PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Last Maharaja, Mission 3

TheBurnin8r
03-04-2016, 06:43 AM
i'm at the part in the bank where the two templars have the teller at gunpoint. i failed to prevent them from shooting him, which resulted in a desync, but when it reloaded, they just shot him instantly. now i'm stuck in an infinite loop where it loads, they immediately shoot him and it desyncs to load again. i've even quit the game and come back and it just loads right into a fail screen and starts the loop all over again. i can't even play now. what gives?

Moon_Selena
03-04-2016, 08:05 AM
I had this problem too. Just hit the menu button as soon as the game's done loading and restart the whole memory from there. If you do this quick enough, the game won't have a chance to register the failed mission objective. Took me three times to catch the right moment though, so good luck with that.

TheBurnin8r
03-04-2016, 08:07 AM
yeah so i just spammed the options button and it got me into the menu where i could restart it. what a pain.

ace3001
03-04-2016, 02:21 PM
This DLC is so buggy it's not even funny. Another similar part that can **** up making you have to replay it several times is in the very last mission. Not going to mention specifics due to spoilers.
All things considered, it's very disappointing for the last DLC of this game that they took a considerable while to release.

Jessigirl2013
03-05-2016, 11:39 AM
i'm at the part in the bank where the two templars have the teller at gunpoint. i failed to prevent them from shooting him, which resulted in a desync, but when it reloaded, they just shot him instantly. now i'm stuck in an infinite loop where it loads, they immediately shoot him and it desyncs to load again. i've even quit the game and come back and it just loads right into a fail screen and starts the loop all over again. i can't even play now. what gives?

Really?

I just stayed in cover and knife killed him.
They shouldn't be able to see you unless you take ages.