PDA

View Full Version : Online service error in Syndicate

Jessigirl2013
03-02-2016, 05:42 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/iyokg5.jpg
It seems I keep getting this error when going onto the E-store menu in Syndicate.

I purchased the season pass and I saw that I have not received the Last Maharaja DLC even though it has been released:confused:
When I go on the E-store to use my helix credits I am notified that the servers are down and to try again later, However this has been an issue for 2 weeks!
It also shows I don't have any credits when in fact I had over 1,000 before it crashed, not only that but social credits are not providing the 10 free credits!:mad:

Can this issue just get sorted so I can play the game I love?:(

TaylorBlakeH
03-02-2016, 07:26 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/iyokg5.jpg
It seems I keep getting this error when going onto the E-store menu in Syndicate.

I purchased the season pass and I saw that I have not received the Last Maharaja DLC even though it has been released:confused:
When I go on the E-store to use my helix credits I am notified that the servers are down and to try again later, However this has been an issue for 2 weeks!
It also shows I don't have any credits when in fact I had over 1,000 before it crashed, not only that but social credits are not providing the 10 free credits!:mad:

Can this issue just get sorted so I can play the game I love?:(

I'm wondering if your firewall is playing a role here... Sometimes Windows Updates can re-enable or reset firewall rules. Try disabling Windows Firewall completely as a troubleshooting measure and get back to me.

Jessigirl2013
03-02-2016, 08:39 PM
I'm wondering if your firewall is playing a role here... Sometimes Windows Updates can re-enable or reset firewall rules. Try disabling Windows Firewall completely as a troubleshooting measure and get back to me.

I'll give it a try when I'm back on that PC.

Seems odd that it would be the firewall though, never had this issue before.:confused:

TaylorBlakeH
03-03-2016, 03:35 PM
I'll give it a try when I'm back on that PC.

Seems odd that it would be the firewall though, never had this issue before.:confused:

As mentioned, some Windows updates can re-enable settings you've typically had disabled prior.

Are you still unable to access the DLC? I will try tonight for you Jessi and see if I have similar issues

Jessigirl2013
03-04-2016, 01:09 PM
It worked! :cool:

It odd, when I go in advanced settings it says that Syndicate is allowed.
But it works when its disabled. Is there anyway of sorting it so I don't need to keep turning off firewall.:confused:

Now I can finally play the DLC :cool:

Jessigirl2013
03-04-2016, 01:12 PM
That's odd, when I re-enable it still works. :rolleyes:
Guess it just needed a nudge.:cool:

TaylorBlakeH
03-04-2016, 03:19 PM
That's odd, when I re-enable it still works. :rolleyes:
Guess it just needed a nudge.:cool:

;)

:cool:

Jessigirl2013
03-05-2016, 12:33 PM
;)

:cool:

Ok now it only stops working sometimes.:confused:

TaylorBlakeH
03-06-2016, 04:54 AM
Ok now it only stops working sometimes.:confused:

So it was failing every time until you changed your firewall? And then that fixed it, at least once, but now you're saying that it started failing again, only intermittently?

Instead of having to leave your firewall off, add incoming and outgoing permissions for both ACS AND for Uplay and see if that makes a difference. Then you can turn your firewall back on .

Jessigirl2013
03-11-2016, 07:25 PM
So it was failing every time until you changed your firewall? And then that fixed it, at least once, but now you're saying that it started failing again, only intermittently?

Instead of having to leave your firewall off, add incoming and outgoing permissions for both ACS AND for Uplay and see if that makes a difference. Then you can turn your firewall back on .

Even with the firewall off it has the error occasionally?