PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed I on Uplay

SckharLeviathan
02-25-2016, 03:32 PM
Hello everyone :)

Long ago I got Assassin's Creed I on Steam and it doesn't come with a CD-Key to activate on Uplay like the rest of all the other AC games.
I was wondering, is there a way I can have my Steam copy of AC1 activated on my Uplay account? I wanted it because since I have all the other AC games (from 2 to Syndicate) it would be nice to have the first one too.

Thanks in advance,
Sckhar.

Jessigirl2013
02-26-2016, 09:38 PM
I thought all games had to be activated on Uplay, even if bought on steam.:confused:

Seems like its steam support you need to contact.

SckharLeviathan
02-27-2016, 06:00 PM
I thought all games had to be activated on Uplay, even if bought on steam.:confused:

Seems like its steam support you need to contact.

All but AC1.
Uplay was created after AC1 was released on Steam, so then keys for uplay didn't exist.
But now there is a uplay version, but sadly it seems whoever bought it before uplay can't really have it there without buying it again :/

Jessigirl2013
02-27-2016, 08:42 PM
All but AC1.
Uplay was created after AC1 was released on Steam, so then keys for uplay didn't exist.
But now there is a uplay version, but sadly it seems whoever bought it before uplay can't really have it there without buying it again :/

Looks like you answered your own question.

If the AC remastered is a thing then you could buy the HD version in Uplay.:rolleyes:

DarkDragonAC
02-27-2016, 09:31 PM
It looks pretty nice. It would be even better if I could put Freed Cry on that virtual shelf without buying separate version.
http://oi67.tinypic.com/21awv35.jpg

Jessigirl2013
02-28-2016, 12:16 PM
It looks pretty nice. It would be even better if I could put Freed Cry on that virtual shelf without buying separate version.
http://oi67.tinypic.com/21awv35.jpg

This is going to sound like I have a case of OCD but IMO its just irritating.:rolleyes:
I repurchased AC1 on the Uplay store as the disk had gone missing but that's no the issue.

Does anyone know how to change the order of the library, so I can put AC1 at the top?

Currently its at the bottom with Syndicate and it just bugs me.:mad:

Thanks for helping with my ultimate first world problem.:cool:

But seriously ANY help is appreciated.:rolleyes: