PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a useful Basket?

Raff_GreySabre
03-03-2016, 10:30 AM
I was going to preorder The Division Standard edition and I used the 20% off voucher, went to checkout, got all the way through and was going to pay using Paypal but found out I was $2.50 AUD short on my Paypal balance so I exited out of my order.

Now the order is cancelled, nothing in my basket and now when I try to do it again the promo code is invalid. Wasted 100 Uplay units for an order I didn't complete, and now I have to buy another 20% off code because your basket is USELESS.

Why would it chew up a promo code when the order didn't complete?. Very frustrating.

I just wanted to leave the order open and in the basket so I could preorder tomorrow and use the same code I had put in so I don't have to waste another 100 units just to get the 20% off.

Raff_GreySabre
03-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Nobody going to reply?. Typical response from a major game company with too much money and not enough brains.

I've ordered again with a new 20% off code but I don't have any confirmation of the old code being misused because Ubisoft are terrible at doing customer service.

Ubi-Joel
03-04-2016, 04:36 PM
Hey RaffTiger,

Your coupon should be sent within a few days, however if you want it immediately you could contact Customer Support, they will be able to help you out.
You can find their contact details in my signature below :)

/Joel

Raff_GreySabre
03-04-2016, 04:46 PM
Hey RaffTiger,

Your coupon should be sent within a few days, however if you want it immediately you could contact Customer Support, they will be able to help you out.
You can find their contact details in my signature below :)

/Joel

The problem isn't the code being sent, I got the code. The problem is that you have a buggy, POS, unresponsive excuse for Steam that tries to do what it can do naturally and falls flat on it's face. I can't even preorder using a new code it just won't load the checkout process. Stop supporting a **** excuse for Steam and hire new employees who know how to program because your current ones are ****ing useless and should be ashamed to be working in the software industry let alone as the lackeys of a giant publisher/developer who doesn't know how to program the most basic of functions.