PDA

View Full Version : Free PC game giveaway - The Division

Uberkull
03-01-2016, 09:43 PM
UPDATE: 200 Follower Goal achieved! Winner has been messaged through Twitch. Thanks to all that followed and please continue to come back and watch the stream for future giveways and great gameplay!

Special thanks to UBI forum mods for letting me gove back to the community. You and the UBI have made a great game!

To the point, I'm giving away a free PC game code for The Division for simply visiting and following my Twitch channel. I'm trying for a 200 follower goal. Once we hit 200 followers, I will randomly(random.org) select a winner from those 200 followers. The PC game code will then be private messaged to your Twitch account.

No donations, no subscriptions, nothing like that required, just a simple follow on my Twitch channel enters you in to the drawing for a chance to win.

Why do I have a code? I built a new PC for streaming and with the hardware came a free game code. The game was The Division. I won't be playing this game on PC as I'll be playing on console. I would hate for the PC code to go to waste, so I decided to do a giveaway on my Twitch channel.

Regardless if you are a fan of Twitch streamers or not, I do this as a hobby and am not partnered or sponsored, I just play games for fun and enjoy streaming from time to time.. I'm hoping to give a new follower a chance to play The Division on PC. Good luck!

Go here, or catch me live on stream from 8pm est - 1am est:
http://www.twitch.tv/uberkull
and click the Follow button!
http://i.imgur.com/5Ur5TUm.png

Mods: If this post isn't appropriate, please remove. Apologizes if so.

- Uberkull

Frost73
03-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Very nice thing for you to do. I just followed, fingers crossed. I got a buddy a little strapped for cash, would make a nice gift for him.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Darth-Saul
03-02-2016, 12:28 AM
This is great man. It's hard to keep up with the latest and greatest games on a highschooler's budget.

Uberkull
03-02-2016, 05:03 AM
This is great man. It's hard to keep up with the latest and greatest games on a highschooler's budget.

I always try to promote a new game community and do giveaways. Normally beta keys, but any extra release game codes will always go to my viewers with in stream giveaways. Good luck on the drawing!

McFayget
03-02-2016, 05:26 AM
Hey i bought a gtx 970 and it came with the code your talking about. i redeemed it and created this account to get the game. but i dont see it anywhere like a library or collection. is there a problem? or do i have to wait until pre-load is available to see it pop up?

Uberkull
03-02-2016, 07:02 AM
Hey i bought a gtx 970 and it came with the code your talking about. i redeemed it and created this account to get the game. but i dont see it anywhere like a library or collection. is there a problem? or do i have to wait until pre-load is available to see it pop up?

Obviously for my Twitch channel giveaway I havent tocuched the code I received. But I did research the redemption prcoess so that the giveaway to a lucky follower will go somoothly.

Here, hope this helps. Link (http://www.geforce.com/games-applications/pc-games/tom-clancys-the-division/bundle/code-instructions)

Uberkull
03-03-2016, 03:50 AM
Up to 71 followers, Tuesday is release day....spread the word for my channels giveaway!

Uberkull
03-06-2016, 10:55 PM
94 followers. Some big streamer toss me a raid and ill get to 500 followers before Tuesday! :)

Uberkull
03-07-2016, 01:28 PM
UPDATE: New, lower 200 Follower goal. Want to get the PC code out for some lucky follower today!

Uberkull
03-08-2016, 01:33 AM
70 followers left before the drawing. 130/200!

Uberkull
03-09-2016, 04:09 AM
UPDATE: 200 Follower Goal achieved! Winner has been messaged through Twitch. Thanks to all that followed and please continue to come back and watch the stream for future giveways and great gameplay!

Special thanks to UBI forum mods for letting me gove back to the community. You and the UBI have made a great game!

Mods, you can reomve this thread. Ty.