PDA

View Full Version : The Last Maharaja DLC is a bug-strewn mess: can we delete it?

D.I.D.
03-06-2016, 08:06 PM
Every mission I play of this DLC has ridiculous bugs and poorly implemented design. It's not enjoyable to play as a result, although I suspect I wouldn't be having much fun even if they were working properly.

The latest one is the one where we transport gold down the Thames. Twice in a row I've dived into the water to catch the snipers on the left, and twice I've ended up locked inside the translucent boat model (Singh's boat). The game can't restart the mission without bringing back the endless loading screen bug that used to plague the Driving Ms. Disraeli mission in the main game.

Things like this are probably never going to get fixed since they've come so late in development, and it looks like this wasn't the work of your best people in the first place. Is there a way for Season Pass owners to simply excise this entire batch of missions from the game, please? This pack and the Conspiracy pack distinctly lower the quality of the game, and I'd be quite happy if I never saw them again on any subsequent playthroughs.

Jessigirl2013
03-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Every mission I play of this DLC has ridiculous bugs and poorly implemented design. It's not enjoyable to play as a result, although I suspect I wouldn't be having much fun even if they were working properly.

The latest one is the one where we transport gold down the Thames. Twice in a row I've dived into the water to catch the snipers on the left, and twice I've ended up locked inside the translucent boat model (Singh's boat). The game can't restart the mission without bringing back the endless loading screen bug that used to plague the Driving Ms. Disraeli mission in the main game.

Things like this are probably never going to get fixed since they've come so late in development, and it looks like this wasn't the work of your best people in the first place. Is there a way for Season Pass owners to simply excise this entire batch of missions from the game, please? This pack and the Conspiracy pack distinctly lower the quality of the game, and I'd be quite happy if I never saw them again on any subsequent playthroughs.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has MANY bugs with this DLC.
Some were irritating like infinite load screens and characters just freezing after missions end.
But some were just downright bizarre.

Interesting to know that I also had the issue of getting lodged inside the boat.:rolleyes:

This needs patching though, seriously UBI.

Going4Quests
03-12-2016, 11:34 PM
I also got glitched a few times in the boat. :P

I also noticed that the sniper part is pre programmed. I was so far ahead of the boat i could barely see it, and the indian guy sniped each time the same templars when I got in range to melee kill them. :P

When he is going to get sniped by the woman on the building he pointed his gun, let his gun down, and then there was a gun shot and the woman died. :')

Jessigirl2013
03-13-2016, 05:05 PM
I also got glitched a few times in the boat. :P

I also noticed that the sniper part is pre programmed. I was so far ahead of the boat i could barely see it, and the indian guy sniped each time the same templars when I got in range to melee kill them. :P

When he is going to get sniped by the woman on the building he pointed his gun, let his gun down, and then there was a gun shot and the woman died. :')

I also had issues with eagle vision just downright not working.

Many times in the tower of London it just wouldn't detect any enemies...:mad:

Going4Quests
03-14-2016, 05:54 PM
Oh and there were some npcs with interactions.. and they were standing in a crowd so the stealth thing over all npcs appeared.. including in the cutscenes of the last mahajara :P

Jessigirl2013
03-14-2016, 07:22 PM
Oh and there were some npcs with interactions.. and they were standing in a crowd so the stealth thing over all npcs appeared.. including in the cutscenes of the last mahajara :P

Yeah I had that in cutscenes,
Evie would be glowing as if she was using social stealth while in the cutscenes, Really bizarre.:rolleyes:

Tolkyyn
07-04-2017, 08:39 PM
Well for me the boat will never leave the dock.