PDA

View Full Version : Where are the DLC for Syndicate?

ialeixo
03-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Hi,

I just bought the retail copy of the game (Brazil) last week and installed it. I knew there were some DLC packs for outfits, and even two outfits for free. When I open UPlay and check the downloadable content I can see the DLCs being offered (except the two outfits that were given for free, those just don't show, but they are listed on steam), but when I click the button to buy them it opens the uplay store, where they're nowhere to be found. The only content I can find in the store regardind Syndicate are the game itself (vanilla and Gold editions) and the Jack the ripper DLC, but no Streets of London, Victorian and Steampunk packs, no free outfits and no Last Maharaja. Where are these contents? Could it be it is region locked?? If so, why?? I can see it all on steam!!!

MnemonicSyntax
03-04-2016, 08:39 PM
If I remember correctly, you have to go Steam, and in the Library click on Syndicate, then go to the right side of the screen that says "CD Key." It will bring up a small window and show "Steampunk Outfit for Evie - Uplay Activation" and Jacob's as well. Copy that key and then input it into Uplay as a new activation.

It should unlock then.

Jessigirl2013
03-05-2016, 12:20 PM
The Last Maharaja DLC is out so it should be on your Uplay.

obalouafi
03-06-2016, 11:31 AM
Check your Uplay , i think it should be there

ialeixo
03-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Jack the Ripper and The Last Maharaja are there, ok, but what about the other ones? Like I said, the costume packs don't show up. Where are the Streets of London, Victorian and Steampunk packs and the free outfits?? Can you see it in your uplay??

ialeixo
03-11-2016, 12:31 AM
If I remember correctly, you have to go Steam, and in the Library click on Syndicate, then go to the right side of the screen that says "CD Key." It will bring up a small window and show "Steampunk Outfit for Evie - Uplay Activation" and Jacob's as well. Copy that key and then input it into Uplay as a new activation.

It should unlock then.

I have the retail copy, it registers on uplay only, I don't have the game on Steam.

YazX_
03-11-2016, 08:55 AM
I have the retail copy, it registers on uplay only, I don't have the game on Steam.

Go to EStore from game main menu then Browse My Bonus Contents, if you see them there then click on "Install Addon", exit game and wait for uplay to finish downloading then launch the game again, if you don't have this option and only "Buy Addon", then please contact Support, link is in my signature.

ialeixo
03-11-2016, 03:53 PM
Go to EStore from game main menu then Browse My Bonus Contents, if you see them there then click on "Install Addon", exit game and wait for uplay to finish downloading then launch the game again, if you don't have this option and only "Buy Addon", then please contact Support, link is in my signature.

The only one I see inside the game menu is the one I already have, which is the Darwin and ****ens conspiracy mission that came with the game. Nothing else. The other ones I can see through the game's menu on uplay when I click downloadable content (except the two free outfits). There I have the option to click the buy now button. It leads me to the store, where only Jack the Ripper and Last Maharaja are available.

I have already opened a ticket on the support page but it's been two weeks now and they haven't given me a single reply.

Edit: I found it now. Thanks.

ialeixo
03-11-2016, 03:55 PM
The forum censored the guy's name....lol

Jessigirl2013
03-11-2016, 07:03 PM
The only one I see inside the game menu is the one I already have, which is the Darwin and ****ens conspiracy mission that came with the game. Nothing else. The other ones I can see through the game's menu on uplay when I click downloadable content (except the two free outfits). There I have the option to click the buy now button. It leads me to the store, where only Jack the Ripper and Last Maharaja are available.

I have already opened a ticket on the support page but it's been two weeks now and they haven't given me a single reply.

Edit: I found it now. Thanks.

LM DLC doesn't display on the downloaded content but It should appear on your map with Duleep missions.