PDA

View Full Version : pre order rewards not showing up!

Vindawgz
03-08-2016, 07:57 AM
Hello, I pre order the gold edition on the uplay store but when i go to the rewards vendor there are no items to redeem, please help!

silencer124
03-08-2016, 08:00 AM
the game just did launch. relax.

Fansky1337
03-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Do you allready claimed your rewards on ubi-club ?

https://club.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/game/tom-clancy-the-division

Vindawgz
03-08-2016, 08:07 AM
when i purchased through uplay it said my order was ready, i installed but never recieved any other email regarding my pre order bonus items

IxProNoobxI
03-08-2016, 08:13 AM
I know the game just came out however I was on the Dev stream and he told me to report this to the forum, I bought the gold edition and also recovered the rewards through uplay and none of the clothing is showing up to use and its not at the rewards vendor. Will this be fixed and will the items be given to the players that purchased that edition?

Escritores
03-08-2016, 08:14 AM
the game just did launch. relax.

That's absolutely no excuse for the items not being there. Just launched or not, people paid for this crap so it should definitely work on launch.

silencer124
03-08-2016, 08:52 AM
That's absolutely no excuse for the items not being there. Just launched or not, people paid for this crap so it should definitely work on launch.

For pre-paid items not being loaded in-game as compared to people who can not even play the game. I can't even play the game along with others. My game loads, but only a black screen. Look at the severity of the issue.

Escritores
03-08-2016, 08:54 AM
For pre-paid items not being loaded in-game as compared to people who can not even play the game. I can't even play the game along with others. My game loads, but only a black screen. Look at the severity of the issue.

Which shouldn't be a problem either... Or are you satisfied with that?

ArmorShrike
03-08-2016, 08:55 AM

Thats a compatibility issue with Windows 10. Go to the exe file in your game folder and right click. Choose the compatibility option and troubleshoot. Run the test. Use Win 7 option afterwards and save.

silencer124
03-08-2016, 09:10 AM
Which shouldn't be a problem either... Or are you satisfied with that?

someone who can play the game to someone who can not play the game? Yes i would be satisfied to play a game that does not crash. I am glad you see that.
The achievements are not synchronizing, and are not loading in-game for him.

It shouldn't be a problem either for those who can not download the game due to Ubisoft's U-play network being flooded. However, it is.

r0ughneck25
03-08-2016, 04:36 PM

I completely agree... where's my **** uplay!!

Faceroller1
03-08-2016, 04:40 PM
You all need to go to church. Get some help. Find someone to talk to.

Thanks for testing that for me.

I'll let the team know!

2. https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/707170026084835328

Quit being such crybabies. "Hurr durr, bad service, never trusting Ubisoft again." IT'S A COSMETIC PIECE. The game is not bad just because you can't put on a jacket with a camo. Jesus, you're all such butthurt little children.