PDA

View Full Version : Agent origins code

BROPOCALYPSE17
03-07-2016, 11:02 PM
So I received my code the the division website and can still see mine but my brothers were sent emails for codes to be used on xbox one with no actual code in the emails just an orange blob where code should be. They cannot go back to the code entrance page like I can and I just don't understand why the method of delivery changed or why it is bugged. Is there any news or information on when they will get their codes or are they just out of luck. I mean we have played the betas and are eagerly awaiting 9pm here just hoping we can all start out the same

ThePowderHound
03-07-2016, 11:11 PM
So I received my code the the division website and can still see mine but my brothers were sent emails for codes to be used on xbox one with no actual code in the emails just an orange blob where code should be. They cannot go back to the code entrance page like I can and I just don't understand why the method of delivery changed or why it is bugged. Is there any news or information on when they will get their codes or are they just out of luck. I mean we have played the betas and are eagerly awaiting 9pm here just hoping we can all start out the same

I'm having the exact same issue. Orange blog where the code should be.

Sh4d0wBlight
03-07-2016, 11:14 PM
I have the same issue and know several other friends on XB1 that are seeing the same thing. I actually tried contacting support to open a ticket and all they said is that they would forward it to the development team for further review. Not very useful at all.

Oo0R0B0oO
03-07-2016, 11:17 PM
I had the same issue as the rest of you. Some buddies have had luck and some have not. I just hope that this is not a thing of habit!

Sh4d0wBlight
03-08-2016, 12:14 AM
Does that mean you found a fix for it?

I had the same issue as the rest of you. Some buddies have had luck and some have not. I just hope that this is not a thing of habit!

CHIEFnChowCombo
03-08-2016, 12:35 AM
I have the same issue. The website didn't give me a code, when it clearly said there should be one, but said to also check my email. Well, here's what the email looks like:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cc989SgUAAAZpJH.jpg:large

Mooselhoff
03-08-2016, 02:33 AM
I've got the little orange box where the code should go too. Maybe it's just a problem with Xbox One users. Or like usual, Ubisoft wasn't ready for another game launch.

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 03:34 PM
Hello,

We are aware of this issue and it has been reported to the development team.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

VASH023
03-08-2016, 04:10 PM
hope it can get cleared today

boochiesnooch
03-08-2016, 04:26 PM
How do we go about reporting our accounts? What are we supposed to do?

Shad0w Jesse
03-08-2016, 05:44 PM
having the same issue as the rest above, little orange box no code.

Craftyman83
03-08-2016, 05:45 PM
I recieved 2 emails the same way. I hope they fix it soon. I like the look of some of the gear.

Craftyman83
03-09-2016, 04:10 AM
I just looked at the gold edition and saw the agent origins dlc under it and the season pass. Me thinks Ubisoft is going to screw us over by making us buy the $40 season pass. I hope I'm wrong.