02-26-2016, 01:13 PM
Hello everyone
+ You want to meet up online ?
+ Join more xbox users ?
+ More friends
+ Challenge buddy events
+ Download and race friends tracks & Rate them
+ Join you friends Gamer track Room
+ Having trouble with something maybe ask a friend first if you can not get on the forums to ask one of the great Nadeo team members

Plus much more well why not reply with your xbox gamers tag, to let others know you up for action and help make this version of Trackmania Turbo Community even bigger.

bit info on me and TM. I have been with TrackMania (Original) since 2004...I made over 8000+ tracks for the world called "Coast" alone so must have made approx 25k in total approx so far and still making now, and still loving it, and not one track is the same, then i have made Car skins / mods / texture tiles / custom art work / helped many gamer's over the years from the simple stuff right up into the media side, with helping people one turned out to be a member who got me a online interview with a group called at the time QaBoss this was a group inside DICE yes the game makers and thats where i became a beta tester, and done many closed beta test for companys around the world....so i would like to add my gamer's tag here to make our new Community adventure even better.

XBOX ONE GamerTag WR4ITH66

Thanks Alinoa (https://forum.maniaplanet.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=60&sid=f1a20cfe14aab450c9b02ee0da279221) / ubisoft for starting the PS4 Thread
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1397365-PLAYSTATION-4-Gamer-s-Tag-Page

Nealthh
03-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Hello!

My xbox one gamertag is Nealthh so yes add me if you want! :)

Little bit info my trackmania career so far. I started playing trackmania over 6 years ago. I have playing some teams like RTMF = real trackmania fans (Trackmania Nations 2006 version) second team was DFF = Drivers From Finland i have driving there almost all the time. DFF is Finland best trackmania team, but don't know now how active it is, because i moving console which should be nice.

I have been ESL Trackmania league admin over 2 years and nickname there was Beatbreaker, maybe someone knows me.

Best Regards, Nealthh :cool:

DoktorNooby
03-07-2016, 05:42 PM
my GT is simply "Doktor Nooby". I'm new to TM, but hey, it's never too late.

Ubi-Alinoa
03-08-2016, 11:28 AM
Of course it's never too late and welcome here ^_^

EX-sLay3r
03-22-2016, 01:05 PM
My Gamertag is EX sLay3r

I'm currently #1 in the Trackmania Turbo Leaderboards. :cool:

Meest0
03-25-2016, 09:33 PM
Hiyas!

My GamerTag is Meest0. I've been making some fullspeed (and a "full throttle") maps and looking for others, but it appears that a lot of people use the incorrect description for their maps. Anyways I'd love to play with anyone so message me if you'd ever like to.

Yebnisekawe
03-28-2016, 09:04 PM
Hi all,

my XBOX ONE GamerTag: yebnisekawe and you are more than welcome to invite me to your buddys ;)

I have been playing trackmania since 2010 first on PC, currently on mac and now on xbox one ;)

See you on the track :)

Wickushh
03-29-2016, 12:40 PM
Xbox One gamertag: Wickushh
I've been playing trackmania for a few years now on and off. Always keen for a race or challenges, feel free to add me

Adjudantifrices
03-30-2016, 12:12 PM
Hi All

gamertag : Adjudantifrices

A fond a fond a fond !

darmaya
04-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Hi,
my gamertag is darmaya,
i'm mostly a trackbuilder,
for canyon and valley.

I'm of Pre-turbo, Foreverian, PC generation,
but i like a lot Turbo on consolles,
even if i still have a TMT-PC edition.

Go Nadeo go!
Ciao Alinoa,
nice to see you here .... :)

R0B1NR0CK
04-14-2016, 07:27 AM
Goodmorning all,
My GamerTag is: R0B1NR0CK
I played Trackmania Trackmania Nations Forever for years, also Trackmania Canyon and Shootmania Storm.
Add me :cool:

TheRegulator213
04-14-2016, 10:57 AM
Hello guys, I'm a real canyon drift addicted so if u wanna play with me u can check the lobby screen for my lobby.

gamertag: TheRegulator213

I'm from Italy and currently I'm #124 in the world.

have a nice day guys

RareUltraCat
07-07-2016, 11:40 AM
I am on my #2 track and I am absolutely impressed about TMT - Let's rock! My gametag is RAREULTRACAT

Anyway guys, give a try on my INCEPTION-in mind creation https://players.turbo.trackmania.com/xb1/maps/Nw7wH8JkV1Vp1cI7b6xQ7k4lgd2

See you

m4eix
02-21-2017, 06:02 PM
Hello everyone,

my GT is M4EIX and I'm primarily playing Stadium (never liked any other Environment tbh) since about 2008, clans in tmnf were Bloody, GTA and Fusion.

I like hunting times on all classic styles ( tech, speed, dirt, lol etc.) so if any of you is constantly building cool tracks and is publishing them in their room or challenges, add me and challenge me :)

Im creating Stadium-Maps as well, I started with a pack of ambitious Minis and a pack of slightly longer tech tracks. I'm about to do a pack of Speed- and Lol-Maps in the near future.
I'm publishing them in categorized Challenges which I constantly update with new Tracks (about 1-2 per day atm.) so everyone is really welcomed to try them. You may need some experience in Stadium or a small amount of persistence to enjoy it and drive them smoothly I think.
Most of my tracks appear to be in my room as well.

Greetings :)

M4EIX

robert_stuckey_
11-23-2017, 03:07 AM
Xbox by: umcityboy
Been playing tm since 2007, was so happy to see it for Xbox one bought it the same day I bought the Xbox. Been a go to since.
Hit me up

Ubi-Alinoa
11-23-2017, 10:46 AM
Hey Robert_stuckey_

Thanks a lot for your message and welcome here ;)

Vilhelm_Savage
11-28-2017, 11:11 PM
PC gamer, but still enjoy me some couch console fun! This game is one of the top games on consoles atm, it's got content, replayability, insane amounts of fun, creativity, multiplayer, outstanding soundtrack, this game is most definetly my game of the year for my console (haven't got around to playing on pc because I love playing with my bro)... Anyways, thank you NADEO for making a TOP-NOTCH over-the-top game, keep up the good work. :)

XBOX GAMERTAG: MWW117

Ubi-Alinoa
11-30-2017, 01:36 PM
Hi MWW117 :D

Welcome on forums and thank you for your so sweet message ^_^