PDA

View Full Version : About the first aircraft add-on...

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 11:15 PM
Yes, I know I come off as a greedy little brat asking about add-on aircraft right after a pretty massive patch, but...

I just want to know from the official source an estimate of how long it will take to get the add-on to release condition and what aircraft will be in it.

"Oh no, the V-1 Doodlebug is heading for our bunghole!" ---David

"...I possess the wings of faith. Though heavy on my shoulder (no measurement can prove their weight), still a burden are they not to me. I am the challenger of gravity." ---Emperor

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 11:15 PM
Yes, I know I come off as a greedy little brat asking about add-on aircraft right after a pretty massive patch, but...

I just want to know from the official source an estimate of how long it will take to get the add-on to release condition and what aircraft will be in it.

"...I possess the wings of faith. Though heavy on my shoulder (no measurement can prove their weight), still a burden are they not to me. I am the challenger of gravity." ---Emperor

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 12:26 AM
Oop! Up it goes!