PDA

View Full Version : The Last Maharaja - Add On Content for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Available Now

EscoBlades
03-01-2016, 12:31 PM
The Last Maharaja DLC - All Platforms

http://i.imgur.com/RGy6e1X.png

The Last Maharaja DLC for Assassin's Creed Syndicate is available starting today (March 1st). The add on content will become available to players over the course of the day on PS4, Xbox One, Uplay PC and Steam. Gold Edition and Season Pass owners may have access to the DLC before other players.

Join Duleep Singh in his fight to reclaim his birthright as The Maharaja. In his quest to take back his heritage, he will take on the Templars and test his friendship with The Queen. Discover ten brand new missions set within London.

The download size of the DLC will vary slightly by platform.

PS4, Uplay PC and Steam all weigh in at 4.45 GB approx.
Xbox One weighs in at 4.6 GB approx.

Note: The DLC missions can be accessed directly from the in game map after completing Sequence 3 of the main quest. An "S" icon will appear in the Westminster District to indicate the location of the first DLC mission.

HypeMaltesers
03-19-2016, 02:34 PM
I NEED HELP WITH ASSASSINS CREED 2!

I just bought the game and it comes up with a small strip at the bottom but i have no idea how to actually play the game?! Can you help me?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confus ed::confused

Black_Widow9
03-20-2016, 08:08 PM
I NEED HELP WITH ASSASSINS CREED 2!

I just bought the game and it comes up with a small strip at the bottom but i have no idea how to actually play the game?! Can you help me?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confus ed::confused
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please make sure to create a new thread for this separate issue. Also, if you could post a screenshot as well it would be helpful.

Thanks ;)

Alex7778888999
03-27-2016, 10:42 AM
Great game))

YayaTourette
03-30-2016, 08:11 AM
If only it was available!
Something big downloaded, Uplay says it's installed. But the game itself just says its bought in the Eshop, where everything else is installed...
Big Ben Edition for PC here and German UbiSupport sleeping for three consecutive weeks now...

I feel abused.

Regards,
Yaya

Black_Widow9
04-02-2016, 08:09 PM
If only it was available!
Something big downloaded, Uplay says it's installed. But the game itself just says its bought in the Eshop, where everything else is installed...
Big Ben Edition for PC here and German UbiSupport sleeping for three consecutive weeks now...

I feel abused.

Regards,
Yaya
Please make sure you've verified your files and also try running Uplay as administrator to see if this fixes your issue. If you're still having trouble, please keep in contact with Support through your Ticket and answer any questions they have for you.

Thanks

Raven638
04-22-2016, 07:02 AM
I'm having trouble activating this DLC. I have it installed, and it shows up in Steam as installed. But it won't show up in game, or in Uplay. When I click to show my CD Keys in Steam, it only shows Keys for the main game, and the two free outfits. No other keys appear, so I can't activate it Uplay. What do I do? I have Syndicate Gold Edition if that helps.

Raven638
04-22-2016, 08:15 AM
I'm having trouble activating this DLC. I have it installed, and it shows up in Steam as installed. But it won't show up in game, or in Uplay. When I click to show my CD Keys in Steam, it only shows Keys for the main game, and the two free outfits. No other keys appear, so I can't activate it Uplay. What do I do? I have Syndicate Gold Edition if that helps.

Nevermind, it just showed up on its own after I finished Sequence 3. So, problem solved.