PDA

View Full Version : Uplay reward items not showing up after activating them

tehhunter
03-08-2016, 07:51 AM
None of my uplay reward items are showing up in the rewards vendor... I wonder if the sever crash ruined my rewards.. Like my closed and open beta items.

I also used some points to get the camo, and nothing is showing up, the one stuff showing up in there is stuff that I destroyed.

Am I alone with this?

I am not seeing the Ubisoft Club 'Go Bag', Rainbow 6 Siege Tactical Suit, Shortbows Sports Cap, Shortbows Sports Jacket, or the Spray Stripes - Urban Snow Weapon skin.

Does it have to do with the servers failing?

U4EG_SOLIDGHOST
03-08-2016, 08:00 AM
My code for the Agent gear sets is not working it says its activated but i don't have the gear

Faceroller1
03-08-2016, 08:09 AM
It's true. I also can't see my National Guard outfit that I should have gotten with the pre-order. Maybe with the servers going down it messed up the stats or whatever?

TempletonPeckTV
03-28-2016, 02:13 PM
I never got my 30 phoenix credits after redeeming them through the club store. :(

TempletonPeckTV
03-28-2016, 03:16 PM
go to the rewards npc,they are there to claim

Ya, they're not there. That's the point of this thread. Redeeming in the uplay club store and not getting them at the rewards claim vendor.

Alfred_Neuman
03-28-2016, 06:24 PM
Have the same issue, I got my clothes but not my dark zone keys. Redeemed in Uplay, nothing at the rewards claim vendor.