PDA

View Full Version : Join the NNI team

RastaBobbyTM
03-02-2016, 02:06 AM
Hello 510's,
I've wanted you to know that I am building my own crew untitled "NNI" (No Noob Inside) with some of you guys. I am ranked gold 4, I have all cars except some drift ones, at least 5 of each normal spec are maxed and 3 for extreme specs. I have around 11500 award points and I am currently ranked 4th at the Yosemite summit qualifier and 1st at brand time attack.

Here are my requirements to enter my crew:
-You must always have for any summit qualifier a platinum medal in brand and normal time attack and in speedtrap event.
-You'll better have these cars and bikes maxed: ktm 450 (street and dirt), nissan skyline (street and dirt), pagani huayra (perf), ford gt or saleen or ferrari 458 (circuit).
-You must have a good english level or be French.
-you have to be online around 6-9pm GMT for weekdays and 1-10pm for weekend
-you should be nice and spread happiness :)

Note that if I accept you in my crew, I may ask you to add "NNI_" before or "_NNI" after your username.

I am waiting for your requests in the comments mates 👍

MCShots xELIT3x
03-11-2016, 06:48 PM
Hello 510's,
I've wanted you to know that I am building my own crew untitled "NNI" (No Noob Inside) with some of you guys. I am ranked gold 4, I have all cars except some drift ones, at least 5 of each normal spec are maxed and 3 for extreme specs. I have around 11500 award points and I am currently ranked 4th at the Yosemite summit qualifier and 1st at brand time attack.

Here are my requirements to enter my crew:
-You must always have for any summit qualifier a platinum medal in brand and normal time attack and in speedtrap event.
-You'll better have these cars and bikes maxed: ktm 450 (street and dirt), nissan skyline (street and dirt), pagani huayra (perf), ford gt or saleen or ferrari 458 (circuit).
-You must have a good english level or be French.
-you have to be online around 6-9pm GMT for weekdays and 1-10pm for weekend
-you should be nice and spread happiness :)

Note that if I accept you in my crew, I may ask you to add "NNI_" before or "_NNI" after your username.

I am waiting for your requests in the comments mates ��

are you guys on PC or Xbox?