PDA

View Full Version : The Last Maharaja - Add On Content for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Available Now

EscoBlades
03-01-2016, 12:31 PM
The Last Maharaja DLC - All Platforms

http://i.imgur.com/RGy6e1X.png

https://youtu.be/1UzRDtrUWwA
The Last Maharaja DLC for Assassin's Creed Syndicate is available starting today (March 1st). The add on content will become available to players over the course of the day on PS4, Xbox One, Uplay PC and Steam. Gold Edition and Season Pass owners may have access to the DLC before other players.

Join Duleep Singh in his fight to reclaim his birthright as The Maharaja. In his quest to take back his heritage, he will take on the Templars and test his friendship with The Queen. Discover ten brand new missions set within London.

The download size of the DLC will vary slightly by platform.

PS4, Uplay PC and Steam all weigh in at 4.45 GB approx.
Xbox One weighs in at 4.6 GB approx.

Note: The DLC missions can be accessed directly from the in game map after completing Sequence 3 of the main quest. An "S" icon will appear in the Westminster District to indicate the location of the first DLC mission.

sangrehacker
03-01-2016, 04:34 PM

Abeonis
03-01-2016, 09:08 PM
Well I've managed to download the mission pack without any issue (and uninstall and reinstall just to be sure), but I'm unable to locate the "S" icon you referred too, so I'm unable to start the missions. I've even tried turning my Xbox One on and off again (in true technical fashion) but have had no luck.

PrinceZoltan
03-01-2016, 09:14 PM
As a gold edition buyer, I've tried getting the mission pack from the in-game e-store (where it's listed as free), only to have the XBOX store try to charge me $6.99 for the pack (the rest of the content was always free). Temporary bug?

Yes, Season Pass does show as purchased on the list.

EscoBlades
03-01-2016, 09:16 PM
Well I've managed to download the mission pack without any issue (and uninstall and reinstall just to be sure), but I'm unable to locate the "S" icon you referred too, so I'm unable to start the missions. I've even tried turning my Xbox One on and off again (in true technical fashion) but have had no luck.

Have you completed Sequence 3 and removed the fog from the Westminster District?
http://i.imgur.com/rhs0rZM.jpg

ninja4hire10
03-01-2016, 10:12 PM
As a gold edition buyer, I've tried getting the mission pack from the in-game e-store (where it's listed as free), only to have the XBOX store try to charge me $6.99 for the pack (the rest of the content was always free). Temporary bug?

Same here. What gives? I'm assuming it's a bug on Microsoft's side, but c'mon, I PAID for this. I wanna play.

EscoBlades
03-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Same here. What gives? I'm assuming it's a bug on Microsoft's side, but c'mon, I PAID for this. I wanna play.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our team is currently investigating the issue.

Abeonis
03-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Have you completed Sequence 3 and removed the fog from the Westminster District?

I have indeed. I've done everything in-game short of collecting all those damn helix glitches. (I'd have a lovely screenshot to show you if the Xbox didn't take so long to upload new screenshots to the cloud.)

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-01-2016, 11:37 PM
Downloading now :)

TerryTateNJ
03-01-2016, 11:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rhs0rZM.jpg

I'm also unable to start it. I don't even know have to download it and I have the season pass. I removed the fog from westminster district but have do you even download it. (Xbox One btw)

Lethas26
03-02-2016, 01:27 AM

I am also having this same problem.

oxo SLIDER oxo
03-02-2016, 02:06 AM

same problem

Selestina118
03-02-2016, 03:53 AM
Same on my end. I installed it from the Xbox store this morning where it just said "Install" (it wasn't in my I game menu yet) and I left for work before it was completed. When I started Syndicate tonight I had the same issue as others here, so I uninstalled and re-installed the DLC. Its still in the process of installing now (it is taking a bit longer than it did this morning, but that might just be my internet connection here).

PrinceZoltan
03-02-2016, 08:19 AM

I'm happy to report the issue has been fixed, I was able to install and found the missions in-game.

Thanks! By the end of the month when the timed exclusive expires, will the Dreadful Crimes missions be included in the Season Pass, or will they be charged extra?

HeJePi
03-02-2016, 01:03 PM
As of tonight 8 PM Singapore, I am unable to find "The Last Maharaja" DLC

Even if I purchased the Season Pass when "Jack The Ripper" was released ...

The update 1.40 installed itself in a few seconds without a glitch

PS4 / Region 3 / Hong Kong PSN

koggy28
03-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Have managed to download the dlc for the xbox one thou it has resumed during the first mission and is frozen. Any ideas how to fix this?

ERICATHERINE
03-02-2016, 08:18 PM
Is that me or this dlc seems to be as full of bugs than ac unity at it's release date? :-/

MikeFNY
03-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Is that me or this dlc seems to be as full of bugs than ac unity at it's release date? :-/

I completed it on the PS4, a list of bugs I found are listed in the other thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1390184-The-Last-Maharaja-DLC-Gameplay-Stream-February-25th!?p=11427997&viewfull=1#post11427997

Nothing serious although I had to restart the game once and in one other occasion I had to wait more than usual for a mission to resume, being very close to actually quitting and restarting.

I also noticed some audio sync problem or lips not moving specifically when Jacob was speaking and some cutscenes felt rushed, if you know what I mean.

pacmanate
03-02-2016, 11:18 PM
Eh, glad I didn't pick this up now. Don't want to glitch out on the second mission.

Sorrosyss
03-03-2016, 01:44 AM
I completed it on the PS4, a list of bugs I found are listed in the other thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1390184-The-Last-Maharaja-DLC-Gameplay-Stream-February-25th!?p=11427997&viewfull=1#post11427997

Nothing serious although I had to restart the game once and in one other occasion I had to wait more than usual for a mission to resume, being very close to actually quitting and restarting.

I also noticed some audio sync problem or lips not moving specifically when Jacob was speaking and some cutscenes felt rushed, if you know what I mean.

Just finished it myself. I agree with you both, this DLC is a real mess. In no particular order I had;

- A carriage flip out of control with me still on it causing a desync as I fell through the world
- Massive audio lag on conversations/terrible lip syncing
- Duleep becoming a cockney voiceover whilst driving a carriage (pretty funny but still bad)
- Some really bad animation work. Some of the cutscenes are just cringe worthy, especially when the characters randomly face away from each other constantly.
- The game became unresponsive in mission 2 and at the end of mission 9. Had to close the game both times.
- My favourite though, in one failure condition, a character is shot in the head, but falls down clutching his chest instead.

*shakes head*

I'm assuming this DLC was probably done by one of the smaller studios, as it really shows. There is some very poor quality QA throughout, and its frankly disappointing to see it released in this state. I love the franchise, but this is a poor example of content to show to a non-fan for sure.

MikeFNY
03-03-2016, 09:58 AM
Glad I'm not the only one, I thought I was being way too harsh on this DLC but it was indeed frustrating with how rushed this DLC felt in respect to cutscenes.

Toa TAK
03-03-2016, 06:19 PM
I enjoyed the DLC pack. Even if they didn't add more achievements/trophies, it was just great to play more missions with Evie/Jacob.

Really do wish they put more effort into the cutscenes. More of the nicer/bigger budget cutscenes would've sold it better.

Xstantin
03-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Just finished it myself. I agree with you both, this DLC is a real mess.

Good to know.
I was thinking to reinstall Syndicate to kill time before the Division but I guess I'll just wait for the patch if anything.

RA503
03-03-2016, 09:16 PM
For those who beat,only one question :the Koh ih Noor or some other POE is in the plot ?only to know if worth my time play this DLC now...

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-04-2016, 12:36 AM
I enjoyed the DLC pack. Even if they didn't add more achievements/trophies, it was just great to play more missions with Evie/Jacob.

Really do wish they put more effort into the cutscenes. More of the nicer/bigger budget cutscenes would've sold it better.

Agreed.

@sorrosyss And yes, it was kind of a mess. You figured this DLC was delayed so they would improve/remove any bugs/issues before release. But nope SMH

It was kinda game breaking...

HeJePi
03-04-2016, 04:54 AM
You are lucky you can download and play it, here in Asia (Singapore), it has been delayed ... date of release 'Unknown' :rolleyes:

Of course Ubisoft keeps mum about it ... they already got my money in their bank account, so what's the point to, at least, 'inform' their faithful 'customers' ?

Their PR skills fall down to near zero after the release of 'Unity'.

"Jack the Ripper" was a pretty good idea for a DLC, but they changed completely the initial play mechanics ... now your weapon is 'fear' ... what a joke !
And they literally ruined the playability when you drive a carriage around. Try driving a carriage during the night ... it seems that they are 2 guys running on both sides of the road lighting up the street lights as you approach them ... I call this 'ridiculous game programming'.

Oh well, I was thinking that my frustration cannot match the one that feel for 'Unity' ... but 'Syndicate' come close :(

Sorrosyss
03-04-2016, 01:50 PM
For those who beat,only one question :the Koh ih Noor or some other POE is in the plot ?only to know if worth my time play this DLC now...

Guess I'll stick this behind a spoiler tag too;

There is no Piece of Eden present. However, you do steal the false Koh-i-noor from the Tower of London. Henry smashes it with a hammer declaring it a fake, and that his father (Arbaaz) ensured that the real one was well hidden and remained in India.

So yeah, it was my hope that we were going to see the real one and some plot development with it... but alas.

BAD-WAYNE
03-05-2016, 02:29 AM
Come on Ubisoft, I would have thought you guys would have learned your lesson after Unity but this terrible. There was absolutely no reason to release this yet, it's full of game breaking bugs, poorly written and just feels slapped together. This should have been part of the main game with WW1 content part of the Season Pass.

pacmanate
03-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Guess I'll stick this behind a spoiler tag too;

There is no Piece of Eden present. However, you do steal the false Koh-i-noor from the Tower of London. Henry smashes it with a hammer declaring it a fake, and that his father (Arbaaz) ensured that the real one was well hidden and remained in India.

So yeah, it was my hope that we were going to see the real one and some plot development with it... but alas.

So it confirms something we knew years ago. Seems to be a Ubisoft trend now to do this with AC. First 3 Chronicle games and now this.