PDA

View Full Version : PC cant collect dropped items in missions

AutonomicLyric6
03-08-2016, 08:09 AM
it seems I'm the only/first who will rise it up. PC player here. I played betas and will describe the issue as I know how it has to work. I played two missions the Madison square hospital and the first one in Brooklyn both of them has this bug - mobs after killing dropped the green loot I see the green vertical beams/stripes, I see how many items was dropped (multiple boxes on a beam) but when I approaching the beam I'm not seeing the items in the loot beam stays clear, and I cant interact with it no "X for loot" buttons. It's ok with dropped stuff out of missions, it's works ok with items in chests, it doesnt work only with items dropped from mobs on missions.

I'll attach the screenshot when I'll back home if the issue will repeat.

page182
03-09-2016, 12:49 AM
Yeah I'm getting the same problem, playing the Brooklyn Tunnels mission and half way through I cant pick any more loot up, no ammunition, no medkits, nothing. I had to quit the mission because I don't want to miss out on any loot I might need. I cant even see what the loot is when its a coloured one.

AutonomicLyric6
03-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Yeah I'm getting the same problem, playing the Brooklyn Tunnels mission and half way through I cant pick any more loot up, no ammunition, no medkits, nothing. I had to quit the mission because I don't want to miss out on any loot I might need. I cant even see what the loot is when its a coloured one.
eventually that problem disappeared when I came home and logged in to the game. I think it was happened because I changed graphics settings and did not reloaded the game as it was advised. Anyway I played 7hours sonce then and the error has not repeated.