PDA

View Full Version : any plans to expand the game?

Xeromaus
03-02-2016, 04:08 AM
I don't need specifics, but are there any plans to expand the game or offer dlc (free or paid) in the future?

Simon1279.it
03-02-2016, 11:12 AM
I really hope for a yes we are, because under my point of view this is the best far cry game ever made

JasonParadise
03-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Hey Xeromaus. We don't have anything to announce at this time.

@Simon1279: Thanks for the kind words! Glad you're enjoying the game.

Zvitatzki
03-03-2016, 09:35 AM
i like this game very much

the only thing i wish to be added / suggested is first person visible body if we look down

right this add to feel the immersive the game promisses :)

the body already exist at the turotial beginning crafting animation by making bow and club where the character look down this show the body which i m talking about

only must be added in normal view is all my wish if this be possille :) only my oppinion

sorry bad english

Dolgothir
03-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Couldnt agree more. Best Far Cry game so far. Hope you guys are working on expansions for this game. Having fun being a caveman :-)

Orolhes
03-06-2016, 06:46 AM
I hope to have dlc and especially hope to bring back map editor. Best game FarCry of all but the first in which you can not create your own maps?

vic_must_play
03-06-2016, 10:43 AM
Also pushing for an expansion for this game, although I am rooting for an expansion to the single player game, hopefully the current silence so far from the devs is due to them thinking about the best possible future content rather than a hint that nothing further is on the horizon with this product.

Louitrilobite
03-08-2016, 04:38 PM
I'd like to see more too, please. More quests, more things to make.

krisyv3
03-09-2016, 06:02 PM
Done With this game after 7 days, it was super awesome.

Only thing to mention is to few missions! i would buy all of the DLC for sure, if there were any...

stevo2020
03-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Indeed this is the best Far Cry game ever. It's unfathomable that there are no plans for future expansions.

Even if there are no expansions, at minimum they should code it for co-op play, I would gladly run through it again with a friend if I could.

Thorbert910
03-14-2016, 08:31 PM
I have not played other FC games so can't compare, but to me this one seemed to be a big change from most other games of its type.

I was surprised how short it seems, been playing through at a turtles pace and for the most part exploring, and even so starting to get to the point I need to do the more "endgame" missions to see much new. Village is fully upgraded along with the fort commanders, would be nice if stuff like reeds, stones, and the sorts still had some use, same with the animal skins that were only used once.

If they really wanted to, they could almost take the current game, expand it 1000% and, add a whole slew of new crafting things. (Like upgrading those campfires with village building materials) Could even add a whole new area bigger than the current Oros and add in the new content to go with. I feel that if they wanted to they could turn it into a much larger open world game with a ton of new stuff, and could almost repackage it as a whole new game. (Think open world "sandbox" game set in the stone age using the first person point of view, don't think we have seen very many of those yet.)

My impression of the game is that it was one that tested the waters for what could be something much bigger.

Edit: I'm not saying the game is short, no, I have put almost 50 hours into it, but I know that once I complete it the game just won't have the same feel it did while new.

KJGPlay
03-17-2016, 11:35 AM
Don't do anything like Legend of the Mammoth again please. Takkar watching cave paintings dry would be as equally interesting.

An extended / additional map, new creatures of the era (Bison, Horses etc), more to explore and survive.

Ronja-
03-17-2016, 08:49 PM
Yes please do dlc's and many of them! Best far cry game ever for sure, my only "complaint" is that its very short. I've been exploring and discovering the whole map, yet I'm almost finished with the campain and that really saddens me since I love playing this game and dont want it to end!

j3t_in_the_sKy
03-22-2016, 05:36 PM
I really hope for a yes we are, because under my point of view this is the best far cry game ever made

I fully agree. Was very skeptical at first, but Far Cry Primal just feels like how Far Cry should have always been. Please expand the game!

PAN_1972
04-01-2016, 08:27 PM
Agree, best FC so far. Looking forward to play the extreme mode. (permadeath included). I finished the maingame in hard and expert.
Still feels like new everytime when i log in to play :)

sujeet
04-15-2016, 11:49 AM
Can you do a Lost Valley story where Takkar stumbles upon this hidden valley with dinosaurs.:)

FlashXAron
04-20-2016, 10:36 PM
Indeed this is the best Far Cry game ever. It's unfathomable that there are no plans for future expansions.

Even if there are no expansions, at minimum they should code it for co-op play, I would gladly run through it again with a friend if I could.

Haven't bought it because of THAT !
and that survival mode, which is now available

NO MP (cheaters would ruin everything), only 1-3 co-op , you join the game of your friend and Play with him his SP world ... like it is in the SP/Co-op Campaign in the Division (that Dark Zone is BS) ...

SO IF YOU make a Co-op ADDON you will have 3 costumers more :-)

Co-op with survival mode, that would be a real fantastic exp.

dHunter76
04-22-2016, 10:15 AM
Hey Guys,

This is the best game I've played so far. Right now I'm trying on Second Chance, its awesome!
This game was the reason I bought Far Cry 4 too. Not bad, not bad, but comparing to Primal... :) It rests on my shelf:)

I really hop for addons/DLC/patches for Primal in the future.

I'm just begging to avoid Dinosaurs, or at least put them into a different game, don't ruin stone-age with them :)

Cheers for UBI and continue such good work!

PAN_1972
04-29-2016, 11:18 PM
The end with the little Udam girl looks promising. I hope there will be an add-on in sometime.

Orolhes
05-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Oh yeah they will expand the game... they willl add a stick on a random load saved game wich will help you, my dear player, to beat the ****ing leaves to death....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

apsojr
05-02-2016, 12:47 PM
I beleive fc primal and fc 4 are the best games that ever existed!!!

I also strongly believe and hope that, from now on , *there wil be 2 separate ubisoft teams (at least scenario wirters) working on far cry 5,6,7 (fc with guns) and so on and fc “historical” (more melee combat like primal) . Lets say something like total war *historical and total war warhammer series ....

The possiblities for fc “primal” like titles are endless.

Even after watching the first couple of episodes of season 4 of the tv series the Vikigns or remembering the young Spartan boy left alone to survive in the wilderness of ancient Greece *in the the 300 movie (and in real ancient Sparta life too !!!) i can think of 2-3 possible future scenarios ....

keep up the good work

PAN_1972
05-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Oh yeah they will expand the game... they willl add a stick on a random load saved game wich will help you, my dear player, to beat the ****ing leaves to death....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Whats your point?

xZALOOPAx
08-04-2016, 10:47 AM
It will be great if it could be rain weather in the game!
And a little more craft items, weapons, traps. Freezing bar could decrease faster if character is wet and increase if character is running. Just drop in to say that, anyway i love this game, but we want more!:o:rolleyes:

RogueSurvivor
08-26-2016, 09:21 PM
I really hope someone important reads all this and reconsiders with the DLC. I have no idea why they never added a single thing other than Survival Mode. Legend of the Mammoth was fun for a little bit but then I felt like I wanted more tribal missions, because honestly who really gives a damn about riding a Mammoth when it's clearly just a reskinned FC4 elephant?

Considering DLC like Blood Dragon and the likes, is it really that much to ask for a small DLC featuring an Eastern tribe with a new weapon/bomb and animals? Bethesda doesn't have an issue rewarding its fan base, but Ubisoft is really careful in its considerations in regards to updates and DLC. I don't like to complain, but this forum is overflowing with people literally begging Ubisoft to add content to FCP, and they're like "Nope".

JEDIOBEWAN
09-23-2016, 04:18 PM
I would really love to see another Far Cry Primal game. This game was an incredible amount of fun. Some things I loved and some things I did not love.
Positive things
1. Loved the single player game play / campaign amazing.
2. Loved the upgrading system, huts, creating weapons, gathering etc..

Negative things
1. No multi player (2016 every game should have multiplayer) would love to hunt with a friend, multi player campaign oh yes.
2. more interaction with the creation process.

Loved the game.

Dutch_Wrath.
02-19-2017, 06:24 PM
It's such a pity that Ubisoft haven't come further than patch 3 or a new dlc. If they are going to make a dlc, I would like it to be through the eyes of the izila and udam tribe. I want to know how Oros was before takkar came to tear sh*t up.

Dutch_Wrath.
02-21-2017, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=RogueSurvivor;11909863]I really hope someone important reads all this and reconsiders with the DLC. I have no idea why they never added a single thing other than Survival Mode. Legend of the Mammoth was fun for a little bit but then I felt like I wanted more tribal missions, because honestly who really gives a damn about riding a Mammoth when it's clearly just a reskinned FC4 elephant?

Considering DLC like Blood Dragon and the likes, is it really that much to ask for a small DLC featuring an Eastern tribe with a new weapon/bomb and animals? Bethesda doesn't have an issue rewarding its fan base, but Ubisoft is really careful in its considerations in regards to updates and DLC. I don't like to complain, but this forum is overflowing with people literally begging Ubisoft to add content to FCP, and they're like "Nope".[/QUO

You sir, are 100% right.

sheik_92
03-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Yeah i'd love to see new content for FC Primal. It is such a unique game and the "far cry formula" still is awesome. But it looks like Ubi is already working on the next FC, so i dont believe we will see anything else for this game =/

Too20000
10-05-2018, 11:45 AM
I think that 2018, would be a good year for updating this game. What do you think Ubisoft?
What about a DLC or something like that?

Too20000
10-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Hey Xeromaus. We don't have anything to announce at this time.

@Simon1279: Thanks for the kind words! Glad you're enjoying the game.

I think that 2018, would be a good year for updating this game. What do you think Ubisoft?
What about a DLC or something like that?