used
Do you have another one? Try that.

SVC60004
c38baaa1-c9a0-4b1b-9797-e5c5b0c284d6
2016/03/15 - 17:49:48 UTC

Gotejamento
03-15-2016, 07:37 PM
The team is still working on this, guys. I understand the frustration but try to be patient if you can. Thanks.

Thanks for the update!

Gu1m4uv3
03-15-2016, 10:47 PM
Nothing, it says that my code have been already use!

Pvt_Crowe
03-15-2016, 11:30 PM
Same here "Code has already been redeemed".

jasper3j
03-15-2016, 11:31 PM
Yeah well when are you gonna fix it. Ive been though three play throughs without my stuff!

Tebok 10000
03-16-2016, 12:58 AM
I got my code for Agent Origins and the confirmation email but the Xbox site said the code had already been used. Can I get a code that works please?

Dmurray1220
03-16-2016, 03:08 AM
im having this problem too the sad thing is if u contact support about it they tell u to contacted xbox support like we all dont know this problem is on ubisofts end not xbox

NCC 23086 C
03-16-2016, 03:36 AM
Adding my name on the list.
Got the original email with no code. Got a new email with the code and the alert saying I own the content popped up, but it never downloaded. I checked under "Manage Game" and it's not there. I checked in the marketplace by searching for it, and its not there either. It shows up under my games on my xbox live account through me pc, but when I try to click the download it says it's been moved.

D0MFTW
03-16-2016, 04:00 AM
We're going to get our stuff guys, just take a deep breath and keep enjoying this wonderful game that is The Division. :D

Stealth Null
03-16-2016, 04:01 AM
I'm in the same boat as everyone else, i redeemed my code and the rewards vendor doesn't have it, and i can't find any trace of download history for xbox one so i don't know what to do.

Sun Rei Shin
03-16-2016, 05:01 AM
We're going to get our stuff guys, just take a deep breath and keep enjoying this wonderful game that is The Division. :D

/\ this right here. They said they are working on it, everyone just needs to relax and give them a chance to do it. Fancy clothing or not, the game rocks. Enjoy it!

stevrnic
03-16-2016, 06:23 AM
Figured it out: the AGENTORIGINS code rewards are in package called "Tom Clancy's The Division Season Pass Exclusive Outfit" which is attached to the season pass. I was able to access the outfits once I purchased the season pass. Ubisoft needs to tell Xbox to change the code to be a stand alone redeemable, otherwise only players with season passes will be able to access it.

MrJamal82
03-16-2016, 12:10 PM
I have the same problem as everyone else.

Bought the game on 8th, redeemed the codes for Agent Origins, Hazmat and the Military Gear pack.

I have the Hazmat and Military Gear pack available but nothing to download for Agent Origins. I've tried for 7 days to make it work, on Xbox support they could not do anything, they just confirmed that the code is redeemed on my account and "it should" work.

Please fix it !

Biggie D0G
03-16-2016, 02:05 PM
I'm alos getting the code being a used code. Its very frustrating.
ditto:confused:

the_olberon
03-16-2016, 02:36 PM
ditto:confused:

Same here. Already redeemed.

GeneralPDA
03-16-2016, 05:23 PM
Hello, killroy354,

Thanks

yesterday all costumes was ok on my account and i redeem my agent origins code before expire( just for precaution, i have all agent origins sets since earlier preorder)

today i bought lords of fallen and realize that i dont uninstall division BETA until now, after uninstall BETA i LOST all my bonus sets on division gold

Smo84
03-16-2016, 05:56 PM
I reached out to the support team again and here's some more information - it looks like you can search for these packs on xbox live and they show up, but the pages don't actually have any content or were removed. Here's an example:

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/Search?q=Tom+Clancy%27s+The+Division+firefighter

You can replace firefighter with paramedic and it displays the same thing

It might not be a quick fix since they have to work with xbox to get the packs re-added to the store? I am hopeful that they have this worked out, seems like 3 separate issues:

1 - Keys being redeemed show as used already
2 - Keys that were successfully redeemed are not granting the items (ties back to the xbox store not having the packs)
3 - Keys that were successfully redeemed and item's were previously granted are not being granted upon removal of the pack / game. (ties back to the xbox store not having the packs)

LoganCreed420
03-16-2016, 05:57 PM
Redeemed the code on launch day and got the game a few days later. I dont have them and they don't even show up in the store. Is this getting fixed or am i SOL? Wouldn't be the first time.

E5C
03-16-2016, 08:38 PM
I signed up for the DLC and never received the email. Then I bought one from someone and that one didn't work either! Not showing up in the reward claims vendor!

thecbrguy
03-16-2016, 09:56 PM
Just tried my code again. It still says "this code has already been used". I'm rather disappointed that the game has had so many bugs for as long as it has been in development. Although it's and awesome game and sooner or later the bugs will be smoothed out. Hopefully sooner.

kelticemt
03-16-2016, 10:51 PM
They should just put them up on the Ubistore for free (like the awesomely hideous strongbows hat and jacket) and call it a day.

Sun Rei Shin
03-17-2016, 01:54 AM
Got my code, put it in; said it was good, said I got it, and nothing.

Better then my friend, his code says it was used already. :(

I'm trying to wait patiently, I know I'm not the only one having the issue, but it still bites.

architecterror
03-17-2016, 02:11 AM
I also redeemed my code but nothing has appeared in my rewards vendor.

Elite1111111111
03-17-2016, 03:53 AM
For anyone wondering, the outfits were on the marketplace for the first few days, though they could only be downloaded if you'd used the code. I was able to do so. However, they seem to have been taken down at this point, so there's no way to get them in game. I accidentally uninstalled the outfits when deleting the Beta (because they were linked to it as well apparently) and have yet to see if that's done anything.

thecbrguy
03-17-2016, 05:32 AM
I hear people are starting to get the gear. But what about those of us that got "This code has already been used". Do I need to get a new code?

teflon skull
03-17-2016, 06:44 AM
For anyone wondering, the outfits were on the marketplace for the first few days, though they could only be downloaded if you'd used the code. I was able to do so. However, they seem to have been taken down at this point, so there's no way to get them in game. I accidentally uninstalled the outfits when deleting the Beta (because they were linked to it as well apparently) and have yet to see if that's done anything.

Here's the problem with that. Take the Hazmat suit. After installing the game, I added the Hazmat code. It was auto added/installed after entering the code to all 3 versions of the game I had on my drive. If you had to install them manually, they should have said something and why would they remove the sets from the market place instead of just not giving out more codes. When looking at the game versions, all had the Hazmat suit and nothing about the Agent Origins sets. I have since removed the Alpha and Beta versions. This uninstalled the Hazmat suit. All I had to do was go into manage game on the retail version and click install again on the Hazmat suit.

Basically, the fact that it didn't install like other suits, is missing completely from the market place, and nothing knew has been said, leads me to believe it's bugged on Ubi's end or MS's end. I still have not received a reply from Ubi Support about it. While it's something simple like some sets of clothes, the situation, the lack of response, and the lack of official statement since the 8th, is not giving me a favorable feeling toward the company.

Grim_Reaver
03-17-2016, 08:40 AM
I just saw someone in Camp Hudson wearing the Paramedic outfit. It got me excited and I checked my Manage Game, but alas there was still nothing available to download. :confused:

JucaTollabur
03-17-2016, 12:45 PM
I 'm also having the same problem. I salso got my Agent Origins code and redeemed it, but it has not downloaded any of the gear of the Agent Origins, and they are not at the rewards vendor. I also checked to see if I could manually download them, but it says bundle only.

PepepedroB
03-17-2016, 01:20 PM
I 'm also having the same problem. I salso got my Agent Origins code and redeemed it, but it has not downloaded any of the gear of the Agent Origins, and they are not at the rewards vendor. I also checked to see if I could manually download them, but it says bundle only.

Ranoko02
03-17-2016, 03:16 PM
Just adding me to the list, I even tried two codes and still nothing downloaded.

Disturbd ZX6R
03-17-2016, 05:38 PM
Got my code put it in said everything was ok ... no gear ... no down load to update ... nada ... PLEASE FIX this ...

sawoodley
03-17-2016, 06:21 PM
I entered my code, but I got a message saying it has already been redeemed.

swirl1297
03-17-2016, 07:33 PM
I entered my code, but I got a message saying it has already been redeemed.

I got this same message. I enter the code but it tells me it has already been redeemed.

DragonSamurai75
03-17-2016, 08:58 PM
@Everyone in this thread: I was told by the official Ubisoft Support on their Facebook page that the Agent Origins DLC packs were not ready to be released yet and it was a mistake to have them released at this time, they took them down to finish them and will be putting them back up at a later date. I do agree that it is kind of stupid and rather frustrating that we can't use them after all the promotions they did with them, but since we all activated our individual codes they will be available at a later date. We all just have to be patient, as their is a reason why they are not being released yet, possibly due to bugs and or issues they could cause with the game. I am sure when they are officially release it will be well worth it.

jasper3j
03-18-2016, 02:29 AM
@Everyone in this thread: I was told by the official Ubisoft Support on their Facebook page that the Agent Origins DLC packs were not ready to be released yet and it was a mistake to have them released at this time, they took them down to finish them and will be putting them back up at a later date. I do agree that it is kind of stupid and rather frustrating that we can't use them after all the promotions they did with them, but since we all activated our individual codes they will be available at a later date. We all just have to be patient, as their is a reason why they are not being released yet, possibly due to bugs and or issues they could cause with the game. I am sure when they are officially release it will be well worth it.
**** that. We need to take this **** back until they do thier ******* job and have this stuff ready.

Delvano0001
03-18-2016, 09:19 AM
Bumping this thread as the issue is unresolved and continues to block many people from this content - which is insulting given how long some of us have followed the game, pre-ordered, told our friends about, etc etc etc.

It's also exceptionally frustrating because I was actually super excited to wear the NYFD outfit. Hard to maintain faith in the ability of Massive / Ubisoft to provide ongoing support of this product if they aren't able to figure out how to give us something they promised us, is already in the game, and a bunch of people seem to have already got on other platforms.

Please fix this issue, but more importantly, please give us some good communication and transparency as to what is going on so it looks like you care.

-D

knighth4wk3759
03-18-2016, 10:50 AM
I guess I made the mistake of entering the 25 digit code on my computer instead of on my Xbox and nothing is showing in the store or in the game I'm not sure what I did wrong

Mechanic 441
03-18-2016, 12:46 PM
Hopefully, when the Agent Origins pack is ready to distribute, it'll just get pushed out to those who've "successfully" redeemed the code?

Anyone know?

Daffy the Met
03-18-2016, 02:04 PM
I also have not gotten my Agent Origins gear BUT my friend DID get his. All four outfits. So i think it worked for some and not others. Very frustrating. I really wanted the gear.

CaptMorgan1967
03-18-2016, 02:59 PM
Hello, killroy354,

Thanks

Hello and good morning I also can not seem to find the Items for the code as well.
It said I successfully did the code and got the email. Does it matter where u enter the code?.
I don't know if this matter but I was at work when I did this and I think I entered the code
through Microsoft. Do you have to enter into UBI to make this work I wonder.

Thanks
Geronimo

CaptMorgan1967
03-18-2016, 03:05 PM
I got this same message. I enter the code but it tells me it has already been redeemed.

DO you remember where u enter entered the code spacificly. I am wondering if this could be
the problem. I entered it through Microsoft not UBI.

Gerteezy
03-18-2016, 03:46 PM
I am also having problems getting my Agent Origins gear, I redeemed the code, downloaded the pack. I Can't claim them from the Rewards Vendor, however I can claim my Hazmat suit and UPlay items. When I look at my games in the XBOX menu I do show the Hazmat Download but not the Agent Origins.

Crypt1cBeatz413
03-18-2016, 03:50 PM
I redeemed my code yesterday and it still isn't working, some guy said he waited and eventually they showed up in his downloads. How long did you have to wait?

MaddnessSif
03-18-2016, 04:31 PM
I post in ubi support twitter twice and no response and send in a ticket and still set as new. So guessing no agent origin gear???

ITamwood
03-18-2016, 05:26 PM
I was just watching a developer on Twitch and someone asked about the gear sets.....I didn't hear his complete answer but it sounded like he said....some people are not suppose to have them yet. But if you don't, contact support and they will fix it.

WTH? Why won't Ubisoft put out a definitive statement about what to do...when we can expect this to be corrected?

Smo84
03-18-2016, 06:03 PM
Just received a response to my ticket that's been in for a long time:

Greetings Agent.

I have added the missing Agent Origins content to your account and you should be able to claim it from the rewards vendor shortly. ​If you are in game, it may take some time before the delivery reaches you. To get your gear sooner, log out and then log back in. This should check for any new items and make them available to you at the Rewards Vendor. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Have a great day and we will see you in the Dark Zone!​

nice of them to do that, but I am skeptical that it'll show up!

teflon skull
03-18-2016, 06:09 PM
I was just watching a developer on Twitch and someone asked about the gear sets.....I didn't hear his complete answer but it sounded like he said....some people are not suppose to have them yet. But if you don't, contact support and they will fix it.

WTH? Why won't Ubisoft put out a definitive statement about what to do...when we can expect this to be corrected?

His response would make no sense. The Agent Origins promotion came out before the game, the codes were given out before game launch, and people were told not to use the codes until launch day. Can't see why there would be any delay intentionally put on them.

I ended up putting in a service ticket with Ubi. They got back to me today and my sets are now in my reclaim vendor. Keep hope. And, thanks Ubi/Massive.

Aarons X360X
03-18-2016, 06:46 PM
I got my Agent Origins code and redeemed it, but it has not downloaded any of the gear, and they are not at the rewards vendor. I also checked to see if I could manually download but donīt appears on the DLC list items.

kelticemt
03-18-2016, 06:53 PM
just logged in and got them all.

darkfoxfire3
03-18-2016, 07:20 PM
I'm still waiting on my Origins gear as well. it accepted my code, but there was nothing in the vendor. Cannot see it under DLC to download. I submitted a ticket, # 03069336 three days ago and still haven't gotten a response. I hope they post an update soon.

blackwolf691969
03-18-2016, 07:29 PM
just logged in and got them all.

Well i still haven't received it. They emailed me the code, i put it in, it says it was accepted, but nothing at the vendor. This has been going on since launch. Do they suggest i write a ticket, and it gets done on an "individual" basis, or is it something we just have to wait on to get fixed as a whole, w/o a ticket, and it'll eventually show up?

Angelic Xeno
03-18-2016, 10:15 PM
its not in the store currently

UbiSeraphim
03-18-2016, 10:32 PM
Hello everyone, our customer service team is currently working to help everyone who is experiencing this issue. First, I'd like to clarify some things.*

1) This promotion is only available for North, Central, and South America (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/43/3502/agent-origins-faq/kA030000000tifnCAA).*

2) If you get an error message stating that your key is invalid when you attempt to redeem it, please make sure you have already established your Base of Operations (BoO) and have tried activating the key via the Store option at the Rewards Claim Vendor. If you have completed all these steps but your key is still invalid, please contact our Customer Support.

3) Please make sure that your Xbox Gamertag is linked to the account that you redeemed the Agent Origins code on. You can see the Xbox Gamertag linked to your account on our account management website here (https://account-uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/account).*

If you continue to experience issues after following the steps above, please create a support ticket here (support.ubi.com) with your Xbox gamertag and a picture of your Agent Origins redemption code so our team is able to further investigate.*

UntamedGummi
03-18-2016, 10:51 PM
I also did not get the Agent Origins gear. Unlike a lot of others I didn't get the Hazmat either. I am more than a little upset about this.

DragonSamurai75
03-18-2016, 11:53 PM
Hello everyone, our customer service team is currently working to help everyone who is experiencing this issue. First, I'd like to clarify some things.*

1) This promotion is only available for North, Central, and South America (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/43/3502/agent-origins-faq/kA030000000tifnCAA).*

2) If you get an error message stating that your key is invalid when you attempt to redeem it, please make sure you have already established your Base of Operations (BoO) and have tried activating the key via the Store option at the Rewards Claim Vendor. If you have completed all these steps but your key is still invalid, please contact our Customer Support.

3) Please make sure that your Xbox Gamertag is linked to the account that you redeemed the Agent Origins code on. You can see the Xbox Gamertag linked to your account on our account management website here (https://account-uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/account).*

If you continue to experience issues after following the steps above, please create a support ticket here (support.ubi.com) with your Xbox gamertag and a picture of your Agent Origins redemption code so our team is able to further investigate.*

OK so the Support Page on Facebook must be incorrect in that they weren't supposed to be released yet, even though I proved to them I redeemed the code, I just sent customer Support an email through the official Ubisoft Support website, how long does it take to receive a response?

SinistrCheshire
03-19-2016, 02:58 AM
I submitted a ticket days ago and did get a response. It eventually boiled down to the Ubisoft agent giving me a new code. Which I successfully redeemed on the Xbox store. Still nothing was available to download at all. I told this to the agent, that the gear simply was not appearing on the store. The agent then said the problem was on Microsoft if it wasn't showing up in the store. So I don't know what to think now and I'm just disappointed in the whole thing. The fact that this affects xbox one, ps4 anf PC leads me to believe its not Microsofts network problem

Sun Rei Shin
03-19-2016, 03:48 AM
Reading all the posts today, I figured I would jump on before dinner and see if I lucked out; sure enough, there they were, all four, with a little 'apology' from the game. Thank you very much Ubisoft and Massive!! Was a very cool surprise to get this evening.

DragonSamurai75
03-19-2016, 05:24 AM
Reading all the posts today, I figured I would jump on before dinner and see if I lucked out; sure enough, there they were, all four, with a little 'apology' from the game. Thank you very much Ubisoft and Massive!! Was a very cool surprise to get this evening.

I wish I was that lucky, I opened a ticket a few days after launch as I was still downloading the game and I contacted Ubisoft support by Facebook and I closed my original ticket, because they gave me some story about how it wasn't ready, but if you are getting them, then their story isn't true. I opened another ticket at about noon for me after reading UbiSeraphim's post above and if the Ubisoft Support on Facebook was correct than I don't think UbiSeraphim would post that message. I probably won't receive a reply till Friday knowing slow support these days, but I hope I get one soon, because I want to play with the extra stuff. My main reason for pre-ordering was that extra content, the pre-order bonuses, sweet graphics, and finally the assurance that this game can be played somewhat by yourself which I do by the way, and I am very disappointed by this whole issue. They shouldn't have needed to removed the stuff from the Xbox Store that would have solved the problem for quite a few people, then they could fix the issue where they don't appear in the rewards vender at all if you have the content installed.

SinistrCheshire
03-19-2016, 03:48 PM
So I finally got all the agent origins gear. It seems it's not something you download. It somehow comes from your uplay account. As I said before. I submitted a ticket a few days ago and went back and forth and just kept pushing. I think I spoke to several different support agents.

One gave me amother code to redeem. One asked to see pictures of everything not being in my inventory. One told me it was MS's problem. One told me they had no record of me playing the game. I was level 27 and had bought all but one reward off the uplay store. Finally after that, I told them I don't know how they don't have any record of playing, told them my xbox live account name and my uplay account email. The next morning I got an email saying they added it all to my account. I logged in and there it was with a little apology. Sadly the backpacks are mostly useless now, but the fireman gear looks sweet just the same.

DragonSamurai75
03-19-2016, 08:29 PM
So I finally got all the agent origins gear. It seems it's not something you download. It somehow comes from your uplay account. As I said before. I submitted a ticket a few days ago and went back and forth and just kept pushing. I think I spoke to several different support agents.

One gave me amother code to redeem. One asked to see pictures of everything not being in my inventory. One told me it was MS's problem. One told me they had no record of me playing the game. I was level 27 and had bought all but one reward off the uplay store. Finally after that, I told them I don't know how they don't have any record of playing, told them my xbox live account name and my uplay account email. The next morning I got an email saying they added it all to my account. I logged in and there it was with a little apology. Sadly the backpacks are mostly useless now, but the fireman gear looks sweet just the same.

WELL GREAT NEWS, I GOT THEM! I did the same thing woke up this morning logged in and there they were with an apology message. I checked my email and they said they added them to my Ubisoft account, so it must go by that or something. Anyway do you know if they still work if you start a new character meaning going to the rewards vender after you establish the base of operations? I wasn't sure if this is like ESO and you have to move them to the stash before you can use them on another character?

SinistrCheshire
03-19-2016, 08:50 PM
WELL GREAT NEWS, I GOT THEM! I did the same thing woke up this morning logged in and there they were with an apology message. I checked my email and they said they added them to my Ubisoft account, so it must go by that or something. Anyway do you know if they still work if you start a new character meaning going to the rewards vender after you establish the base of operations? I wasn't sure if this is like ESO and you have to move them to the stash before you can use them on another character?

Haven't tried a new character yet...but I'd guess it should work

DragonSamurai75
03-19-2016, 11:31 PM
Haven't tried a new character yet...but I'd guess it should work

Alright I decided to test it, as I kind of missed the beginning of the game, when I first started and well here's an interesting story. I had two characters one equipped with the National Guard backpack and assault rifle, the other just the starting gear I went to the rewards vender first thing with my second character that just has the starting gear and I saw one extra copy of the National Guard assault rifle and backpack and I have all the other gear packs deposited in my stash. So I think it only allows you to have one copy of each gear item piece per character, that is not currently in the stash. It does seem that all the appearance packs are on all characters from the beginning after you have grabbed them from the rewards vender originally with your starting character. I also believe that this situation applies to all the packs and not just the pre-order bonuses, I can't say for sure though, as I don't want to screw up my account and character if it doesn't work like I think it might. I do hope everyone else having this issue or another issue relating to the gear packs gets it figured out with Ubisoft Support, or if Microsoft can just plop them back on the store problem would probably be solved for a good portion of people.

y2julio
03-20-2016, 01:40 AM
Still nothing. I don't get whats with all the silence from Ubisoft.

mezajames
03-20-2016, 03:54 AM
Since release of the game, not being able to download or redeemed my AGENTORGINS gear, I contacted support ASAP. So after 6 days I got a reply back from Ubisoft Support about the concern. Just to find out, that their reply was questions which I had no problems giving answers right away to solve the issue. It will be 5 days tomorrow and no response back. This has been the worst support ever. UBISOFT makes Walmart customer service outstanding.
I guess UBISOFT had to cut back and lay some employees off with all the huge success of the game and them selling $$$$....

YourBoyAlex22
03-20-2016, 04:31 AM
i havnt recieved my 4 free outfit stuff why

Soldios
03-20-2016, 06:33 AM
I, too, am experiencing an issue with getting my Agent Origins gear. I have submitted a ticket as UbiSeraphim directed and am waiting for a response.

This has been extremely frustrating. I've been trying to get this working since launch day.

Crow005
03-20-2016, 07:41 AM
At this point they should just make it available to everyone. It's only a bunch of free stuff anyway. Let everyone who wants it just download it (steam, ps store, xbox live) and end the headache for the customers and themselves (can't imagine they enjoy getting lots of support tickets every day for it.). There's already an xbox store link for it, it just leads nowhere.

Rob327
03-20-2016, 02:56 PM
At this point they should just make it available to everyone. It's only a bunch of free stuff anyway. Let everyone who wants it just download it (steam, ps store, xbox live) and end the headache for the customers and themselves (can't imagine they enjoy getting lots of support tickets every day for it.). There's already an xbox store link for it, it just leads nowhere.

That's the probably the best, and at this point, the only valid scenario to this mess. Just put it in the U PLAY or Xbox store as a free item.

That just solves the whole issue without getting into emails, accounts, uplay, and people who may have delinked accounts years ago, or accounts not linked to their gamertags etc.

It's a total mess, that is not going to be fixed for a large amount of players. It's not just about a "code" they send, and that code works on anything. It has to be specific to your account linked to your gametag. And so you have people popping in codes from other emails, expecting any code will work. Not happening.

And the amount of people they have working on this with the Tickets filed, does not make good business sense. Just put it out in the Uplay or Xbox store free, wrap it up, and enjoy the game. If not, this mess will never be solved.

Daffy the Met
03-20-2016, 09:10 PM
i filed a ticket and 2 days later the items where in my redemption vendor

MartyMcFly1020
03-20-2016, 11:40 PM
i redeemed my code and still no gear at the vendor, some of my friends have gotten it later on just wondering when the and if the issue has been fixed yet

JJKoolAid91
03-21-2016, 02:09 AM
I redeemed my AGENTORIGINS code on March 12, 2015 and have come up emptied handed. It is not showing anywhere in rewards claim vendor or in any of my DLC packs. Please help, I am firefighter and I would like to represent myself in the game.

iiLonewolfXs
03-21-2016, 04:24 PM
Hi its strange but I only have half the agent origin gear, i brought gold edition UK and on install all 4 was showing on my screen installed but nothing at reward vender i contacted support who said not available in the UK however 2 have since gone from the list but i have been given the gear for agent origins police and fire, which is installed but other 2 have gone from downloads.

also today had a email with a code for Hunter Pack however can redeem on your site i enter code and screen just sits there doing nothing

hope you can help

ClownPrinceUK
03-21-2016, 04:36 PM
I too have an issue with hunter redemption....after a while it just says "An error occurred during the registration process. Please try again later".

VIPER_4832
03-21-2016, 04:38 PM
I have had this game since day one infact i've had 2 copies one of which is your Sleeper Edition! I like many others i see have not received my Agent Origins pack which im guessing you get with the Sleeper Edition? I would really like to have this pack so please can someone help me, its very annoying.

UnbeatenMeat
03-21-2016, 06:35 PM
I entered the agent origins code into xbox live store said your code has been redeemed never showed anything downloading and went back into the XBL store several times and unlike the others where I could see the stuff either sitting in pending or downloaded the agent origins gear sets are not there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CadillacGrilles
03-21-2016, 07:20 PM
I entered the agent origins code into xbox live store said your code has been redeemed never showed anything downloading and went back into the XBL store several times and unlike the others where I could see the stuff either sitting in pending or downloaded the agent origins gear sets are not there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Same issue here. "Redeemed" the code last week, still nada. This has been my only issue with the game so I can't complain too hard. Just wanna rock that paramedic skin!

UbiBooma
03-21-2016, 07:37 PM
Hi everyone, I wanted to make sure you have read our Agent Origins FAQ on our support website. See here:

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/43/3502/agent-origins-faq/kA030000000tifnCAA

UnbeatenMeat
03-21-2016, 07:45 PM
Hi everyone, I wanted to make sure you have read our Agent Origins FAQ on our support website. See here:

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/43/3502/agent-origins-faq/kA030000000tifnCAA

So I guess I fall under the players that you are still investigating why it didn't unlock correctly then. I'll double check when I get home from work and see if maybe there has been a miracle to take place and it shows up at the rewards claim vendor. If it's there happiness if not I won't be upset as they were free item sets and nothing is truly lost except time and I can just keep checking back from time to time to see if they arrive.

RePInG_AssAsiN
03-22-2016, 04:28 AM
How do I get the Agent Origins system to email me a code? I already put in the system and signed in to the uplay sign in prompt but never got the email with the code. Is the Agent Origins promo even still going? Let me know, and thanks in advance.

Unholy Trojan
03-22-2016, 07:07 AM
I'd LOVE to know where mine is. I redeemed my code, the person I console share with got it, but I didn't. So he redeemed his code thinking that might fix it. But I still don't have it. I have my season pass stuff and my pre order stuff. But nothing for Origins. Quite the piss off. The stuff doesn't even appear in the Xbox Store for me.

DENAz666
03-22-2016, 08:52 AM
This is insane! Honestly getting really frustrated at the issues with the DLC content. I'm missing 90% of what I've paid for with the season pass, but not even a word that its being looked into in the 'know issues'!! Come on, I paid for this gear and by the time I get it I will probably have unlocked it already. The whole point of getting early access to something is that we get it... you know... early!

ghostangel
03-22-2016, 12:39 PM
I'll add to the list of being one of the some players that have redeemed their codes via the Xbox store (per the instructions contained in the email) but has not seen any content downloaded or available at the Reward vendor.

mrsparkelz
03-22-2016, 01:51 PM
I have redeemed the agent origins pack, but it hasnt downloaded nor says i have the content

RoK the Reaper
03-22-2016, 02:43 PM
I have redeemed the agent origins pack, and it has not downloaded. I do not see it in my download history, and it is not at the vender. My GT is RoK the Reaper.

http://114.imagebam.com/download/RGYOqgWPBR-tvLroJgpIUg/47319/473181509/Agent-Origins.png

MCLOAD87
03-22-2016, 02:53 PM
I created a ticket and I never heard back from Ubisoft. Still waiting on my Agent Origins gear.

AlertLight5193
03-22-2016, 03:02 PM
Add me to the list of missing DLC content; I finally got the season pass exclusives and the hazmat and national guard set but they of little use now. I accessed them through Manage Season Pass and was able to get that content.

I signed up for Agent Origins, got the email entered in the code about week ago still nothing in reward center. Submitted a ticket and its been about 5 days and no response from Ubisoft. Making changes to the game is fine but really need to address this Agent Origns issue; I think they should give everyone someone other free content for their troubles and patience.

RePInG_AssAsiN
03-22-2016, 07:30 PM
I just straight up haven't gotten the email this is kinda silly. Ubisoft really does suffer when it comes to delivering extra content. I had another much worse issue with rainbow six siege and now this. Jeez Ubi hire someone who knows what they are doing from the start please instead of trying to clean up the mess post disaster.

RePInG_AssAsiN
03-22-2016, 07:31 PM
Add me to the list of missing DLC content; I finally got the season pass exclusives and the hazmat and national guard set but they of little use now. I accessed them through Manage Season Pass and was able to get that content.

I signed up for Agent Origins, got the email entered in the code about week ago still nothing in reward center. Submitted a ticket and its been about 5 days and no response from Ubisoft. Making changes to the game is fine but really need to address this Agent Origns issue; I think they should give everyone someone other free content for their troubles and patience.

i second this.

smonmee
03-22-2016, 08:32 PM
Don't know where the "report a ticket" option is but add me to the list of people who redeemed the code and nothing downloaded and nothing was at the rewards vendor... I was really excited for this new gear and nothing.....

ISSI_Hobo
03-22-2016, 10:15 PM
On launch day all of the content successfully downloaded to my hard drive and I was able to access all the add-ons (agent origins gear sets, survivor gear set, national guard gear set, hazmat gear set, season pass outfits, and the "Destroyer" shotgun ) through the rewards vendor. The next day I noticed that some of the add-ons were attached to the beta that I still had on my console. Which this is a common occurrence with add-ons and betas on the X1. After deleting the beta from my hard drive I went into the manage game option to re-install the add-ons that were previously attached to the beta and that is where I noticed the some of the add-ons were missing. The missing add-ons were all of the agent origins gear sets, which I had obtained through a code provided by ubisoft, and the survivor gear set. I am unsure if the survivor items were part of the agent origins pack (because there is no mention of this add-on in the email that I received the code) or a bonus included in the season pass. After power cycling my console to clear my cache, the missing add-ons were still not available to re-install. I then deleted everything associated with the game from my console. After re-installing the game the only add-on content that was available to re-install under the manage game option were the season pass outfits, national guard gear set, hazmat gear set and the "destroyer" shotgun. The other add-ons were still not showing available to re-install.

Once the installation was complete I played through the game to get to the base of operations to see what content I was able to redeem from the vendor. The content that was missing at redeem vendor were the agent origins gear sets and the survivor gear set items. Also note even though I couldn't redeem the agent origin items again from vendor I still had access to the weapons from these gear sets because I previously placed them in my stash box at the base of operations when I had access to all the items on launch day. The ubisoft support agent also confirmed that he could see those items in my stash box as well when I submitted my support ticket.

While I have been waiting for ubisoft to respond to my support ticket that I opened on 03.09, I have been in correspondence with Microsoft about the issue. The xbox support agent advised me that the code I used to obtain the agent origins content was showing in my download history and appeared to be valid. I advised him that I had previous access to the add-ons but the items were no longer showing available to re-install under the manage game option. I also informed him that the content had been removed from xbox marketplace and I directed him to this link: Agent Origins Xbox Marketplace (https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Tom-Clancys-The-Division-Agent-Origins-Gear-Set/e19c51ce-2a73-4d4e-8753-371360351b37). After some researching he advised me that the content was requested to be removed from the marketplace by the publisher but didn't have any information on why the content was removed. Basically even though I have a valid code in my download history to access the add-ons, the code is useless right now since it doesn't have a source to pull from since that content was removed from the marketplace.

What was the purpose to have this content removed from the Xbox marketplace after launch day?

Also if the ubisoft support agent could see that I had access to this content from the server side why couldn't the missing content be reinstated on my account through the server?

Besides the dlc issues and a few glitched echos that I have encountered on my play through, the gameplay is great. It's challenging and addictive. I have recommended it to all my friends so we can roll in a larger group in the dark zone. I even talked the xbox support agent into picking up a copy of the game and he sent email today thanking me for the recommendation of it.

I hope that the content issues will get resolved expeditiously so I can rock some of that gear again. But until then I will keep on grinding and cleaning up the city.

Also If you are really into the story line check this book out New York Collapse Survival Guide (http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-215837-16/new-york-collapse-tom-clancys-the-division-survival-guide). It is a official companion guide for the game and it is filled with alot of great intel about what is going on in the city as well as some secret locations.

BigSarge79
03-22-2016, 10:32 PM
I also have this exact same issue. I have opened a ticket with Ubisoft (reference number 03063394) It has been open for over a week. I got an auto response Day one pointing me to the FAQ that didnt help otherwise no support agent has updated my ticket or contacted me. I left them my email and phone number as well as went in and bumped the ticket requesting an update once per day. I know they are busy but more than a week to get even a reply to your ticket?? Do they only have a handful of customer service agents or what? I also like many of you have redeemed the code on my Xbox one. Xbox shows I redeemed the code but no option to Install the Agent Origins gear set. Also not in the Vendor. I got my Hazmat set from preorder and my ubisoft play store items like the Shortbows jacket and and the other preorder stuff from the rewards vendor. Its not affecting my ability to play the game and I understand that they have been busy but this just seems like poor prduct or customer support if this many of us are still having the same issue and havent even had so much as an email response about it.

XxLawheadxX
03-22-2016, 10:57 PM
I too am in the same unfortunate boat as you all. I successfully redeemed the code but the gear is nowhere to be found. I also created a ticket about a week ago and have not heard anything. However, I did contact Xbox One support (which answered me in about a minute... Weird!) and went through all sorts of troubleshooting to fix it on their end. I was told I did successfully redeem the code but eventually the individual I contacted stated it was an issue on their end and I believe he too sent in a ticket. While I will still be able to play this game without the outfits (contrary to some other posters I've seen) it would be nice to have them.

Hawk Kriegsman
03-23-2016, 03:03 PM
Like many others I recieved my code, redeemed it and have yet to recieve Agent Origins gear. I sent a ticket 2 weeks ago and have recieved no response. I contacted Xbox support. They were very helpful and did some research. They were able to me that I did successfully redeem the code, that the license for the gear set is in my accout and that I do not have the gear set. The issue is with Ubisoft. PLEASE GIVE ME MY CONTENT!!!!

bjw
03-23-2016, 03:19 PM
Like many others I recieved my code, redeemed it and have yet to recieve Agent Origins gear. I sent a ticket 2 weeks ago and have recieved no response. I contacted Xbox support. They were very helpful and did some research. They were able to me that I did successfully redeem the code, that the license for the gear set is in my accout and that I do not have the gear set. The issue is with Ubisoft. PLEASE GIVE ME MY CONTENT!!!!

same issue.

this may not get fixed until one of the investors kids gets pissed that its not working for them and then UBI will make a simple patch for the whole community.

No_Time_To_P1ay
03-23-2016, 05:14 PM
I guess I can be added to the list of people who cannot seem to get the Agent Origins gear sets to appear. Received email, redeemed 25-digit key on the xbox, go to manage game and all that is there is the season pass stuff to download. :(

wikkedj
03-23-2016, 05:52 PM
Same here, entered code, can't download. Any word on this?

AmarantheDemon
03-23-2016, 07:37 PM
Also having the same issue. Code is redeemed. I get a notification that I now own the Agent Origins pack, but nothing downloads and there is nothing at the rewards vendor. Add me to that growing list.

gtozoni
03-23-2016, 08:14 PM
same problem here =/ ... and where the Ubi for ONE answer????????????????????????????????

AmarantheDemon
03-23-2016, 11:28 PM
So I filed another ticket under the my questions section, and went to live chat support. They applied the Agent Origins pack to my account and it worked! Try filing a ticket and tell them your issue in a live chat support. Hopefully this helps!

XxLawheadxX
03-24-2016, 03:47 AM
An update. I just received all sets with an apology for the inconvenience. It has been about one week since I filed the ticket so a pretty quick turn around for me. Hopefully you all get yours soon!

DeathCraft2010
03-24-2016, 05:18 AM
Same here, I redeemed the 25 digit code, and it up an vanished.. was hoping to have some cool outfits.. but *Sigh* looks like its a bust..

its happening to a few of my friends as well so its not just me

Crow005
03-24-2016, 07:38 PM
I got an email today stating they added the missing items to my account along with an apology. Logged in game and there they were I'm happy now.

So it looks like if you put in a ticket they'll get it done for you sooner or later.

RENZ0
03-24-2016, 07:53 PM
I got an email today stating they added the missing items to my account along with an apology. Logged in game and there they were I'm happy now.

So it looks like if you put in a ticket they'll get it done for you sooner or later.

Interesting, I just got off the chat with a person that said he would NOT add it back to my account because of the risk of corruption. It is a known bug that items are disappearing and missing and they're working on it.

Basically he told me to hold on and maybe it would be fixed later.

elevatedbuckle
03-26-2016, 01:28 AM
Thanks for the update!

When ever I see a response like this basically it means we have your money now you can wait to get all of the game you paid for. We will fix it when ever we want.

Matty880912
03-26-2016, 10:18 PM
Adding my name to the list too. Entered my code, confirmed o owned the gear but nothing at claims vendor or in manage game.

UbiBooma
03-26-2016, 11:21 PM
Hi everyone, if you haven't yet seen our Agent Origins FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/43/3502/agent-origins-faq/kA030000000tifnCAA), please check it out. Thanks for your persistence and patience regarding this issue.

y2julio
03-27-2016, 04:23 PM
Hi everyone, if you haven't yet seen our Agent Origins FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/43/3502/agent-origins-faq/kA030000000tifnCAA), please check it out. Thanks for your persistence and patience regarding this issue.

This added nothing new except waste my bandwidth to view the page. Same old page. Same old problem exists.

silberc
03-27-2016, 05:53 PM
Add me to the list of people who got stiffed out of the gear sets. Redeemed but never got. What's the point?

UncleSwagg4201
03-27-2016, 06:54 PM
Its funny because I got all Agent Origin stuff at midnight release U.S. est when I redeemed code. However, I uninstalled/reinstalled game after patch due to some tips I saw, and it did help with a few issues like lag and such. However I lost all Agent Orgin stuff in the home base vendor. I went to redeem the code, which said it was successful, but nothing shows up at vendor.

drsinister6
03-29-2016, 12:16 AM
seriously i have submitted tickets for this issue with absolutely 0 feeback about the agent origins items this is rediculous. RE ADD THE CONTENT TO THE XBOX MARKETPLACE SO IT WILL DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!! its so freakin simple!!!! and u wonder why people bash ur customer support??????

drsinister6
03-29-2016, 12:19 AM
hi everyone, if you haven't yet seen our agent origins faq (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/faq/43/3502/agent-origins-faq/ka030000000tifncaa), please check it out. Thanks for your persistence and patience regarding this issue.

all u have to do it put the content back onto the xbox marketplace!!!!!!!! Wow what do u know an easy fix!!!!!

GRIFF419
03-31-2016, 09:26 PM
I finally got my agent origins gear!!!!!!

iEatTacosRAWR92
03-31-2016, 09:48 PM
Hello, killroy354,

Thanks

Has the issue been fixed yet?

RodneySyx
04-04-2016, 07:09 AM
Hello,

Hey, I still haven't gotten my gear thru the Rewards vendor. It is now April, are they still working on this or if fixed, how do I redeem my rewards thanks...

TotalBlank
04-04-2016, 07:57 AM
Hey, I still haven't gotten my gear thru the Rewards vendor. It is now April, are they still working on this or if fixed, how do I redeem my rewards thanks...

Same here. My code was redeemed properly over 2 weeks ago but I never received anything yet.