PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Stuck in [Location] (Including falling through map)

Ubi-QuB3
03-08-2016, 01:05 AM
Hello Agents,

Can you please use this thread to report issues where your character has become stuck in an object or building?

Please follow the instructions below when reporting this issue:

1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location?

2. What were you doing when you become stuck?

3. Have you been able to recreate this?

4. Have you been able to get unstuck?

Here is an example submission:

- I'm stuck inside a van*

- I was rolling around and I collided with the van

- I have been able to recreate this issue with other vehicles in the city too, rolling into the doors seems to do this

- I could fast travel out of vehicle

Submitting the information above in this thread will help us track the current issues with players becoming stuck in different areas

Thanks all!

Cartmaniac
03-08-2016, 09:48 AM
1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location?)
North (and a bit to the east) of the base of operations (pretty close) is a contaminated area, where you need lvl2 filter. There is also medical encounter.

When I entered the building I rolled throught the door and got stuck behind the yellow trash bags on the floor and the wall.

Didn't try

No... I had to fast travel to base.

DamYoDead
03-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Hello Agents,

Can you please use this thread to report issues where your character has become stuck in an object or building?

- I have been able to recreate this issue with other vehicles in the city too, rolling into the doors seems to do this

Submitting the information above in this thread will help us track the current issues with players becoming stuck in different areas

Thanks all!in brooklyn. The load time through gate is stuck at676 hours. I can do mission in brooklyn but cannot go thru gate to trigger a cutscene. I have yet to see any cutscene. Any help would be awesome. I havent seen anyone else with this problem.And is stuck at 44%

DamYoDead
03-08-2016, 11:17 AM
in brooklyn. The load time through gate is stuck at676 hours. I can do mission in brooklyn but cannot go thru gate to trigger a cutscene. I have yet to see any cutscene. Any help would be awesome. I havent seen anyone else with this problem.And is stuck at 44%

Dude , im stuck. Not a single suggestion . Still at 44% my friends are all moving up . I cant even lvl . Cuz the xp on brook mission sucks. Help

ftexpt
03-09-2016, 12:31 PM
Hi everyone

Last night while playing I experienced this: right after the first medical mission when you have to return to talk with the medic, the floor just before of the base entrance was not rendered in the entire length of the building, so it was impossible to avoid falling through the floor while trying to get in to finish the mission. It was fixed only after I restarted the game and I didn't had to made the whole mission again.
No more issues so far but I just wanted you guys to know that there's more polishing to be made in the game.

Cheers

ftexpt

VulgarAtrocity
03-09-2016, 01:29 PM
I still get the error message Division services are not available at this time. And ive tried all the steps. wtf. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to play your game.

Ubi-Houck
03-09-2016, 03:12 PM
I still get the error message Division services are not available at this time. And ive tried all the steps. wtf. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to play your game.

Hello, VulgarAtrocity,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with connecting to The Division. Please note this thread is for characters that have become stuck in an object or building. Please refrain from going off-topic.

In regards to your connection issue, can you please create a support ticket so we can look into this for you? You can create a ticket on our support website here: https://support.ubi.com/

Click on 'My Questions' then 'Ask a Question' and fill out the details.

Thanks

Chaos915
03-09-2016, 10:15 PM
I fell through the floor during the mission Bounty:Axel Wallis. I went down into the subway and the ground wasn't loading.

I thought it was only a visual glitch, but fell to my death.

Rebooting the game fixed it.

Badoobs
03-10-2016, 04:48 PM

Rolled through a mesh fence at the start of the Subway Morgue mission. Right at the top of the stairs to the left. and there was no way out.

I was in the mission and had to blow myself and re-spawn (which sucked, 'cause I was doing awesome) because I couldn't fast travel out.

Haven't tried.

I wasn't able to. Tried everything I could think of for ten minutes before offing myself.

FotTheWuck
03-10-2016, 07:16 PM
Last night is played the Hudson Refugee Camp mission. Got all the way to the end and killed the final character 'Martinez'? but before opening the gate to go to the crane I reached the area for loot to grab and got stuck in the following location.

1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location)?
Hudson Refugee camp. To the left of the gate you enter is a small compound with a garbage truck and barrels. I was able to climb over the truck and downs to the rear with the barrels. A phone message shows as near which was what I was looking for.

Searching for potential loot.

No as i didn't want to get stuck again.

No. Tried blowing myself up etc. Tried every trick climbing, rolling and cover moving etc. in the end I had to log out. The mission checkpoint didn't save so I had to repeat the entire mission!

skennedy25
03-10-2016, 08:20 PM
I have fallen through the map like 3 times at the entrance to the tunnel mission and just pass the tunnel on 34th street going west towards the safe house

ZeGoldenPanda
03-10-2016, 11:53 PM
in brooklyn. The load time through gate is stuck at676 hours. I can do mission in brooklyn but cannot go thru gate to trigger a cutscene. I have yet to see any cutscene. Any help would be awesome. I havent seen anyone else with this problem.And is stuck at 44%

I am not able to get to the cut-scene that leads me into the actual game, even once i complete the tutorial i am not able to do anything further on in the game. please can someone help me with this, it would really be appreciated.

etr1gan
03-11-2016, 12:16 AM

Hudson Refugee Camp, on top of some barrels. Was able to move around a bit on the barrels, but could not jump down or jump back up where I came from.

https://i.imgur.com/JPHIgkK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RKkhWuf.jpg

Just jumped down on them.

Haven't tried.

I was not able to become unstuck at the time, had to restart game.

meatloafmafia
03-11-2016, 02:28 AM
Walking to phone recording located between dyer and 9th from w 42nd street. As I approach the gate from the street I fall through the ground.

It's happened at least twice now. I attempted to approach from another direction and fell through at another intersection

I eventually land outside the game area and am transported to the safe house.

g0merS1ms0n
03-11-2016, 04:45 AM
1. Where are your stuck

Several times fell under map on my why while was running from base to the engineer rescue mission. on both sides of the Madison square garden.

Was several times.

finally I've turned off gps tracking of the route and travelled on my own way. it helped me to avoid falling.

Kirne_
03-11-2016, 11:27 AM
- Running onto a road and i'll instantly start falling through the world.

- Trying to reach a new mission

- Yes! Also i have videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yIPccDYc84 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnhGFty2apA
- I tried running various paths to the mission for 30 minutes, but would happen every time i went onto the road.

- After falling for what seems an eternity the game will respawn me outside the base camp.

Reb1rth3d
03-11-2016, 07:26 PM
1.Falling through Floor in the Garment district 7th ave subway entrance
2. I was walking to do the Axel Wallis bounty mission
3.Yes i tried teleporting to a different area and walk back to the mission and its still there
4.I was able to respawn in a safe area

Here's a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9nC67XaL68

HEROlCAL
03-12-2016, 04:44 PM
Stuck against a container I'd takes cover against (the lorry type) in DZ extraction point.
I was deconstructing contaminated items from my inventory to make space for a new pickup. When exited menu was stuck in cover position against container. Able to look around, could see 'X' button registering when pressed but not working.

Darias87
03-12-2016, 10:46 PM
wasn't stuck in anything, it was in the open. I was at the South western most extraction area.
I was at the extraction zone behind cover waiting to extract bag full of items (7/7) and needed to change weapons because I ran out of ammo for my SCAR-H so I went to the inventory and switched to an MP7. As I left the inventory menu my character was froze in place. I could move the camera around, and that was it. The guy I teamed up with left the group and had to kill me to get me out of it and then proceeded to take all my stuff.

Gamer2k1
03-13-2016, 01:31 AM
1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location? Murray Hill - Grand Central Station

2. What were you doing when you become stuck? Was just moving around in general

3. Have you been able to recreate this? Yes

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? Yes but when I try to teleport to a team member same thing happens

I've noticed this problem so far has happen to me quiet frequently, I have tried logging out & returning to hoping it would help but it doesn't.

Thanks...Gamer2k1

TEEDA
03-13-2016, 04:26 AM

In an object or in the middle of the street in the dark zone.

I was just going to cover or went in contact with an object and got stuck in there. I could not move my character he was standing stuck in the object.
I only could move the camera around and couldn't access the menu, use any skills or get out at all. So I had to close the application.
It happened 4 times already. Last time was few minutes ago. this time I was in the middle of a street trying to access the menu and got stucked again in a standing position while going back to the game.

It happened to me four times. Same situation. Going in cover, just seing my character facing the object in a standing position and doing nothing,
First time it happpened I got killed by an ennemy and last time it happened the ennemy didn't even notice me and other players in my party could see me just facing the object and doing nothing.

Nope I couldn't unstuck at all. I tried to push every buttons but they didn't register at all. But I could access the PS4 main screen via the PS Button and Had to close the application.

GodfatherHV
03-13-2016, 09:55 PM
In the mission of "Napalm Production Site" (minimum recommended level 10) , there's a bug. The place where a sniper is there with the objective "Secure the area". Even after killing every person, the objective doesn't get updated. It remains to be "secure the area". I'm not able to make any further progress in the game. Please fix the issue. I've tried restarting the mission a number of times but still can't get through it.

Ground-Hugger
03-13-2016, 11:41 PM
When I get stuck in a spot and I just quick travel to a safe house or one of the closest camps and that solves the problem.

Bad_Man_Chucky
03-14-2016, 07:17 PM
1. Where did you fall through the map?
There were two instances of my character falling through the map and both times it involved the underground subway.

A. Axel Wallis Bounty, right before the turnstile, there was no floor. I've highlighted it for you below.

http://abload.de/img/div2pgpyf.jpg

B. It happened again when I attempted to start the Grand Central Station (mission 26). The floor just outside the station was flickering and I couldn't enter. The image below was taken from when the flickering finally stopped.

http://abload.de/img/div1jrpdt.jpg

2. What were you doing when you [fell]?
Walking.

Yes. I had to abandon the Axel mission for now. As for mission 26, I eventually was able to proceed after about 10 minutes.

Yes.

LippyHippy1020
03-15-2016, 01:43 AM
After cancelling out of match making for Hudson Refugee Camp (Hard) I would fall through the map. This happened twice in a row.

K1LL3RB0T316
03-15-2016, 03:09 PM
Amherst's Apartment
Near end of mission in front of a wall.

Trying to climb up the wall

no

yes. Only by closing app and restarting.

Whilst trying to climb I got stuck In front of the wall. I can not move can not go into menus and can not fire or use skills all I can do is move camera all enemy's in the area have become non hostile as if they don't even see me. Had to close app to restart.

choni0823
03-15-2016, 04:24 PM
See below for my information highlighted in red

Hello Agents,

1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location? DZ 02 - the underground garage next to the gasoline station, there is a car at the bottom of the driveway. When attempting to use cover on the side not facing the entrance one gets stuck.

2. What were you doing when you become stuck? Take cover

3. Have you been able to recreate this?No

4. Have you been able to get unstuck?No

Thanks all!

choni0823
03-15-2016, 04:30 PM
here's another glitch

[QUOTE=Ubi-QuB3;11446181]Hello Agents,

1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location? When assaulting Grand Central Station, there is a blue cargo container (like the back of a semi-truck when attempting to use for cover one enters the container.

2. What were you doing when you become stuck? Taking Cover

3. Have you been able to recreate this? No

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? I actually kept on trying to walk through the container and I got out

Mikeveld0180
03-15-2016, 05:18 PM
After attacking the LMB checkpoint and neutralizing the LMB at the start of the Grand Central Station mission, you have to go down the stairs. Approaching those stairs I just keep falling through the floor. Doesn't matter if I teleport to fellow teammates when they passed those stairs or try it again, I keep falling through the floor.

Walking towards the stairs to go down into the subway.

Every single time I walk there.

No.

spyderman2323
03-16-2016, 08:05 PM
1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location? Stuck underneath the map, initially fell for awhile, hit bottom and then timed out with error stating outside of map; respawned falling under map again, rinse/repeat

2. What were you doing when you become stuck? Was loading into the game for the first time that day; loaded into the game using PS4 resume feature

3. Have you been able to recreate this? No

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? Tried closing the application and reconnecting which resulted in one additional out of map spawn and then it reconnected me in the

cgeorge5150
03-16-2016, 09:44 PM
Stuck at Madison Field Hospital.
Fall through floor every time I enter the hospital.
Can't get unstuck, eventually causes game to reload to checkpoint.
Replicated this 7 times.

Sir_Callahad
03-16-2016, 11:02 PM
1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location? Spawn zone/ area on road right before the mission UI

2. What were you doing when you become stuck?Running on street, fell through ground

3. Have you been able to recreate this? Yes, twice now.

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? Auto kicked for being outside of playable area.

Zebrapunch
03-17-2016, 12:39 AM
1. Where are your falling through (Object/Building + Location)?
Grand Central Station (See clip: https://youtu.be/Knn4OQw4Q2E)

Running

Twice in the same spot

It sees I left the mission area and sends me back to the safe house.

MaximusDoWork
03-17-2016, 09:06 PM
This is the glitch in the video. I had a full pack of gear to extract and had to fully restart the game.

VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYILI3nlnCw

icyeye1956
03-18-2016, 02:43 PM
Had this issue. It was side mission. Kill Axel. White area as entered subway and fell thru everytime. Abandoned mission and retried next day. It was OK. This was about 4days ago. Have PS4 screenshots.

imSmithy
03-18-2016, 03:23 PM
This location , I put a red box where you can get stuck ,it is the triangle where all three cars meet behind my agent , when you fall onto the floor between all 3 cars no O comes up to let you climb out , heres a pic of the 3 cars -

http://i.imgur.com/s2IMbpz.jpg

This is the location -

http://i.imgur.com/YYlumYI.jpg

morgrim66
03-19-2016, 08:10 PM
Hello Agents,

1. Where are your stuck:
Falling through ground. Began happening when attempting the level 26 Grand Central Station mission. Now it has happened just walking down the street. Game is becoming unplayablee

2. What were you doing when you become stuck? Moving.

3. Have you been able to recreate this? Yes it has happened at least 5 or 6 times.

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? I die and am removed to the nearest safehouse.

kaimande
03-19-2016, 08:13 PM
1. Where are your falling through (Object/Building + Location)?
Grand Central Station (See clip: https://youtu.be/Knn4OQw4Q2E)

Running

Twice in the same spot

It sees I left the mission area and sends me back to the safe house.

I have this exact same issue. Every time I have tried to get past that area, I fall through the map and cannot finish the mission.

Zeeznuts
03-20-2016, 01:24 AM
Yea I'm stuck at the connection screen for 14 hrs. There's a backpack glitch that makes it impossible to connect

brewer_a
03-20-2016, 06:26 PM
1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location? Spawn zone/ area on road right before the mission UI

2. What were you doing when you become stuck?Running on street, fell through ground

3. Have you been able to recreate this? Yes, twice now.

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? Auto kicked for being outside of playable area.

Happened to me three times last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7_OUaCTBGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6lO4QA4yC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqGXYuLQjRk

brewer_a
03-20-2016, 06:28 PM
I had to eventually run from the safehouse to the mission. By that time the mission was half over.

BamaFan2078
03-21-2016, 03:43 AM
Hello Agents,

Thanks all!

yea i have been stuck for 3 days now in a stupid loading screen because of a HE backpack glitch that can't seem to get fixed

TRON_BOY_TELL_EM
03-21-2016, 05:12 AM
1. Where were your stuck (Object/Building + Location)? Russian Consulate mission. Courtyard area before facing the boss, Hornet. Against one of the small walls on the staircases.

2. What were you doing when you became stuck? Against cover, aiming at boss, moving back and forth avoiding gun fire. Friendly team mate was attaching himself to wall as I was walking up the stairs also attached to the wall. Fell through the map at what seemed my team mate and I collided.

3. Have you been able to recreate this? No, but I've had friends have it happen in various areas, again seeming to involve player collision OR collision with JTF allies.

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? No.

Swotam
03-21-2016, 05:55 PM
Character fell through environment at the end of the Grand Central Station mission.

I was crouched on top of a truck sniping the boss at the end of the mission. When the boss died my character fell inside the truck and was unable to get out. See https://youtu.be/ZCN8c87OvnI

Crouching on top of a truck

I have not replayed the mission and have not attempted to recreate

No. I had to leave the group which returned me to my own game world.

check0790
03-22-2016, 12:52 PM

Between a chair, the restock box and the wall inside of the DZ06 safe house

Inbetween the restock animation when a team mate also wanted to restock and his animation pushed me inside this bermuda triangle.

I did not tried it.

Not without relogging, thus reposition my character in the middle of the safe house.

Tokyolite
03-22-2016, 03:51 PM

The Subway line at the start of Grand Central Station

Attempting to follow waypoint to next area, my character would fall through the floor. Has happened 3 times consecutively.

Yes, 3 times when attempting to reach my teammates after being booted to the nearest safehouse.

Game automatically boots me back to the safehouse.

VL4D_T3P3S
03-23-2016, 01:50 AM
My game was updated today. After the installation, I loaded my game. I joined a matchmaking team to do the tech mission (lower right corner of map), I fast travelled to a team member, as I entered the warehouse, I noticed that the floor was weird looking, like if it was flickering (like it was made of water). As soon as stepped in the room, I fell through the until I landed on an invisible floor, and then it brought me back to the last safe house I visited. I then fast travelled back to another team mate and again I fell through the floor. I logged out and logged back in and it loaded me underneath the map directly. It then brought me back to the safe house. I gave up on that mission and joined a free roaming team. It never happened prior to the update.

FuRiOosMoNKy
03-23-2016, 10:34 AM
Since the last patch I was in the DZ 5(the Pit in think) and I wanted to open the box(with a dark key) but when I tried to climb the first little wall with the corpse behind it and got stuck, couldn't move for 10min. Of course I had to reset the game but now I am stuck in the main menu(character selection) with my lvl 30 agent to choose. And I can't even choose an other agent, nothing work.
I can't even play the game, restart a new character, nothing

Xx_-Snype-_xX
03-24-2016, 02:32 AM
1. Where are you stuck (Object/Building + Location?)

Fell through the map at the bottom of the southwestern Metro staircase below Bryant Park.

Just, y'know, walking down the stairs.

Yes. Happened three times.

I was instantly transported to a safehouse both times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctsfyq0AT24

Dark_Volgin
03-24-2016, 07:18 PM

Fell through the flooring after the first set of steps on the Hudson Refugee Camp Mission.

I had only started the mission and the floor after the first steps wasn't visible so I assumed it wasn't rendered but I fell through the floor.

Logged off and restarted the mission and the same issue occurred numerous times.

I wasn't able to, I had to lot out and log back in.

MrJimJams86
03-24-2016, 09:10 PM
Doing the the Lincoln Tunnel mission on challenging the tunnel didn't load, it wouldn't let me climb over the barrier. The rest of the team were able to climb over and I could see them falling through the map. I couldn't proceed with the mission at all so returned to safehouse.

http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/wasteland_patrol/Stuff/ea2479a1-99b6-4d74-9449-df20808c314a_zpsccsulkyb.jpg

timmallett
03-24-2016, 11:17 PM

Flat Iron area

Not stuck, however, the surrounding area around safehouse has random fall through map locations. Literally every 50 metres and you cant spot it.

Yes. But locations are random. Also, have experience invisible AI attacking me.

No. Game unplayable now.

MarkyD77
03-24-2016, 11:54 PM
Happens on both daily missions, have video's if required, game unplayable at the moment

Tokyolite
03-25-2016, 06:35 AM
I'm not even going to bother writing a "report".

General Assembly Hard mode drops me through the ground. That's it!

Whatever the latest patch jangled loose, needs to be looked at. I'd never encountered any of this until the most recent patch came out.

Gburg2108
03-25-2016, 10:49 PM
Hi i tweeted at u guys earlier about me being stuck in a wall in dz 05 extraction area and nothing is being done

burnedheal
03-27-2016, 08:43 PM
2 Places(Missions) : 1 : Lincoln Tunnel Checkpoint. At the last part, when the NPC''s charge at you, beyond the point with the explosives., if i go upstairs, Sit down behind cover(at the way top ) the cover that's right infront of you when you exit the door at the top, if i hide behind it, and aim down at my feet, it drops me inside a wall, and i get teleported back to base

2: At the watergate, at the last phase, (room) i keep loosing my sound. at the end of the boss fight, the sound is completly gone, and even vibration in my controller is gone aswell. This happens atleast once each night, as i run that on challenging atleast 2-3 times each night :)

Shooting at NPC's,

Yes, on both maps, it happens daily, and i've been anble to recreate it when i tested aswell :)

No, teleports me to home base.

Note: This happens only on Challenging, i have not been able to recreate it on either normal, or hard.

Elvarion91
03-27-2016, 10:08 PM
stuck on furniture box and next near the fence of the circular room in the russian consulate

my teammate was taking ammo first and i was taking cover on the fence the second time
the furniture box one already happened many times in my playtime
only to get autoteleported to the closest safe area, after i couldn't reach my teammates because on the second time the server room door's where all closed.

Kasek1985
03-28-2016, 12:53 AM
I Have a big Problem and many Players also. we stuck in the Connection screen. We canīt even play the game because of the bug you created.

zebrathreee
03-28-2016, 12:09 PM

Running across a gantry just after you enter the first contaminated bit of Subway Morgue. Not stuck; I fell through the floor of the map.

Running

Yes, about 4 times.

I haven't, every time I went over that piece of gantry I fell through.

I just tried to play Subway Morgue a number of times as part of the Daily Missions. The first time nothing happened, i.e. no baddies came out and the mission didn't seem to be active. When I did finally join a group and the mission worked, I fell through the floor of the game just after you go past the first contamination warning, then through the control room type thing, up some stairs, turn right. I ended up back at the nearest safehouse. I fast travelled to team mates 3 or 4 times and the same thing happened; I teleporrted under the map and fell! After the 4th time I ended up going back to the safehouse but being on the floor needing a revive! Someone in the safehouse then revived me!!?!? I fast travelled back to the start of the mission as I was still in a team, and ran down into the mission only to fall through the floor again in the same place?!?! WTF?? (vidcaps available PS4)

Focusedflames24
03-28-2016, 09:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hfv8nvGYzE

armikion
03-29-2016, 01:57 AM
broadway emporium daily hard

entering the lobby floor but kept falling thru

yes everytime i respawn i fall thru floor

i get respawned after 12 secs

Heratiki
03-29-2016, 05:43 PM
1. Stuck in Daily Hard Mission within a shelf. - Broadway Emporium

2. Changing skills while taking cover next to the shelf

3. I'm unable to recreate it as I am unable to login and get constant MIKE errors.

4. I was unable to use any buttons (including the Options button) so I was unable to move or teleport out. I had to close the game and now when I attempt to log back in I get constant MIKE errors and I'm unable to play anymore.

KallenX
03-30-2016, 07:39 PM
First, can you guys PLEASE update your forum... this one is ancient, and annoying. Having to plug in CAPTCHAS every time is ridiculous, I have a verified account.

anyway

was stuck in between flags in Russian consulate

- I was rolling out of danger

Why would I?

no. I fast traveled to another player in the instance

OutOfNowhere47
03-30-2016, 11:15 PM
Kept falling through the floor when attempting to enter the WarrenGate Power Plant, via all methods of travel to that specific location (Fast travel to marker, another player, and by foot).

Fast traveling and slow traveling to mission

multiple times, different methods of travel

Not stuck, but unable to enter the area.

dougwislocki
04-01-2016, 01:52 AM
Against any type of cover usually DZ

after trying to quickly go into my menus to change gear or skills and trying to back out quickly. Getting shot during that was common so may play a role.

Recreated by doing the above but not consistently. Was always in the dark zone though. Don't think it's happened as much since last patch

No fix, only death. Couldn't acces any menu or anything. Just closed the application and reopened.

chritdk
04-01-2016, 12:10 PM
- Inside a bench on the edge of the location, while doing last story mission (last part with helicopter).

- I was basically dodging / rolling away from bombs, when I rolled into a bench and got stuck.

- I have not tried to recreate this.

- I could not get unstuck. I was able to move camera around and change the direction of my character, but I would not move, neither if I rolled / dodged. In the end I had to wait for the helicopter to come and kill me to redo the mission.

FantasyMeister
04-02-2016, 03:11 AM
- Fell through scenery slowly during the Grand Central Station Mission (Daily Hard) - See YouTube below for exact location.

- Popping up out of cover to shoot enemies then taking cover again

- I probably could as I've seen similar reports from other users, but it's not something I'd like to recreate deliberately

- I tried rolling a few times but after a few seconds I was out of the mission area and teleported to the nearest safehouse.

I was playing on the PS4 version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmfRqOyCJww

TheWeinkton
04-02-2016, 03:27 AM
The extraction between e 33rd and e 32nd street there is a crate leaning against the east wall. People are going rogue and then using this crate to fall into the map to run out their timer. It looks like a wooden crate and all you have to do is use the cover system on it and walk towards the wall. You will then be pput underneath the map and cannot be hit. Please fix this Ubisoft. It's getting annoying. Thanks!

InguinalSlayer
04-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Grand Central Station mission (various areas, entrance, 3rd floor down when the gas main gets hit), falling through map

Going to the mission

Yup, without fail

Fall to the bottom, have to reset at safe house. Unable to progress through mission.

ravenalex2010
04-03-2016, 03:51 AM
- Two places where you can get stuck, falling thru the map inside a metro tunnel, and inside the sewers

- Just trying to grab the phone recording that is in that zone

- Yes I will post an image
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209549774727526&set=a.10209549774607523.1073741836.1422023293&type=3&theater

- Yes with the auto teleporting of outside the boundries of the map

Hrconstance
04-03-2016, 10:16 AM
Hi
I can't seem to get another mission after the Precinct mission, it went to the cut scene but wouldn't load after that, Now overtime I log onto the game all i can do is replay that same mission but nothing happens after that. HELP

notsleepin
04-03-2016, 02:36 PM
This happened to me yesterday in the subway morgue.

1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location? I was stuck in the long hallway after you get past the dug out ramp leading undergroud after fighting the first big room with the patrol in it and train tracks. It appeared all floor rendering in the entire instance was gone for me while falling since it all had the same visual nothingness tecture.

2. What were you doing when you become stuck? I had just joined someone elses group via matchmaking and we had been clearing the initial few guards that lead down into the tunnels, I could tell that there was probably no floor ahead and that I would probably fall through but was hoping it would trigger an instance reset and fix it.

3. Have you been able to recreate this? I reproduced it every time I tried to fast travel to my team-mates location from the safehouse it teleported me to. Every time I fast traveled it placed me back at the same spot I fell through before.

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? I had to close the application from the main menu to move on with the game. I've only seen it so far from joining another player.

Dazatron_22
04-04-2016, 02:18 AM
On multiple daily missions in different locations I've been falling through the floor. It then sometimes returns me to a safe house, other times it drops me in the same place to fall into eternity. I've left the application, closed it down and it still happens. Replicated many times over

H-A-V-O-C_
04-04-2016, 07:08 AM
I was falling through the floor playing the Russian Consulate on challenge mode. It happened just before the safe room on the upper floor, it ends up booting me out the a safe house. I tired to get back in 4 times and the same thing happened each time. Tired to go different ways to get around it without success. I ended up quitting. I wasted 1.5 hours of my time and didn't get the end bonus.

jennmaggot13
04-04-2016, 08:25 AM
lately, i have been constantly falling through the floor, mainly when i try to do missions and the dailys, happened just once about a week ago but now its happening every day and multiple times. Even when i restart the game it still continues to do it.

MysiKozisek
04-04-2016, 08:45 AM
Submission 1

I fell through the map at the top of the stairs leading to the boss fight area of the Russian Consulate.

2. What were you doing when you become stuck?)
Trying to survive the shotgunners. The 4 of us ended up pushed against the wall and I fell through.

Kinda. I'd say submission 2 is similar.

I died after reaching the bottom of the sandbox.

Submission 2

One of the planters in the Russian Consulate boss fight area.

Fighting the boss. I did a back roll, someone bumped into me while I was doing so and I got pushed into the planter.

See submission 1.

No. I had to leave.

Submission 3

Somewhere on the eastern side of the map.

I was simply running to (not in) a mission when I suddenly fell through the map.

No.

I died after reaching the bottom of the sandbox.

zealofyouth
04-04-2016, 09:58 AM
inside the building
,when i go inside and kill some enemies , there a floor and it's weird .. if i go into it i will fall....
didn't tried
yes , i'ts say u out of the area , and returning in 10 second..
and back to safe house again

edenstar80
04-04-2016, 10:00 AM
I was falling through the floor playing the Russian Consulate on challenge mode. It happened just before the safe room on the upper floor, it ends up booting me out the a safe house. I tired to get back in 4 times and the same thing happened each time. Tired to go different ways to get around it without success. I ended up quitting. I wasted 1.5 hours of my time and didn't get the end bonus.

Same thing, pretty much. Fell through the floor in the Round Room during the Russian Consulate Challenging Daily. Couldn't do anything but fall continuously until eventually a message came up saying that I was too far from the mission zone and countdown appeared. Loaded in safehouse, still with matchmade group but couldn't fast travel to them - fast travelled to the mission waypoint at the start and ran from the beginning but got to the Server Security door and it was closed and couldn't open it. Team all died and couldn't respawn as I was still alive but unable to get to them so I got kicked.

Joined a matchmade game again for the same mission and they were already at the final "Defeat Hornet" objective. I spawned in at the start of the mission and once again had to run through but this time the double doors on the second floor that you go through to get to the third floor after clearing the opening waves of LMB was now closed, so could not reach the team again. Because of this, got kicked. :( Frustrating.

Hellekeen
04-05-2016, 05:17 PM
#1: warren power plant, been falling through the stairs on my way to the first "endroom".. ended up under sīthe stairs and wasnt able to die.. -.-
#2: general assembly.. when you run from the first turret (on your left ) to the next one-..and go RIGHT of the crates on top of the containers.. stuck in the crates.
#3: DZ safehouse 3: next to the ammunition crate.. but i have seen plenty of players stuck there..

Sam_Parks
04-06-2016, 09:55 AM
I get stuck throughout the map. The game is fully installed yet I can't walk from one location to another in Brooklyn without the game loading, slowing me down, preventing me from running, allowing me to walk into invisible objects, including enemies, that take tens of seconds to render. I'd then say 9 out of 10 times I will also fall through the floor and have to respawn.
It's impossible for me to get from the Brooklyn safe house to the Manhattan transfer without either getting killed by invisible enemies or falling through the floor.

wornbigend
04-08-2016, 10:10 PM
So that's two nights in a row I have got to the very last section of the challenge mode missions (power plant last night and Russian consulate tonight), then I have inexplicably fallen through a part of the map and I end up back in the nearest safe house!!!!!
Last night was the worst, must have spent 2-3 hours grinding away at it for no reward, tonight wasn't as much of a grind but it is still frustrating and that's putting it very politely!
Are we still playing the beta ffs?
Please fix this game.

TrolKillerr
04-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Ok so my issue is a bit different i finish all starting quests and then when i get on the helicopter it just says connecting and nothing happens for 10 minutes what is wrong with my game ???

FantasyMeister
04-10-2016, 12:07 PM
- Sank through the map in Dark Zone 2 Car Park Rooftop (see video for exact spot)

- Extraction started, was fending off NPCs whilst waiting for extraction to arrive, was in cover

- Not yet

- I've never been able to find a workaround for sinking through the map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvSTSXwLhBU

jennmaggot13
04-10-2016, 02:27 PM
missions.... Madison Field Hospital, Broadway Emporium, Napalm Production Site, other missions I have had the same issues but these these are more reoccurring

Madison Field Hospital - at the entrance
Broadway Emporium - second door way
Napalm Production Site - After the gate opens

Yes, countless times

Sends me straight to safe house then when returning back to the mission same thing happens

MacMigasPT
04-11-2016, 02:26 PM
Dark Zone in an entry to the subway my colleague got stuck in the rotating turnstiles . he could not disconnect and had to be us ( fireteam ) to kill him to return to the safehouse . We turned rogues and stay there to protect his loot

OIMUSH-LIBITINA
04-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Almost had weekly completed in DZ, chest full so went to checkpoint. Couldn't share its with group, could;t re-enter DZ and was forced to quit game. no can't even login with code Mike 20250383, server notice, states, character progress may be lost WTF. !

MrMermy
04-13-2016, 11:41 PM

-> Inside Normal Amherst's Apartment Story Mission zone.
-> Fall through floor, finally land, then succeeded to fast travel out of the zone, but erroneously redirected to Dante's Run safe house instead of to the location of my party leader whom I clicked to fast travel to. Happens each attempt to get past the first room at the beginning of the zone.

-> Attempting to re-run the Amherst's Apartment Story Mission zone with a matched party. Maneuvering my character forwards, from the very start of the zone, resulted in quickly falling way down through the game map/floor/ground, until landing on an invisible surface far below my teammates who were not experiencing this issue.
-> Once my group had formed I then activated Fast Travel to begin the run. I didn't immediately fall through the floor. Only by walking onto certain areas of the ground did my character fall through the floor. The areas that caused this look like fairly large pools or puddles on the floor. I attempted ,unsuccessfully, to maneuver around these 'pools' but fell through an area which I don't believe looked the same as the other, more obvious, areas.

-> I did recreate this glitch. I fell through the floor three times in a row out of three attempts to avoid the bug in order to progress inside the Amherst's Apartment story mission zone group run. Within only a few steps from where my character was quick traveled to - at the very start of the mission/zone - my character would fall through the floor for a moment before landing (without accruing any fall damage) on some invisible surface. Only then was it possible to perform any in-game action. Once my character had finished falling, and had landed, I then opened the map and attempted to fast travel to the party leader's position within the zone, as not everyone in the group was experiencing this issue. But, after quickly loading, instead of being teleported to the location of the rest of my party I was met with an immediate second load. This load was much slower, and booted me out of the Amherst's Apartment zone entirely, and into the Dante's Run safe house.

-> Each time the glitch occurred I was able to fast travel outside of this Story Mission zone. I then was able to fast travel back inside in the attempt to rejoin my party. The game functioned properly after each fall and subsequent landing had concluded, and I had fast traveled, and been redirected, to Dante's Run safe house. I also closed out The Division application after my second fall. This accomplished nothing. I fell just the same on my third and final attempt.

Hammer-X23
04-14-2016, 12:53 AM
I keep getting stuck all over the place actually - usually behind a chest while mindlessly rolling around. Most of the time I have to fast travel to get out, but occasionally persistent rolling does the trick.

paddyg407
04-14-2016, 01:46 PM
1. Where are you FALLING THROUGH THE FLOOR (Object/Building + Location?

Grand Central Station mission - after trying to get up on second train platform from train tracks.

2. What were you doing when you FELL THROUGH THE FLOOR?

After climbing onto second platform in train station the floor disappears and I fall out of the gameplay area.

I have not been able to complete the mission for two days now and on numerous tries with a group and by myself. When I'm with a group it appears that no one else has the issue.

Yes, I automatically respawn at the nearest safe house after 10 second warning that you are out of the game play area.

holly-mai_9
04-14-2016, 02:56 PM
*Room with window in the Falcon Lost Incursion
*My friend was stuck in the back wall after avoiding the APC blast
*No I have not played the Incursion since the occurred Tuesday night
*We all had to die to respawn at the beginning
Here’s a link to the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD--etAUb1E

FantasyMeister
04-14-2016, 03:38 PM
I fell through the map during Grand Central Station Daily Mission (Hard)

Running forwards.

It happens in groups from time to time.

In this case I simply left the party, but I could have tried Fast Travelling to another group member from the Safe House where I ended up after falling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeFoAfwJ2MQ

FantasyMeister
04-14-2016, 04:02 PM
I think two of us fell through the map at the same time/place during Grand Central Station Daily Mission (Hard) 2m 34s in the video.
I then fell through the map again whilst trying to Fast Travel back to a party member at 3m 50s in the video
After finally rejoining the party, I got stuck inside a crate whilst trying to take cover by it at 8m 04s in the video

Running forwards in the first instance.
Fast Travelling to a party member in the second instance.
Trying to take cover by the wall of the object but went through it instead in the 3rd instance.

It happens in groups from time to time.

Yes, by bringing up the Map and using Fast Travel to a party member's location.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYoB7zmQe1U

Disruptor565
04-14-2016, 04:45 PM
1. Where are you FALLING THROUGH THE MAP (Object/Building + Location?

Grand Central Station mission - after getting up on second train platform from train tracks.

2. What were you doing when you FELL THROUGH THE MAP?

After climbing onto second platform in train station the floor disappears I started to run forward noticing textures disappearing then I fall out of the game play area.

Yes, this happened about 11 times solo and in group.

Restarted console and I still had the problem, don't know if its related but I did a database rebuild in safe mode and was able to complete the mission normally.

king-chris80
04-14-2016, 08:29 PM
1 Where are you stuck?
I'm falling through the floor in Grand Central station mission in the subway on the 2nb platform after the first restock. The platform with snow on it.

2 What we're you doing?
The 1st time running and rolling killing npc's.
2nd time walking on to the platform form.
The 3rd time walking as slow as possible to see where it started to fall.

3 Have you been able to recreact this?
Yes in groups and on my own. 5 times at the moment.

4 Have you been able to get under stuck?
After the timer for being out of mission response me at the grind house I can run back to the mission but I still cannot get past the platform.

mrscrigg
04-18-2016, 02:24 AM
Hello Agents,

Thanks all!

The issue i have and what irritates me the most is when im shooting an enemy and when I reload midway through the clip or when there are a few rounds from empty, the weapon wont reload nor fire unless i swap weapons. If you are doing challange mode, incursion, facing shotgunners, or in the DZ this few seconds can mean insta-death. Another issue is when we try to start the lexington mission or lincoln tunnel mission on challenge mode or when its the daily, it wont start.... and if you do get the Lincoln mission to start when you get to the part where you must protect Ray B. you may sink through the floor upstairs..happened to me a few times..

Juggaknot74
04-18-2016, 04:19 PM
PS4. I've had this invisible wall occur quite a few times, but I'll list the locations I can remember. I will say that I have played all these levels and areas through before with no problem. I never witnessed this until I adjusted/recalibrated my gear to put lots of points into my skill power for my tank build character and played the DZ and Hard Mode challenges. Did that Friday, and have had problems all weekend. Might just be coincidence.

1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location)? Hudson Refugee Camp, first subway car

2. What were you doing when you become stuck? Hard Mode challenge, going through the subway car in the first tunnel. First invisible wall would not let me into the car. I was able to force my way through with a roll, then had another invisible wall at the second row of seats.

3. Have you been able to recreate this? Yes. Restarting the game did not help.

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? No. There is an alternate path to the right that let me through

1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location)? Hudson Refugee Camp, shipping crate you climb into to get to boss area. I can get in the shipping crate, but can't get out the other side to enter boss area.

2. What were you doing when you become stuck?Fighting characters supporting the boss.

3. Have you been able to recreate this? Yes. Restarting does not help. I can get into the shipping crate, kill all the enemies that get close enough but can't reach boss to beat the level.

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? No. Was nto able to reach the boss to beat the level after everyone else was dead.

1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location)? Front entrance to Safe Room in DZ06, in the hallway in the building, can't get into the actual safe room

2. What were you doing when you become stuck? Trying to walk through the door

3. Have you been able to recreate this? yes

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? Kept fighting invisible wall, rolling sideways/backwards and was eventually able to get inside, but then had problems getting out. Same difficulty with alternate entrances

Last issue is not about invisible wall. Pistol stopped firing randomly with ballistic shield in DZ mid-battle. kept cycling out guns and eventually worked again. Then, Playing Amherst's Apartment for Hard Mode challenge, got to the boss after the extraction, and all weapons stopped working. Pistol stopped firing first. Switched to Primary and secondary for a while, then they stopped working (both covered and free- standing). Tried changing to other inventory guns, but they also wouldn't fire. Eventually, got stuck on primary weapon and wouldn't even let me switch to secondary, or sidearm. Was able to beat the boss only because of my sticky bomb.

I have wasted so much time this weekend chasing phoenix credits and challenges that game glitches would not even let me finish. I don't get to game nearly as often as I'd like....very frustrating to have the game fail right at the end of these challenges when I only have a brief period to play anyway. Please fix ASAP!

get_crazy
04-20-2016, 10:34 AM
1. Where are falling through the map (Object/Building + Location?
WarrenGate Power Plant, when I enter the power plant.

2. What were you doing when you fell through the map?
The daily Challenge Mode

Yes, but not intentionally.

No, fast travel didn't change a thing. I had to quit the mission and start over hoping the invisible floor bug wouldn't be there. It doesn't occur every time, it's like a unfortunate lottery.

Here's a video of the bug (https://twitter.com/Get_crazy78/status/722708347221368841)

Juggaknot74
04-21-2016, 03:36 PM
PS4. Ran into two more invisible walls last night. Maybe we should get paid to play if we're testing the games post-release. Running a Challenge Mode mission and my whole party couldn't continue because I was stuck.

1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location)? Russian Consulate, area right before you enter the Library looking for the scientist. Attempting to fall back to the room just prior to the Library stairs, I became stuck in the doorway where I couldn't get back into the room. Subsequent playthroughs, I became stuck in the doorway, unable to get into the room, or move from the doorway to return to the hallway. I was frozen in place. Later, At the bottom of the stairway when the library first becomes visible, I went down there, and was not able to retreat up the stairs. Stuck like an invisible wall was at the foot of the stairs.

2. What were you doing when you become stuck? Challenge Mode Trying to avoid enemies, running/rolling away from gunfire and grenades.

3. Have you been able to recreate this? Yes, a frustrating 100% of the time once it started. Was able to pass through the doorway and the stairs for a few times, then once I got stuck, every playthrough did the same thing.

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? Yes, from the doorway twice. From the bottom of the stairs, no

scavy
04-21-2016, 07:41 PM

WarrenGate Power Plant - After entering the first building, jumping over the file cabinet/desk, going into the next room my textures look all askew and I fall through map. Has been happening for a over a week. Cannot do the Challenge because of it.

Moving through to the next room. See #1

Yes, happens every time..

It loads me into the safe house, but I can never get past this point.

WillexCT
04-22-2016, 06:53 PM
Mine's the same as the previous post. However, this happens at least 75% of the time when I try to replay any mission. It's not specific to this one.

WarrenGate Power Plant - After entering the first building, jumping over the file cabinet/desk, going into the next room my textures look all askew and I fall through map. Has been happening for a over a week. Cannot do the Challenge because of it.

Moving through to the next room. See #1

Yes, happens every time..

It loads me into the safe house, but I can never get past this point.

OillyRag
04-25-2016, 10:50 AM
Fell through the floor at grand central station
1 doing the mission on normal with a group of 3 other people, in the subway after the first melee

2 walking forward

3 it happened twice during the same mission I got bounced back to the grind house both times

4 I fast travelled to the lead player, the first time I fell straight through again, the second time the players had advanced far enough for me to appear further on in the map on solid ground.

thelibrarykim
04-27-2016, 01:12 PM
Through the floor in Incursion, around wave 5 (Falcon Lost), in the little basement area

Was downed by the APC

WHY WOULD I WANT TO I'M STUCK WATCHING MY CHARACTER ON A GREY/WHITE SCREEN, UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING

No. I cannot be revived. I am just watching my character have a seizure and am completely unable to help my team, this is rubbish.

Nedflo92
04-27-2016, 06:07 PM
Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location?
- falling through the floor before the elevator building to complete the mission

- Following the quest pointer after destroying napalm, then running to elevator to 'find Ferro'

- I have been able to recreate this issue only at this point, but I fall anywhere along the "fall point" ie if I try go around edges I inevitably fall.

- I can fast travel to a nearby area before being downed by the fall impact or I hit an invisible floor and end up 'out of bounds' and sent to the nearest safehouse.

KrishaChaos
04-28-2016, 05:58 PM
https://youtu.be/wKIz5SW3VOc

1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location) - This has happened twice in this location, the one in the video and then the following day when I accidentally rolled toward the ladder rather than climbing it - and ended up in the same spot. It has also happened three times on the Field hospital mission where I can't get into the elevator or fall through the elevator floor. Has happened on other occasions but 5 times in the last 2 days is stepping it up.

2. What were you doing when you become stuck? It seems to happen when I bump into other teammates - specifically if we either try to take cover at the same place or the bump into me from behind

3. Have you been able to recreate this? It sort of recreates itself at random

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? Twice I was able to fast travel after my friends killed everything on the board - the other times I just have to die, re-spawn then hope for the best, sometimes only restarting will help.

AllyC1888
04-29-2016, 12:48 PM
in the grand central station mission i fall through the floor every time i walk across the platform because of this i can't finish the mission i have restarted my game 4 times now and it does each time

CrankyApeUK
04-30-2016, 12:36 PM
I am having problem falling through the map on various missions and also in the Dark Zone

Anvil_LGM
05-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Balcony/Top Floor at the Lincoln Checkpoint.
One time I fell down to the tunnel entrance, another time I fell inside the "floor" so I stuck in that empty box.

Rolling or crouching behind the railing

Didn't tried but it happend a couple of times

No, but if I remember well, I was automatically teleported to the mission starting point after a while.

MakutaYnot
05-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Walking down street towards garage after starting Police Academy mission when it was the Daily
Starting the Daily Mission Police academy
No
No, I had to reset the game and reload the mission

ZedGeek
05-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Murray Hill
Grand Central Station Mission
Seems to happen randomly
No, but after logging out and starting again it seems to work now.

Daddyslap
05-08-2016, 12:04 AM
in the grand central station mission i fall through the floor every time i walk across the platform because of this i can't finish the mission i have restarted my game 4 times now and it does each time

I experienced this 3 times today. It happened twice about 40 yards before the entrance to the burning tunnel in the subway (it looked like a little rubble heap of garbage), and the third time I took a different route (by the flatbed truck in the tunnel) and it happened at the major floor change about 10 yards from the flaming tunnel entrance.

SUFFOLK-WAL
05-09-2016, 03:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOG0x7zs9gI
Check video it explains everything

PS-3-P0
05-10-2016, 12:08 PM
In the DZ at the first southern boss at the end of the alley way - the entrance to the alley is a wall on either side with rubbish bags on the right. I think, I rolled on to the bags against the wall, and it was very difficult to get out from behind them whilst under fire, I had to wiggle around a lot.

Lukmacedo
05-10-2016, 10:52 PM
In Brooklin waiting for the Manhattan content download (it says to wait 134 hours)

Finishing the Police Staion mission

No

No

susen
05-11-2016, 02:58 AM
Power plant instance at final boss.

Teammate and I took cover at same place and I was "pushed" below the map and then up and over the cover(guard rail).

1st time occurance(missed out on "Challenging" daily rewards because of it and all gear that dropped)

No, need to change how the game "pushes" people when they take the same cover. A movement check would be good. If it requires going over/under, the game won't allow it and you just exit the cover.

YonaRulz
05-18-2016, 02:09 AM
1. Where are your falling (Object/Building + Location?

The beginning by the steps and initial underground section of Grand Central Station mission my team and I fell continuously through the map.

I wasn't stuck I fell and had to walk in different areas or fast travel to my teammates who didn't fall.

I've been able to recreate this more times than I would like. 3 or 4 times today and 3 or 4 times yesterday.

I wasn't stuck I was falling. It's the place where I seem to be falling the most consistently.

XaF-BoZaX
05-18-2016, 04:37 AM
i fell through the map during the Lexington center mission. on starting the mission while saving the first JTF soldier from the rikers before entering the building, i fell through the map at an area behind the cars parked in the right side of the street. i fell somewhere near the corner on the side walk. had to restart the game to correct the glitch... happened to me only once.

Fudo74it
05-24-2016, 03:15 PM
1. Where are your stuck (Object/Building + Location? Falling through map

2. What were you doing when you become stuck? Trying to collect Echo 02 Michael Dufrane from friend session as you suggested as workaraound

3. Have you been able to recreate this? Sure... that was a buggy session... later, in my video, you'll see it twice in a row

4. Have you been able to get unstuck? No. Can't collect Echo 02 since long

Here you can see the defects: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7VNEq6eYYA

Regards,
Fudo

shakey1981
05-28-2016, 11:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRTAeLXOa7k

have been able to recreate this having tried it with the latest patch installed

Jayvz1
05-31-2016, 04:58 PM
DZ5 -DZ6 Underground mall (even first aid heal on ground would fall off the map) the flooring in this area needs some fixes please check it out

we are manhunt fighting in the DZ5-6 underground mall then my team fall off the map randomly

ppl can easily fall off the map in this location when more then 5 ppl in this area

yes by auto relocate by "out of bound" during manhunt

KidBlumpkin
05-31-2016, 07:15 PM
1. Stuck in last area of Russian Consulate on challenging while we were fighting boss. I had full health. I pulled up my skills menu and thats when I fell through the world.
2. Fell through the world on the second set of steps to the left of the fountain, about halfway between the entrance to the level area on top and the left wall.
3. Did not recreate (would not be fun to spend another hour playing this only to have to quit)
4. I was sent to the local safehouse. When I had reloaded, my character was on the floor dying, in the safehouse. I had to choose to die, then it reloaded again, once again in the safehouse. I was still in the group. When I returned to the mission, I could get into the first area, but the doors at the top of the stairs were closed. The whole team had to quit. We spent about 60 minutes in all, for nothing.

MakutaYnot
06-01-2016, 02:51 AM
Has anyone else encountered the glitch that gets you stuck in the downed crawl animation?
Best can tell the trigger sequence is when you are being revived by the heal station and the station is destroyed mid-revive. Typically it's right as I would be revived, but not getting up yet.

Captain_Qwark918
06-19-2016, 06:14 PM
Warehouse in Hell's kitchen on 10th Ave and W 41st st. Mission/HVT are played here
when you enter the closed off garage the door closes locking you inside and not able to open the big garage door and any side doors.

2. What were you doing when you become stuck? Doing a HVT either solo or with group

3. Have you been able to recreate this? Yes 2nd time to happen

Sure I can fast travel but will not be able to get loot

Lokeshusse
07-06-2016, 05:59 PM
1. WarrenGate Power Plant: Tried looting the ammo box before the room with the vents and got stuck inside the wall behind the box.

2. In grp. It was almost as if i got pushed into it by another player who was also trying to loot the ammo box.

3. Haven't tried.

4. No. Killed myself with nade and when a party member ressed me i was still behind the pipes. Tried rolling every possible way, but no cigar.

luc122c
07-14-2016, 04:32 PM
As my post here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1469025-PS4-Character-stuck-on-ladder-incorrectly-requires-restart-to-fix-Forums) did not get answered by Ubisoft, I'll re-post it here.

Upon entering the Sewers as part of Search & Destroy mission "Times Square: 53rd Street Sewers", I climbed onto the second set of ladders, my character mounted them incorrectly and got stuck floating above the ladders. In this state, it is impossible to move, use skills (except signature skill) or open any menus. Not being able to move, leave the group or fast travel means that you must restart the game to fix the issue.

I was unable to capture the bug occurring, however I was able to capture a small clip of the bug in place: https://youtu.be/XOby89jWMJI

Or, to please the OP
1. "Times Square: 53rd Street Sewers" S&D mission, first ladder underground.
2. Climbing down the ladder
3. I've not tired, I've avoided S&D missions altogether to avoid all the bugs
4. No, as mentioned, there was no way of becoming unstuck besides restarting the app or console

nyky2311
07-16-2016, 05:16 PM
midtown east 2 location 1 = e 49th st agent mission location is broken on elevator. 2 = 55th st same problem elevator is broen.

agent search number 16 and 18.

yes on my youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgAPVvDW-Lw&feature=youtu.be

auto teleport to close place but we need get the collectable for trophy and itens.

K_Hauklid
07-28-2016, 05:38 PM
In Brooklin waiting for the Manhattan content download (it says to wait 134 hours)

Finishing the Police Staion mission

No

No

I have the exact same problem.
I have tried to reinstall game, new characters, joining other agents with access to Manhattan, etc... Nothing works.

venturaxis
07-29-2016, 04:47 AM
Whats the point of even writing our issues here? all u do is let us steam out on the forum. and u dont actually acknowledge the invisible enemies +walls issue. no offcial- we are trying to fix this issue".. nothing,. just hundreds, nei thousands of posts of players who paid beta+prelaunch+game and all they could. cause we trusted in your product. but itīs pretty obvious u only give priority to fix console issues like at the next day , and pc issues.... not even a single response to tickets, or posts. your solution is- update your drivers. check this check that. and when we do, and come back to you guys saying it didnt worked, then complete silence. thx for wasting our money and our time. i can garantee that all the players you guys got from the assassins creed franshise, u lost twice that amount with this game on pc version.

powdernitz
08-06-2016, 02:52 PM
stuck during underground mission on a mesh box on the ground between 2 big "electrical" boxes in a corner.
i was walking (maybe rolling, can't remember) around looking for intel or stuff to search for... anything i could activate with my action button.
can't recreate it cuz i never try. cuz who wants to get stuck when the only solution is leaving the group. once stuck i can't get unstuck.

carlosangelojr
08-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Hello Agents,

Thanks all!

Access to "Manhattan" Mission does not charge. I'm there about two days waiting to Manhattan mission load, and only this 20%. This undermines the experience too, because I can not follow the game. Is there a problem with the server?
Own internet bandwidth fiber optic 50MB, and ping 5s.

Is there any solution to this problem?

groff77
08-18-2016, 04:56 PM
I had an issue opening division tech boxes in DZ 2 east side which caused me to freeze for about 4 seconds and in that time I was almost killed by a Rogue that snuck up on me.

alenkul_KAZ
08-19-2016, 07:11 AM
Hi Ubisoft Technical Staff!

I am a PS4 gamer.

In Aug 17, 2016 approx 22:30 Astana time I played Falcon Lost on heroic mode and the game got stuck on wave 12. Yesterday I played the same level Falcon Lost at the same time and the game got stuck on wave 13. Also I fell into texture through the wall under the stairs to the left hand side when agent revived me and pushed me to the wall yesterday. How can it be possible? Two times in a row?

Please reply.

Regards,
Alenkul_KAZ

Gael007
08-22-2016, 12:26 PM
- Fell through the map in Underground.

- Was trying to get on a rope and a team mate kind of pushed me (trying to get to the rope himself) off the platform.

- No, haven't tried and don't intend doing it either.

- After a few seconds loading screen popped up, put me under the map when finished, loading screen again and put me in the Tactical Center (still in the squad). Was able to fast travel on team mates back to the Underground, but once there I could see them on the mini map but not on my screen. Eventually they all died and mission failed and I had to manually quit the Underground.

Dustile
09-03-2016, 12:29 AM
1. I am stuck inside an Underground Operation

2. Playing the game

3. N/A

4. I am still stuck

5. the door to end operation wont open, tried reloging and it puts me back in Operation

MaeZero
09-12-2016, 02:25 PM
- I'm stuck inside a table at underground lobby

- walking to the ammo box

- No

- No