PDA

View Full Version : PC No Game Access

DJGaia86
03-08-2016, 08:03 AM
So, I preordered last month, two weeks before the open beta. It sat in my Pending charges on my card for two weeks, then cleared itself, refunded the money, and I had no word from Ubisoft as to why. Then I put in a ticket to get it finally figured out, only to have them tell me that it wouldn't charge my account again until the game was released, yet it charged me the same day I received the Support response back about it and fully cleared, instantly, so no Pending time. Now, it's after release and I still have no access to the game at all. My Ubisoft Club profile states that I own the game, but I can't do anything. It doesn't show up on my Uplay Game list, nor does it allow me to purchase any Rewards or even make any changes.

I simply do not have access to the game when I paid 65 USD for this pre-order. What the hell is going on Ubisoft? Seriously, I get that it's a huge release for you, you're busy, but I've been dealing with this for much longer than a few hours. I should've been able to pre-load the game on Friday... that was several days ago. C'mon you guys, get it together. I want my digital copy of The Division.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is anyone else not getting the game they paid for?

DJGaia86
03-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Has Ubisoft checked the forums yet and started to reply? I really need some answers about my copy of the Division.

DJGaia86
03-14-2016, 07:47 AM
It's been several days, is there any word from Ubisoft about this? Please?

The_Kovacs
03-14-2016, 10:53 AM
Try and contact them directly : https://support.ubi.com/

UndertheDRM
03-14-2016, 02:03 PM
Did you ever get a reply or fix for this?