PDA

View Full Version : PC Blackscreen like no other!

adilf-hortler
03-08-2016, 01:55 AM
I'm getting this bug whenever I finish watching the Live action intro cinematic when you boot up the game. I can hear the menu music, but no sounds of me scrolling through the menues.

http://i.imgur.com/1e8LPOe.png

Any idea what might be wrong? I'm in the EU, Purchased my key through G2A and am running a GTX 970i with an Intel i3 processor.

GameX.Malen
03-08-2016, 02:26 AM
The same here..... im trying all the options i see on internet but still nothing....

I press Play... and the black screen apears... then crush and try again -.-

Hoig544
03-08-2016, 03:43 AM
It's a resolution issue, the same thing happened to me.
Press ALT and Enter to go to windowed mode then set your resolution from the video option screen when you load into the game.
Hope that helps.

Fizycyst
03-08-2016, 04:03 AM
It's a resolution issue, the same thing happened to me.
Press ALT and Enter to go to windowed mode then set your resolution from the video option screen when you load into the game.
Hope that helps.

Alt Enter does put the game in the windowed mode but the issue I am getting is that it crashes straight to desktop before it even loads. I know that its trying to load the game because the mouse cursor changes to the game cursor, but right after it crashes to desktop.

Even if I manually change the resolution settings and parameters in the STATE.CFG which you can find under Documents>My Games>The Division.

It should look something like the below. Maybe if someone can tweak theirs somehow to get it working and get back to me. Maybe I've overlooked something.

Please keep in mind that the servers are not officially open. So it could be a server side issue.

{
audio = {
muteonunfocus = false,
voipinputdevice = #FC5754B537AA463BA72FA5BF64C86EBA,

},
graphics = {
fullscreenSettings = {
fullscreen = false,

height = 1080,
maximized = false,
refresh-rate-denominator = 1,

refresh-rate-numerator = 60,
width = 1920,
x-pos = 0,
y-

pos = 0,
},
initsettingsfromhardware = false,
windowed = true,

windowedSettings = {
fullscreen = true,
height = 1080,

maximized = false,
refresh-rate-denominator = 1000,
refresh-rate-

numerator = 60000,
width = 1920,
x-pos = 8,
y-pos = 30,

},
},
localization = {
mainLanguage = 0,
showClosedCaptions = false,

showSubtitles = false,
spokenLanguage = 0,
subtitlesLanguage = -1,
},
}

GameX.Malen
03-08-2016, 04:36 AM
but the issue I am getting is that it crashes straight to desktop before it even loads.

This is the same that happens to me T_T

I dont know what to try now... ill try everything... and i followed all the steps from here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1402017-Crashing-in-The-Division Still nothing....