PDA

View Full Version : AGENTORIGINS Code for 4 Skins

PANE xSLiKx
03-07-2016, 09:17 PM
I did the AGENTORGINS code for the 4 free skins (PD, Hunter, Paramedic, and Firefighter) and when it sent it to my email the code is blank. I'm a firefighter/Paramedic in real life and would love to have the skins! Help Please!

Dr Lizard
03-07-2016, 09:49 PM
I did the AGENTORGINS code for the 4 free skins (PD, Hunter, Paramedic, and Firefighter) and when it sent it to my email the code is blank. I'm a firefighter/Paramedic in real life and would love to have the skins! Help Please!

I am having this issue as well. Here is a screenshot of what it look like in gmail (if it helps)

I contacted support and they forwarded the message on to the Dev team and said there is nothing else they can do.

http://i.imgur.com/ooBlABY.png

MSUSteve
03-07-2016, 10:08 PM
I had this same issue and submitted a support ticket this morning. I just got a very unhelpful, boilerplate response, indicating:

"Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

This issue has been forwarded up to the development team for further review. However, that is all that we can do at this time, as we have no further information."

That was in response to specifically asking for a working Xbox One code. I don't care why the code generator/emailer didn't work. I just want a working code. The support folks should be empowered to send those out, right?

Cochise McDurt
03-07-2016, 10:28 PM

I just got finished talking to support. They say it is a known issue and that we just have to wait for an updated email from them with the corrected keys.

ThePowderHound
03-07-2016, 11:15 PM
I just got finished talking to support. They say it is a known issue and that we just have to wait for an updated email from them with the corrected keys.

Yea, I'm talking to support now and getting the same response. Have to wait for a new code.

VASH023
03-08-2016, 04:46 AM
Yep, i was told to "Try logging into the Agent Origins website again and it should show your key" yeah, um it says for me "ACCESS DENIED you have already completed this assignment"

Sir_Kwinkles
03-08-2016, 05:30 AM
Same problem here. It doesn't appear to be a high priority. As long as the launch goes smooth I won't be upset, but it would be nice to get a code eventually. I played the closed and open betas, and have been following the game closely, so it would stink to miss out on something like this.

TRUEN00BKILUR
03-08-2016, 06:08 AM
I had this same issue and submitted a support ticket this morning. I just got a very unhelpful, boilerplate response, indicating:

"Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

This issue has been forwarded up to the development team for further review. However, that is all that we can do at this time, as we have no further information."

That was in response to specifically asking for a working Xbox One code. I don't care why the code generator/emailer didn't work. I just want a working code. The support folks should be empowered to send those out, right?

same issue

ANAKIN51505
03-08-2016, 08:20 AM
I'm having a similar problem of it not working. But mine is different. See I opened the website, selected Xbox for my console, then logged in with uplay, then it just said "there were to many redirects" and I couldn't do anything more. I tried this on 4 different devices and the same thing happened. I just wanted the code and I thought maybe just wait until release and then it would work. No now the page says it expired! If there is anyway to get a code from support (which I know you can do) please help me

PANE xSLiKx
03-08-2016, 08:24 AM
I ended up having a download available for them on xbox live.

CL98Cobra
03-08-2016, 08:48 AM
I entered the code and didnt get any of the exclusive skins. Then I bought the Season pass and the skins downloaded and when I checked the Rewards Claim Vender all of them appeared except for the Fire Fighter which is the only one I wanted. Since I am also a Fire Fighter.

Mandi039
03-08-2016, 12:32 PM
I also have the same issue yet 2 of my fruends got it just fine

Lugesse
03-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Same problem here T-T, no code for me

Bighead Gaming
03-08-2016, 02:42 PM
Same here, just an orange block where the code should be.

xXSkullordXx
03-08-2016, 03:01 PM
I, too, have the orange box where the code should be :(

FutureMarineORA
03-08-2016, 05:43 PM
I, as well, received the same email and error code and I though the website glitched when it didn't display the code but when I opened my email it was as well empty. I also received the standard apology. I asked if i would get the 25 character code and no reply yet.

xxChUcKyZ8227xx
03-08-2016, 05:48 PM
I have the same issue as everyone else. received the email that the code was suppose to be with but just orange block. Have viewed on multiple devices and still same issue. Hope they can resolve this in a timely manner.

Ubi-Houck
03-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Hello,

We are aware of this issue and it has been reported to the development team.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

YourBoyAlex22
03-22-2016, 12:24 AM
so we just have to wait for a new code from email thats good to know