PDA

View Full Version : The OTHG ( OverTheHillGang ) Racing div. looking for older racers ( Age 30+ )

bigbow62
03-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Ok here's our story I started the OTHG ( OverTheHillGang ) in 2012 ( 3 1/2 years ago ) on Trials.We have aprox 50 members. If you play Trials HD,Evo & Fusion see our OTHG area on the RedLynx forum main page.The Trials OTHG is still going strong but now we are looking for members for our OTHG Racing div.

Now if you want to join our Racing div. ( The Crew & all racing games* ) send me a XBL msg. or follow me on XBL ( XBL GT: BOWEN BOYS 1 08 )

* We will also be getting into Trackmania Turbo in a few weeks :cool: ( & Dirt Rally in April )

Its all fun here no hardcore stuff......just roaming the map,running,summit events and helping new players with their story missions,achievements,award points and any questions you have about the game.

Trust me if you are a new player having a few friends that know all the ins and outs of The Crew will save you lots of time & you can have some fun with some new racing friends. I'm a classic/muscle car nut myself.....love all 50's-70's HotRods,muscle/sports cars and old Drag cars best of all.

Like I've said before we are all age 30+ and are looking for other older gamers / car nuts that love free-roaming the huge crew map.....your skill level is not a factor....its all just for fun here.So if you are looking for some new "old" friends that love racing games ......you've found it !

I hope to here from you soon.....msg. me anytime about The Crew or Trials.

Thank-you for your time.....now hit the map and have some fun :cool:

Trueflights_
03-29-2016, 06:14 PM
seen your group posted a few times. I would be interested if you had a PC branch. I don't do the whole console thing anymore, but I'm looking for a nice group like you guys that is on PC.

Acrylamid
03-30-2016, 01:49 PM
seen your group posted a few times. I would be interested if you had a PC branch. I don't do the whole console thing anymore, but I'm looking for a nice group like you guys that is on PC.

yeah, me too.
Where is the PC section? :)

Feel free to add me.
uplay: acrylamid