PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Weapon Aiming Problem

DynaRider
03-05-2016, 06:36 PM
I don't know if I am missing a setting or something but I experience really irritating issues with weapon aiming in Syndicate on the PC. For example: In factories releasing child labor children I try to take out guards with silent knives. Most times aiming is OK but for some reason at other times just as I'm getting the cross hairs set for a head shot the game shifts my aim to another place, often with nothing visible or an aiming point for the rope launcher. It is really irritating when I need to take out someone who is about to ring the alarm bell and the game decides to shift my aim to something else. It happens both inside and outside and outside will usually shift to a rope launcher aiming point.

YazX_
03-06-2016, 09:41 AM
do you play with controller or K/M?!

DynaRider
03-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Good morning YazX. I use a PS4 controller. This issue was/is particularly irritating in the Hullo Mr Gatling scene when it is already rather difficult to aim at distant targets.

YazX_
03-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Good morning :)

Not sure but it seems to me a PS4 emulator/driver problem, i don't have much experience in PS4 controllers on PC, but have you tried to update the controller or emulator software or drivers?

DynaRider
03-09-2016, 01:49 AM
Windows 10 advises the most current driver is installed.

YazX_
03-10-2016, 04:35 PM
well forget windows 10, you need to go to manufacturer website and search for updated drivers and forums for similar issue and see if you can find something.

Jessigirl2013
03-11-2016, 07:28 PM
Good morning YazX. I use a PS4 controller. This issue was/is particularly irritating in the Hullo Mr Gatling scene when it is already rather difficult to aim at distant targets.

Just curious what program do you use?
Does it work fine in other games?

DynaRider
03-12-2016, 03:45 AM
Just curious what program do you use?
Does it work fine in other games?

At the moment I'm only using it to play AC Syndicate. I just plug it into a USB port, Windows recognizes it and it works. I may install Rogue to see how it works with that game.

Jessigirl2013
03-12-2016, 01:34 PM
At the moment I'm only using it to play AC Syndicate. I just plug it into a USB port, Windows recognizes it and it works. I may install Rogue to see how it works with that game.

Really, I didn't realise they added support?

Do the button prompts on screen match that of the PS4 controller?

DynaRider
03-14-2016, 04:22 PM
The button prompts match the controller so it would appear that Microsoft somewhere along the line has added support in Windows 10. I ran across a program called DS4Windows but it doesn't seem to make any difference or add anything that I can see.

Jessigirl2013
03-14-2016, 07:25 PM
The button prompts match the controller so it would appear that Microsoft somewhere along the line has added support in Windows 10. I ran across a program called DS4Windows but it doesn't seem to make any difference or add anything that I can see.

I wouldn't think Microsoft would want people to use a controller which wasn't Xbox.:rolleyes: