PDA

View Full Version : The Division's 12hr LIVE! Stream Event - March 8th

MarkLIVE333
02-28-2016, 09:00 PM
Hey everyone. More or less you all know me from The Division World and a Ubisoft Star Player.

It's almost here, 8 days and counting for something we've all been waiting for over 3 years for.

I'm hosting a massive 12hr LIVE! Streaming event on March 8th. I have several sponsors already lined up for the event including: HyperX, Kinguin, and ThinkComputers. I will be giving away TONS of prizes including at least 5 copies of The Division (platform of choice), and 3 HyperX Cloud II headsets, and a Cougar 300k gaming keyboard. I will also be having special guests on the show as well.

I'm also looking for any PC players that would love to partake in this event and join me in the Dark Zone, please send me an email: marklive@outlook.com if you're interested.

If you have a twitch channel, I will also be doing shoutouts for you guys as well just let me know.

Here's the details:
WHEN: March 8th, 12pm to 12a PST
WHERE: www.twitch.tv/themarklive (be sure to follow the channel so you can be seen when it's live)

If you would like to be reminded, here is the facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1679008952340840/

I look forward to all of you coming out and supporting the event, and hopefully winning some prizes. Be sure to tell your friends as well, let's make this event awesome!

stormgaleb1979
02-28-2016, 09:05 PM
Will totally be there.

Sublyminal
02-28-2016, 09:24 PM
Hey everyone. More or less you all know me from The Division World and a Ubisoft Star Player.

It's almost here, 8 days and counting for something we've all been waiting for over 3 years for.

I'm hosting a massive 12hr LIVE! Streaming event on March 8th. I have several sponsors already lined up for the event including: HyperX, Kinguin, and ThinkComputers. I will be giving away TONS of prizes including at least 5 copies of The Division (platform of choice), and 3 HyperX Cloud II headsets, and a Cougar 300k gaming keyboard. I will also be having special guests on the show as well.

I'm also looking for any PC players that would love to partake in this event and join me in the Dark Zone, please send me an email: marklive@outlook.com if you're interested.

If you have a twitch channel, I will also be doing shoutouts for you guys as well just let me know.

Here's the details:
WHEN: March 8th, 12pm to 12a PST
WHERE: www.twitch.tv/themarklive (be sure to follow the channel so you can be seen when it's live)

If you would like to be reminded, here is the facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1679008952340840/

I look forward to all of you coming out and supporting the event, and hopefully winning some prizes. Be sure to tell your friends as well, let's make this event awesome!

It's 9 days just so you know... sadly Feb has 29 days this year.

Sir_Cumcised
02-29-2016, 02:16 AM
I just recently got into the twitch community however I shall certainly be watching the stream on the 8th and hopefully may even see you in game that day.

MarkLIVE333
03-04-2016, 05:28 AM
We have a prize change. Instead of the Cougar 300k, we'll be giving away a 450k instead :D

Be sure to also follow the channel ahead of time so you know when the event has started.

Thanks!

MarkLIVE333
03-07-2016, 08:24 AM
We have over $700+ in giveaways for the event now. WOW. This is going to be awesome and I'm really looking forward to it. It's an all day affair, and the giveaways will happen all day, so don't worry you'll all have chances to win something.

If you haven't already, please follow the channel for updates: http://www.twitch.tv/themarklive

Looking forward to a great big event and of course, the game itself!

MarkLIVE333
03-08-2016, 08:11 PM
the stream is UP! Countdown commence. Come hang out and win some new gear and have fun. Listen to good jams!