PDA

View Full Version : I don't want the damn DLC !

gajraj-TFG
03-07-2016, 02:02 AM
So I was just browsing through the E-Store and I saw two free outfits so I grabbed them but when I quit the game it started downloading the a 1 gb file.So I went to uplay download folder and saw that it was downloading two DLCs.I can't afford download 1 GB file so can I remove the DLC ?

Jessigirl2013
03-11-2016, 07:16 PM
Bumping is against forum rules.

The two free outfits ARE DLC!
Stands for DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT!

If the outfits are free you don't have to pay.:confused:

So what is your issue?

Going4Quests
03-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Bumping is against forum rules.

The two free outfits ARE DLC!
Stands for DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT!

If the outfits are free you don't have to pay.:confused:

So what is your issue?

I believe he means he has limited bandwith usage and didnt know the things were 1GB download together. So I guess he wants to cancel the download to dont get an expensive bill to pay. :P

gajraj-TFG
03-12-2016, 12:33 PM
I believe he means he has limited bandwith usage and didnt know the things were 1GB download together. So I guess he wants to cancel the download to dont get an expensive bill to pay. :P
That's right :)

Jessigirl2013
03-12-2016, 01:33 PM
That's right :)

Surely the content has already downloaded.
This was posted days ago.

Going4Quests
03-12-2016, 11:32 PM
Surely the content has already downloaded.
This was posted days ago.

Yea right, "days ago". Yesterday actually.

Jessigirl2013
03-13-2016, 05:07 PM
Yea right, "days ago". Yesterday actually.

Haha no it was the 7th

OxIdOAC
03-14-2016, 05:47 AM
So I was just browsing through the E-Store and I saw two free outfits so I grabbed them but when I quit the game it started downloading the a 1 gb file.So I went to uplay download folder and saw that it was downloading two DLCs.I can't afford download 1 GB file so can I remove the DLC ?

LOL, you can afford a computer to run AC Syndicate along with the game, but you can't afford a few cents for 1gb of download?

hm.....

Going4Quests
03-14-2016, 05:55 PM
Haha no it was the 7th

Damn, the forums said "yesterday". Nice job on working forums Ubisoft. :)

EDIT: @OXldOAC: some (non) western/EU/US countries have very limited internet packages. They cant do anything about it in most cases.

Jessigirl2013
03-14-2016, 07:18 PM
LOL, you can afford a computer to run AC Syndicate along with the game, but you can't afford a few cents for 1gb of download?

hm.....
Good point.:rolleyes:

Damn, the forums said "yesterday". Nice job on working forums Ubisoft. :)

EDIT: @OXldOAC: some (non) western/EU/US countries have very limited internet packages. They cant do anything about it in most cases.

No problem the forum used to have issues with my timezone aswell.:rolleyes:

As mush as I hate my internet sometimes with it constantly dropping out I wouldn't be able to deal with having limited internet which charged ridiculous fees if I went over it.
Sounds annoying as hell.

gajraj-TFG
03-17-2016, 02:00 AM

hm.....
That ain't few cents It would take any INR to get a better internet.

Jessigirl2013
03-17-2016, 02:06 PM
that ain't few cents it would take any inr to get a better internet.

inr?

gajraj-TFG
03-20-2016, 03:11 AM
INR = Indian Rupees.