PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Mike 20250383

Webhead2099
03-08-2016, 06:38 AM
Started up the game, watched the intro video and got to the character creation screen. Created my character and then got booted to the splash screen. Now every time I try to log in I get a "MIKE 20250383" and "Your account is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please try again later."

ShadyKillas 69
03-08-2016, 06:41 AM
The same thing happened to me. :( I was all set to stream too now I'm down and it's been live 40 min in the US. Not to happy

ShadyKillas 69
03-08-2016, 07:02 AM
After about an 1/2 hour or so I got something saying it has to rollback info on my agent and then I was getting delta errors and queues

Nice Xero
03-08-2016, 07:17 AM
Is this not happening to anyone else?

Trying to log in at 10:16 pm pst. I've been receiving this error for about an hour now. looks like I'm the only one...

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 03:50 PM
Hello,

There was a Ubisoft services outage, which has now been resolved. You can find more information here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402386-Ubisoft-service-outage-Tuesday-March-8

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

DeathScytheHe1l
03-08-2016, 06:26 PM
there isnt anything fixed ive been sitting on error code mike for 11 god dam hours and ive done everything but a factory reset this is completely unacceptable

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Hello,

The error MIKE is related to the game not being able to access your profile. If the game never worked before, please visit our general connectivity troubleshooting page by clicking here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/43/3502/connectivity-issues-in-the-division-on-xbox-one/kA030000000tiKACAY).

If you have been disconnected and getting the MIKE error when trying again the game is simply trying to recover your profile. In this situation, please first clear your Xbox One hard drive cache. To clear the cache on your Xbox One, you will need to power cycle the system. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

1. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for about 5 seconds until the light behind it turns off. This will power off the console.
2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 2 full minutes.
3. Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button.

Please try the game again in 5 to 10 minutes since your last attempt, this should allow you to connect again.

Please note if you are getting an error "Your progression might be lost" the game will recover the latest working profile which usually lead you to losing up to 5 minutes of progress.

Thanks

Trollin 4 Noobs
03-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Did this about times, What else you got?

DeathScytheHe1l
03-08-2016, 08:00 PM
ive done everything unpluged modem xbox xbox power brick unplugged 20 minutes waited another 30 after pluggin it all back in still mike,unlink and re link uplay, recover gamer tag,clear persitant storage, clear alt mac address, re install the game ,even went to sleep for 7 ****in hours this issue isnt related to connections or xbox side because ive already talked with microsoft support this is a issue that is related to your dam server none of the step u provide with fix the mike error 20250383 until u fix the servers

mvaninwegen
03-09-2016, 12:56 AM
Just tried those steps and nothing worked. Ubisoft technical support is trying to point the finger at my internet settings even though nothing has changed since I was on last night before their servers caved.

Had to wait 5 hours in the chat queue just to hear them say "Well it's not a problem on our end, our servers are up."

Linkernicus
03-09-2016, 12:59 AM
ubisoft clearly doesnt know what the issue is causing it and they have been avoiding to publicly address it

AngryGingerOO
03-09-2016, 01:56 AM
i'm convinced that the issue has something to do with your account that is automatically created with their servers that recognize you as a player... i talked to some one that seemed to try and be a tech and they had me do all kinds of different things to my modem then clearing cache and plenty more all to have the same result "mike 20250383" so far i'm convinced they do not know what they are doing... i was on playing for about 30 mins at launch and its been 18+ hours now and still get the same error pathetic

blackrain1337
03-09-2016, 02:00 AM
they just refuse to acknowledge this issue. ive been posting on almost every form of social media, submitted tickets, live chat, and called and no one will address this issue.

blackrain1337
03-09-2016, 02:21 AM
its just the total lack of support for people having this issue. i understand that **** happens. just ****ing tell us that its being worked on. dont ignore the issue and pretend everything is ok.

DeathDealer01D2
03-09-2016, 02:26 AM
]I don't know if I have been waiting as long as you guys but I've been waiting for about 14hrs now and this is really starting to frustrate me. I cant believe that none of them have responded or acknowledge that this is obviously on their end. If they don't know what's going on then they need to admit they have no idea and quit trying to have us do all these steps that done resolve anything. Everyone on my friends list can play the game except me, I just don't understand how they can fix every issue but apparently the Mike 20250383 they have no idea on how to fix that. I'm not sure if there is a way if any for them to fix this and if they cant then how the hell do we play this game?

DeathDealer01D2
03-09-2016, 02:33 AM
its just the total lack of support for people having this issue. i understand that **** happens. just ****ing tell us that its being worked on. dont ignore the issue and pretend everything is ok.

They sure do know how to make people feel like **** and unimportant. Like I've said, I understand you have tons of people having issues but it seems you've acknowledge everyone's but this one

mvaninwegen
03-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Would there be a way for Ubisoft to reset our game accounts? It has been almost 36 hours with ZERO response to this issue other than "It could be a problem with your internet connection....."

I would be more than happy to re-do the first 50 minutes of game play if it means I can just get access to the game.

Willy C Wonka
03-09-2016, 04:25 PM
A day and a half of no play. I am going to see if Microsoft can refund me for the digital version. This is just stupid to keep thinking maybe they are going to post a fix in here or something. They have millions that are playing fine and then the few of us that are having trouble, Clearly they aren't convened with the few that we are.

Nice Xero
03-09-2016, 05:02 PM
Anyone getting a mike error should most certainly ask for a refund. I would also suggest giing the game a rating of 0 on metacritic. If this is how ubisoft is going to handle customer service then this game is basically unplayable. Something like this has literally never happened to me in a game before, and somehow ubisoft has no GMs available to assist anyone.

Linkernicus
03-09-2016, 05:08 PM
I will be doing this tonight. Ubisoft are a bunch of crooks. As to how the FTC lets them stay a buisness is beyond me with their history of screwing customers over

Willy C Wonka
03-09-2016, 05:10 PM
Anyone getting a mike error should most certainly ask for a refund. I would also suggest giing the game a rating of 0 on metacritic. If this is how ubisoft is going to handle customer service then this game is basically unplayable. Something like this has literally never happened to me in a game before, and somehow ubisoft has no GMs available to assist anyone.

REFUND Received. FYI. Call Xbox Support and they will take care of you! They couldn't believe that Ubisoft had such a lack of help for us!! It was nice to call Microsoft where I could talk to someone and get some help as opposed to ubisoft where a phone call leads to having to get on live chat. Live chat then leads to NOTHING! Post on here if you receive a refund as well.

KaccDalian
03-09-2016, 06:51 PM
Men i thought the jokes about Ubi "performans in games" is somethint out of real.....but this - THe Division and so many fatal bugs with hard and program parts. It is epic bad. Spend money for pre-beta i think.

Battle Seeker
03-09-2016, 08:51 PM
I started playing as soon as the servers got on got on the helo and before cutscene ended got kicked out. Tried to get back on and was asked to go back to an older save data. I hit OK to that. Tried to log back in now i get Mike 20250383.

I have called them two times bin on queue 2 times for over 8 hr just to be told the first time that xbox live is having problems. They tell me to reboot my xbox and open ports i do that. It doesn't work.

I have reinstalled the game still same error code. I log in as my friends account and can play the game. He tried to log in as me gets the same error code as me.
I join his game by party chat he tells me he sees me standing in his game but i see the log in screen still. Then the error code comes up.

The second time they still say the same thing trying to blame others for there servers.

I feel like they are not trying to help at all. I don't want to refund the game i just want to play.

I think they need to reset my account. Wipe my characters. I wood delete my character if only i can get on.

Please ubisoft tell us you know of the problem and are working on it dont keep telling us its not your servers

Remmcat
03-09-2016, 08:54 PM
They are literally ignoring everyone and saying its a network issue, they gave people warning for it on the forums... stupid

Nice Xero
03-09-2016, 09:07 PM
Post in the list of users affected by mike thread and leave a description of what happened.

Mattdreynolds
03-09-2016, 09:24 PM
Maybe the end is in sight, looks like server maintenance tonight...wonder if that will drop out fake connections the servers think we still have.

Battle Seeker
03-09-2016, 09:27 PM
My friend still sees me in game when i join his game by xbox home screen tells him in need the dark zone. I never made it that far in game.

mvaninwegen
03-09-2016, 09:34 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1404270-Running-list-of-players-experiencing-MIKE-20250383?p=11456620&posted=1#post11456620

Makha1
03-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Hey guys, I have just received this error MIKE 20250383 like "account is temporary blocked" . Is that the problem that anyone else got today? How can I resolve this? It has interrupted like 20 minutes ago and still going.

Yslamaar
03-11-2016, 10:45 PM
Mike is back for me too. I see him 2 time today : this afternoom, i can relog after several minutes and restart the game, and this night 2nd time i have MIKE error but no relog until now.

Queruba__BR
03-11-2016, 10:47 PM
Mike is back for me too. I see him 2 time today : this afternoom, i can relog after several minutes and restart the game, and this night 2nd time i have MIKE error but no relog until now.

The same thing happened to me.

Me too... :mad:

nrferraz
03-11-2016, 11:02 PM
Same thing happen to me minutes ago.Let's hope ubi understand this is their fault and not players internet issues.I'm going to demand a refound if this problem continues .

nrferraz
03-11-2016, 11:08 PM
[QUOTE=nrferraz;11467092]Same thing happen to me minutes ago.Let's hope ubi understand this is their fault and not players internet issues.I'm going to demand a refound if this problem continues .[/QUOTEjust soulve this issue by deleting the game from my hard drive and installing again.Hope it helps

Nviron
03-13-2016, 05:01 AM
Getting this error again... 9:00pm MST 3/12/16

LifeReapr
03-15-2016, 07:05 AM
I got this error tonight after a memory crash. Dropped in the middle of a mission with some friends. Once I had them drop me from group and leave the instance it allowed me to log in, dont know if the account gets locked in them or what but it worked after that.

jakefullen
03-25-2016, 06:28 AM
Had the back pack issues logged out then got the mike error. Now I cant connect. Over 8 days in gameplay. Everything gone! Please help!

madokanelite
03-25-2016, 09:03 AM
Had the back pack issues logged out then got the mike error. Now I cant connect. Over 8 days in gameplay. Everything gone! Please help!

You should use this link and send a bug report:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1418016-Connectivity-Infinite-Loading-Crafting?p=11525999#post11525999

Maybe that will help to get this issue solved.

charlvol
04-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Is anyone trying to fix the issue, its been happening on a daily basis. Then you know what.... have to start the mission again and again and again.

I think a refund will be in order for wasting my time.

Zuulok
04-13-2016, 10:47 PM
can't log in after getting a black screen in the middle of a mission and get this error message now too

Zuulok
04-17-2016, 01:50 PM
can't log in after getting a black screen in the middle of a mission and get this error message now too

again, fix it

kansas_dude
04-23-2016, 07:59 PM
happens to me every hour daily

RehFlakes
04-29-2016, 09:53 AM
I forgot the problem with the Backpack

I changed backpack on my twink -> disconnected to play with main -> Mike20250383 .... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

SYBINK
05-09-2016, 10:18 PM
Just happened to me for the first time. Never seen it before, my first instinct wasd to restart my PS4 which I did started again and now its working fine. Who came up with these error names in the first place...?

ShiftyMerc
05-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Today happend ...MIKE 20250383 I7m not login game.

C.raz
05-13-2016, 04:49 AM
Take a look at the what happens when doing a support ticket. On top of that now there is a high chance I will lose all my progress.
http://tinypic.com/r/wkhely/9